PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me

Mitchell55
03-25-2009, 12:33 AM
Or is buffalo warming us up for

Ellison starter, Chambers G, Pettigrew in the 1st, and Barwin in the 2nd. Alot of high talks on all these by buffalo.

Syderick
03-25-2009, 01:34 AM
It's just you

jimbohastle51
03-25-2009, 01:43 AM
ellison will not be the starter. as long as peters signs or at least the gain ground with peters before the draft i truly believe that OLB will be the 11th pick (tackle if the peters thing doesnt go well). i think they would love to take a DE there but there wont be a DE that is worthy of that high of a pick. i could see them drafting cushing/maualuga at 11 and then trading back into the first in the 20's somewhere to get ayers or barwin depending on how the draft goes. the 3 DE's that our front office is enamored with is obviously ayers, jackson, and barwin which are all lower first early second round talents. i think you'll see a USC linebacker at 11. i honestly do not see us taking a TE till the 3rd or 4th and that is depending on if we trade for scheffler or not. pettigrew would be a mid second round pick last year or the year before, i just dont think that they will take him unless he falls way down the board and they could get him without giving much up. they want a good coverage linebacker and unfortunately it looks like a rotational DE not a every down one. they still have faith in kelsay and ellis for some reason.

X-Era
03-25-2009, 06:02 AM
Or is buffalo warming us up for

Ellison starter, Chambers G, Pettigrew in the 1st, and Barwin in the 2nd. Alot of high talks on all these by buffalo.

God I hope not... please god, no

Yasgur's Farm
03-25-2009, 06:08 AM
1) I believe DiGi took over starting OLB last year before he got hurt. It'll be DiGi starting or a rookie.

2) Looks to me like Bell will start over Chambers at guard... Mostly because Chambers will start at RT because Walker will move to LT to replace Peters.

3) Bills will have 3 day 1 picks because of Peters... Pettigrew will not be 1 of them.

ddaryl
03-25-2009, 07:37 AM

:puke: