• Hamilton Billsfan
    • Jun 2024

Cassel, Cutler, McDanials,Pioli and Belichick....WOW

Nice story, I wonder if it's true?:drama:
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

Re: Cassel, Cutler, McDanials,Pioli and Belichick....WOW

This is the new part...

As for why Belichick ended up giving the Chiefs and Pioli such a sweetheart deal, the source opined some more.

“At the time all of this was going down, there’s was a part of me that felt like Belichick really wanted to take credit for Cassel. You see, I think if Matt goes to Kansas City, there is a chance he won’t be as good in the Chiefs’ system. Obviously if Cassel ended up in Denver, McDaniels can take more ownership of Matt’s success.”

But the league source told FOX31 sports that in his opinion Belichick took a lesser deal for Cassel in part to disassociate McDaniels’ work in Cassel’s accomplishments.

“I think Bill wants people to know that Brady and Cassel are successes because of his system. You see every other coach that left the Patriots has basically fallen flat on their face.”
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Hamilton Billsfan

Re: Cassel, Cutler, McDanials,Pioli and Belichick....WOW

I thought this was the new part

Two things that kept coming up were concerns about Cutler's alcohol consumption (given his diabetes) and "that's he not that (football) sharp."

"That scared the crap out of McDaniels,” the source told me.

Comment

Working...
      X