PDA

View Full Version : Heavy attendance for Bills offseason workouts

The Spaz
03-23-2009, 01:30 PM
Better than 40 players on the Bills roster turned out for day one of the voluntary offseason conditioning program at One Bills Drive Monday. Headline names like Trent Edwards, Terrence McGee, Kawika Mitchell, Paul Posluszny and Josh Reed were on hand to begin ramping up for spring OTAs in about six weeks.

“It’s great to see the guys back,” said Bills strength and conditioning coordinator J.T. Allaire. “A lot of excitement in the weight room and we’re getting after it. It’s a good day.”

Almost all of the players returned in good physical shape, but the strength and conditioning staff still does a workup on each individual player before they get started.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/heavy-attendance-for-bills-offseason-workouts/35cbba03-b43d-49de-b0c5-cdce9d38e0a2

The Spaz
03-23-2009, 01:32 PM
I was hoping Schobel would be there.

yordad
03-23-2009, 01:42 PM
I was hoping Schobel would be there.
I read a quote of his where he said he spends his off season on his couch. No joke.

HHURRICANE
03-23-2009, 03:23 PM
I read a quote of his where he said he spends his off season on his couch. No joke.

I hate Schobel. He's a piece of crap.

Pinkerton Security
03-23-2009, 03:24 PM

i thought he spent it at the family tree farm.

im beginning to hate schobel as well.

madness
03-23-2009, 04:02 PM

:rofl: I though my sense of humor was dry.