X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

Sanchez's stock should be dropping after this video was released

Robo-sack is coaching him up. Thats gotta be a huge red flag.

Good to see RJ kept the same hairdo though
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: Sanchez's stock should be dropping after this video was released

Well I sure as hell Robosack stops teaching him how to read blitzes. That's a scary thought.

I do like the kid's personality though, I mean how can you not? "Sun's out, gun's out" I said that in college too! Granted he's only 2 years younger than me so it makes sense.

On a personal note to go from grading prospects for the first time when I was 15 to now 10 years later and grading guys who are not younger than me, makes me feel old. I can't believe Ive doing this for 10 drafts now...wow!
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
      ...On a personal note to go from grading prospects for the first time when I was 15 to now 10 years later and grading guys who are not younger than me, makes me feel old. I can't believe Ive doing this for 10 drafts now...wow!
      Wait until you get to be my age (56 in Aug), DB: some of these guys are almost young enough to be a grandson!

FYI: It'll be really scary that first time when you hear yourself refer to a player as a "kid".... Trust me, that's when you'll really feel old old.
      Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• Oaf
        Do you read what you write?
        • Jun 2007

"Played for NINE years, on SIX different teams," like it's a good thing .

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LifetimeBillsFan
          Wait until you get to be my age (56 in Aug), DB: some of these guys are almost young enough to be a grandson!

FYI: It'll be really scary that first time when you hear yourself refer to a player as a "kid".... Trust me, that's when you'll really feel old old.
          I did that last week when I was at Spring Practice for the local high school...

COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• yordad
            • Dec 2007

Originally posted by DraftBoy
            I did that last week when I was at Spring Practice for the local high school...

OK, I guess your going to have to change your name.... Draftman! lol
            "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

Working...
            X