PDA

View Full Version : Players to trade and resign

Mitchell55
03-27-2009, 07:14 PM
Resign

Max- Lately he has showed that he wants to stay and is worth keeping.

Moore- Young and shows no quit. Actually reminds me of Briere but without the goals.

Stafford- Young and is great with the puck and can score.

Sekera- Another young player who we need to keep.

Spacek- Hes the only D-Man that can score and he has latley showed that he is not a pansy and has hit some people.

Trade

Pomminville and Hecht in a package deal. Based on history and age they have good value.

casdhf
03-27-2009, 10:08 PM
you're everywhere ... I cannot hide

JD
03-29-2009, 09:09 AM
Agreed except for Max. He has decent trade value and I would like a grittier scoring forward in a trade for him.

Moore for shorrreee! But unfortunately we will let him walk like Zubs

THATHURMANATOR
03-29-2009, 10:14 AM
Agreed except for Max. He has decent trade value and I would like a grittier scoring forward in a trade for him.

Moore for shorrreee! But unfortunately we will let him walk like Zubs
It has been proven that Max has 0 trade value otherwise he would not be a Sabre right now. Plus he is a free agent after the season.

JD
03-29-2009, 10:26 AM
It has been proven that Max has 0 trade value otherwise he would not be a Sabre right now. Plus he is a free agent after the season.
He looked horrendous this year pre benching.. since coming back he has looked like the old max we loved.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-29-2009, 11:25 AM
Max has played his last game in a Sabres uniform, he's an Unrestricted Free Agent and Lindy made him a healthy scratch last night for Adam Mair who scored a nice tip-in goal to give the Sabres a 1-0 lead so the writing is on the wall.

Hockey Night in Canada Satellite hot stove says that the Sabres want to keep Moore he fits into the Sabres nicely and that he fits under the Sabres salary cap which will be less than the NHL cap next season. The question is what Moore would command on the open market he could get 3-6 Mill. per season from another team.

Darcy Regier tells WGR55 that he's been talking to Spacek's agent about him returning he's an UFA agent. He's a goner they have Butler and Weber waiting in Portland.

The Sabres will resign all of there RFA's

and the Sabres aren't going to trade Pommers and Hecht so get off of it! Pommers new long term deal comes into play next season.

also we know that Gerbe and Kennedy will be here next season

User Manuel
03-31-2009, 07:06 AM
Resign

Max- Lately he has showed that he wants to stay and is worth keeping.

Moore- Young and shows no quit. Actually reminds me of Briere but without the goals.

Stafford- Young and is great with the puck and can score.

Sekera- Another young player who we need to keep.

Spacek- Hes the only D-Man that can score and he has latley showed that he is not a pansy and has hit some people.

Trade

Pomminville and Hecht in a package deal. Based on history and age they have good value.

I think Max's ship has sailed. I doubt he wants to come back, unless he has no other option. He has Phoenix Coyote written all over him.

I don't think Spacek is coming back. They made no effort to negotiate with him at all and I have heard and read nothing. I like him though.

Pominville has good value, but a big contract, that will mitigate his value a bit.

I think two guys that will be valued around the league in the off-season that we may be underrating (value wise) is Hecht and Tallinder. This has been a blip on the Hecht radar, he has been extremely consistent before this season. Tallinder is a guy who would fill a great complementary role for some team as a second pairing guy.

SabreEleven
03-31-2009, 07:15 AM
Max has played his last game in a Sabres uniform, he's an Unrestricted Free Agent and Lindy made him a healthy scratch last night for Adam Mair who scored a nice tip-in goal to give the Sabres a 1-0 lead so the writing is on the wall.

Hockey Night in Canada Satellite hot stove says that the Sabres want to keep Moore he fits into the Sabres nicely and that he fits under the Sabres salary cap which will be less than the NHL cap next season. The question is what Moore would command on the open market he could get 3-6 Mill. per season from another team.

Darcy Regier tells WGR55 that he's been talking to Spacek's agent about him returning he's an UFA agent. He's a goner they have Butler and Weber waiting in Portland.

and the Sabres aren't going to trade Pommers and Hecht so get off of it! Pommers new long term deal comes into play next season.

So going by this...
1. Max will be a Sabre next year
2. Moore won't be a Sabre next year
3. Spacek will be a Sabre next year
4. The Sabres will resign all of there RFA. This is a given. They are cheap.
5. Pomminfail and Anne Hech gets traded this off season...
6. Gerbe and Kennedy will be in Portland, Oregon next season.

Got it!!! :up:

THATHURMANATOR
03-31-2009, 08:36 AM

Moore could command 6 million dollars a season...... LOL :shakeno:

Jan Reimers
04-01-2009, 10:24 AM
So going by this...
6. Gerbe and Kennedy will be in Portland, Oregon next season.
We're moving our Portland, Maine farm team to Portland, Oregon?

SabreEleven
04-01-2009, 10:27 AM
We're moving our Portland, Maine farm team to Portland, Oregon?

Yea, LW announced that last week. Where were you?