PDA

View Full Version : Hardy ahead of the game

The Spaz
03-26-2009, 12:36 PM
More than two months removed from surgery on his torn ACL, things could not be more positive for Bills wideout James Hardy. Coming off his two-month checkup Hardy is ahead of schedule and stands a good chance of practicing come the tail end of training camp.

“They said a couple of weeks into training camp I’ll be able to participate,” said Hardy. “I’ll be able to practice toward the end and be able to play in the last preseason game. That’s what I’ve been told.”

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/hardy-ahead-of-the-game/73589e8d-0a98-423d-81b5-1411ff02551a

Jan Reimers
03-26-2009, 12:37 PM
Good news. I have high hopes for him.

Pinkerton Security
03-26-2009, 12:48 PM
sweet!! now all he he has to do is learn how to be an NFL WR and we're all set!

honestly though, I hope TO teaches him SOMETHING because Hardy is like a bigger, stronger version of Plax, hopefully less idiotic though. If he can learn to run decent routes and use that frame of his to shield defenders instead of just outjumping them, hes gonna be cash-money.

justasportsfan
03-26-2009, 12:51 PM
With rehabilitation for ACL surgeries typically running six to nine months :cry:

Jaybird
03-26-2009, 12:56 PM
what a benefit for the team if this guy can contribute this season. Having hardy and owens in the red zone is huge....maybe even change things up with having evans motion out of the backfield.

The Spaz
03-26-2009, 01:22 PM
:cry:

It will be 9 months in August.

HHURRICANE
03-27-2009, 08:50 AM
Hardy is the Kevin Everett pick all over again.

1) He'll be useless to us this year. Coming off an ACL do you really believe he's going to be any kind of factor?

2) Doubtful that Hardy sees any significant playing time in pre-season which means he's doubtful for any play in the regular season.

3) I'd rather have him on IR and have the roster spot available.

Mahdi
03-27-2009, 10:40 AM
Hardy is the Kevin Everett pick all over again.

1) He'll be useless to us this year. Coming off an ACL do you really believe he's going to be any kind of factor?

2) Doubtful that Hardy sees any significant playing time in pre-season which means he's doubtful for any play in the regular season.

3) I'd rather have him on IR and have the roster spot available.
Didn't Ronnie Brown come off ACL surgery last year? And that's a RB.

justasportsfan
03-27-2009, 10:42 AM
It will be 9 months in August.
I wasn't worried about his injury but mine. 1 month into the torn ACL.slight MCL tear and I haven't had surgery yet. :nervous:

SpillerThrills
03-27-2009, 03:00 PM
I wasn't worried about his injury but mine. 1 month into the torn ACL.slight MCL tear and I haven't had surgery yet. :nervous:

I had a complete ACL replacement in September and was back to work in November.... played basketball the other day and ready for my mens slo-pitch league to start at the end of April!!!