PDA

View Full Version : Wasn't DiGi?

Yasgur's Farm
03-25-2009, 06:25 AM
Didn't DiGi take the starting OLB job from Ellison last season before he got hurt? I think he'll be starting if we don't upgrade.

Nighthawk
03-25-2009, 06:26 AM
They both shouldn't even be in the NFL...if that happens, we're in trouble.

Yasgur's Farm
03-25-2009, 06:30 AM
Stop... Obviously they both are in the NFL and should be. They are both solid back-ups. I do feel that DiGi would be a modest upgrade over Ellison.

jmb1099
03-25-2009, 06:39 AM
Digi played decent before the injury.

OpIv37
03-25-2009, 07:48 AM
Digi didn't start last year.

He did start for Poz when Poz was injured the year before. He was ok- not great but better than Ellison.

Philagape
03-25-2009, 07:56 AM
“Keith is our starter,” Jauron said. “He’s done a really nice job for us whenever he’s stepped in and played. He’s very smart, very athletic, a tough guy and a great teammate. So we’re OK. But like every position we’ll keep looking. If the right player presents himself, and he’d have to be an exceptional player, we’ll consider it.”
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/618395.html

Now either that's typical BS coachspeak that can't be believed, or he's that incompetent.
Those possibilities are equally believable :ill:

HHURRICANE
03-25-2009, 08:46 AM
“Keith is our starter,” Jauron said. “He’s done a really nice job for us whenever he’s stepped in and played. He’s very smart, very athletic, a tough guy and a great teammate. So we’re OK. But like every position we’ll keep looking. If the right player presents himself, and he’d have to be an exceptional player, we’ll consider it.”

Now either that's typical BS coachspeak that can't be believed, or he's that incompetent.

I just threw up in my mouth. Ellsion was one of the worst players on the team last year.

THATHURMANATOR
03-25-2009, 08:50 AM
Stop... Obviously they both are in the NFL and should be. They are both solid back-ups. I do feel that DiGi would be a modest upgrade over Ellison.
You are correct here. They are backup players and special teamers. NOT STARTERS.

bigbub2352
03-25-2009, 09:35 AM
Both players have no business starting in the NFL especially ellison
Dig and Ellison are good depth and ST that is it
We need a starter i guess we are gonna look for it at 11

justasportsfan
03-25-2009, 01:03 PM

If He thinks Keith did a great job then it's Dicks system that sucks.

Digi did one hell of a job without having a Stroud in front of him. There were times he even did a better job than Poz especially when you consider where both were drafted.

cpearl
03-25-2009, 01:21 PM
Open your eyes, people. Both these guys are terrible. Our Linebacker core is a joke right now. And we won't go anywhere until we seriously upgrade it.

Night Train
03-25-2009, 01:29 PM
If Digi is starting, then it's business as usual at OBD.

No playoffs.

justasportsfan
03-25-2009, 01:36 PM
If Digi is starting, then it's business as usual at OBD.

No playoffs.

I don't expect us to make playoffs anyways unless we have an all-pro all pro team to make for the deficiencies at coaching.

TonyBlack
03-25-2009, 06:12 PM
didnt they sign pat thomas?

HHURRICANE
03-25-2009, 07:10 PM
The Bills are proving that winning is secondary.

Ellison is a joke. All you have to do is ask if this guy would get picked up by another team. Highly doubt it.

Jaybird
03-25-2009, 09:14 PM
Ellison needs some HGH then maybe he would be a good LB

Nighthawk
03-25-2009, 09:18 PM

Ok...what have you been watching???

Nighthawk
03-25-2009, 09:20 PM
You are correct here. They are backup players and special teamers. NOT STARTERS.

Honestly, they aren't even good backups. I'd like backups who can actually play effectively if they are called upon....these two aren't very good.

raphael120
03-25-2009, 11:25 PM
I just threw up in my mouth. Ellsion was one of the worst players on the team last year.

And that's saying ALOT because there were some ****ty players on the defense.