PDA

View Full Version : NFL Announces Changes to the Draft for 2010

Pinkerton Security
03-25-2009, 01:51 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4015265

DANA POINT, Calif. -- The NFL owners concluded their annual meeting Wednesday by voting to alter the draft order of pick Nos. 21 through 30 based on the teams' performance in the playoffs.

Good to know, because we're gonna be in the playoffs baby!

psubills62
03-25-2009, 01:54 PM
Very interesting. So that prevents teams like the Chargers, who got in the playoffs, from getting a pick lower (i.e. lower in number) than the Pats, who had a better record but didn't make the playoffs?

Maybe it's just me...but does it seem to anyone else that the owners very often seem to see something bad happen specifically to the Pats, and they vote to prevent it from happening in the future?

Pinkerton Security
03-25-2009, 01:58 PM
Very interesting. So that prevents teams like the Chargers, who got in the playoffs, from getting a pick lower (i.e. lower in number) than the Pats, who had a better record but didn't make the playoffs?

Maybe it's just me...but does it seem to anyone else that the owners very often seem to see something bad happen specifically to the Pats, and they vote to prevent it from happening in the future?

its bc the pats are their poster boys, and Belicheat probably told everyone he'd dress even scummier if they didnt fix it.