PDA

View Full Version : I wouldnt play Miller this friday

JD
03-26-2009, 10:32 PM
Play him Saturday but have him on the bench for moral support this on friday. I don't know about him doing back to back games after an injury, and you know Ruff will have him do that. Miller is no brodeur, sadly.

I can't help it but my emotions are running high after that win, can't wait for the Buffalo let down!

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-27-2009, 07:37 AM
Really? I can't disagree more. Don't we all agree that this team doesn't give all it has and now you want your best player on the bench? They aren't going to play him unless they feel he is completely healthy.

THATHURMANATOR
03-27-2009, 07:43 AM
We have to play our best players every game. No margin for error.

OpIv37
03-27-2009, 08:30 AM
sorry but Lalime and Tellqvist both have a tendency to give up softies, even more so than Miller. This is desperation time- get the best guys on the ice and keep them out there as long as possible.

SabreEleven
03-27-2009, 09:13 AM
Desperation time past...7 points out? It's over.

Jan Reimers
03-27-2009, 09:41 AM
Play Miller, and keep on playing him until the season is over. We have only a very slim chance with him, but absolutely no chance with him on the bench.

And his injury is a high ankle sprain, which is not career threatening, even if he should hurt it again.

JD
03-27-2009, 02:19 PM
I just feel hes being rushed in. I understand its desperation but its not worth our top player being out. If we make the playoffs, we'll be ousted in the 1st round anyway. The only thing the playoffs would do for this team is keep us where we are. If we make the playoffs, the chances of us making any big chances are slim to none.

Philagape
03-27-2009, 02:34 PM
What do they have to lose?

THATHURMANATOR
03-27-2009, 02:41 PM
I just feel hes being rushed in. I understand its desperation but its not worth our top player being out. If we make the playoffs, we'll be ousted in the 1st round anyway. The only thing the playoffs would do for this team is keep us where we are. If we make the playoffs, the chances of us making any big chances are slim to none.
Well you could be right but Lalime and Tellquist have been very shaky lately.

chernobylwraiths
03-27-2009, 03:03 PM
What do they have to lose?

A chance at the number 1 over all and a risk of him reinjuring the ankle

OpIv37
03-27-2009, 03:05 PM

If we don't play Miller, we won't even make the playoffs so it's a non-issue. If we do play him, our chances are minuscule but there is still a chance.

OpIv37
03-27-2009, 03:06 PM

if he re-injures it, he has until October to recover. It's not that big of a risk.

Philagape
03-27-2009, 03:44 PM

Well if the object is to lose, then yes.
I don't think it will make a difference anyway as far as making the playoffs.