PDA

View Full Version : That was the dirtiest game I have ever seen

Mitchell55
03-29-2009, 01:11 PM
They intentially injured 4 of our players. Roy, Kaleta, tried to Tallinder, and Hecht. They slashed Roy in the stomach, rammed Kaletas head into the board, slashed Tallinder, and elbowed Hecht in the mouth. The sad thing is only one of these where called. The refs sucked yesturday, im surprised we walked out of there in one piece let alone the win. Lapierre is ****, im so happy that it came down to him and miller. Speaking of miller, there have been alot of hits on miller that havent been called either.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-29-2009, 02:10 PM
They intentionally injured 4 of our players. Roy, Kaleta, tried to Tallinder, and Hecht. They slashed Roy in the stomach, rammed Kaletas head into the board, slashed Tallinder, and elbowed Hecht in the mouth. The sad thing is only one of these where called. The refs sucked yesterday, I'm surprised we walked out of there in one piece let alone the win. Lapierre is ****, I'm so happy that it came down to him and miller. Speaking of miller, there have been alot of hits on miller that haven't been called either.

um I don't know what game you were watching,

7:39 p.m.: Henrik Tallinder down with bloody face after getting hit with shot.
http://buffalonews.typepad.com/sabres/

Paille went to block the shot the puck glanced off the shaft of his stick and hit Tallinder in the forehead. Harry Neale said that Tallinder needed 12 stitches to close up the wound and would not return.

LtFinFan66
03-29-2009, 02:15 PM
of course they did

Mitchell55
03-29-2009, 02:17 PM
um I don't know what game you were watching,

http://buffalonews.typepad.com/sabres/

Paille went to block the shot the puck glanced off the shaft of his stick and hit Tallinder in the forehead. Harry Neale said that Tallinder needed 12 stitches to close up the wound and would not return.

Tallinder was getting beat up all game. Im not talking about when he was hit by the puck, before that he was hit by someones stick. I think it was one of the plays where he was crosschecked.

Mitchell55
03-29-2009, 02:18 PM
of course they did

Why do you care about the sabres.

LtFinFan66
03-29-2009, 02:18 PM
I just hate the whole conspiracy theory you guys have after every game

Mitchell55
03-29-2009, 02:23 PM
I just hate the whole conspiracy theory you guys have after every game

I never do this untill yesturday. They literally injured or cheapshoted 6 of our players. Every 8 minutes someone was being helped off because of a cheap shot.

LtFinFan66
03-29-2009, 02:24 PM
I didn't mean you. Others always blame the refs and what not.

hydro
03-29-2009, 02:27 PM
I didn't mean you. Others always blame the refs and what not.

Do you watch the games?

LtFinFan66
03-29-2009, 02:29 PM
No, but it's still like you all think the NHL has it out for the Sabres. Why that would be I'll never know.

Maybe they need to play better

Mitchell55
03-29-2009, 03:01 PM
No, but it's still like you all think the NHL has it out for the Sabres. Why that would be I'll never know.

Lets put it this way, even when we were in the playoffs vs the Hurricanes, it was the same. It has nothing to do with how we play.

OpIv37
03-29-2009, 03:34 PM

Miller called out the officials a few months ago, and suddenly some whistles started getting swallowed....

As if that's not enough, Montreal is barely hanging on to their playoff positioning, and the game was IN Montreal. Who do you think the NHL would rather have in the playoffs- Buffalo or Montreal?

And the replay officials are in TORONTO. How would you like it if every replay in a Dolphins game was determined in Boston, or someone sitting in Ann Arbor, Michigan was doing replays for OSU games?

But you never mention that it goes both ways. Several times this season, I've mentioned that I thought the Sabres got some help from the refs, and other teams have as well.

chernobylwraiths
03-29-2009, 03:36 PM
No

Then maybe you shouldn't talk about what you don't know.

Just because the refs suck a lot of games, it doesn't mean we think there is a conspiracy against the Sabres.

Against Florida, I thought we got more calls than they did.

LtFinFan66
03-29-2009, 03:40 PM
Then maybe you shouldn't talk about what you don't know.

Just because the refs suck a lot of games, it doesn't mean we think there is a conspiracy against the Sabres.

Against Florida, I thought we got more calls than they did.please....I read this forum and what you guys say. Don't talk to me like I'm stupid

SkateZilla
03-29-2009, 06:49 PM
Miller took at least 3 hits...

chernobylwraiths
03-29-2009, 07:04 PM
please....I read this forum and what you guys say. Don't talk to me like I'm stupid

Not everyone on here is extremely rational. Some are and some aren't. But if you don't watch the games, you won't know if it is true or not. Besides, you have already determined that we are wrong and that the refs are just fine.

LtFinFan66
03-29-2009, 07:05 PM
Not everyone on here is extremely rational. Some are and some aren't. But if you don't watch the games, you won't know if it is true or not. Besides, you have already determined that we are wrong and that the refs are just fine.Not saying you are right or wrong but almost every loss....come on now

chernobylwraiths
03-29-2009, 07:11 PM
Not saying you are right or wrong but almost every loss....come on now

Yeah, there are some that do that. There are some that push the conspiracy thing. I will even say that it seems most games in Canadian cities, American teams get hosed on calls. I believe that officials play favorites and call penalties on reputation. Just look at a guy like Kaleta, he gets penalties on what would normally be regular hits now because he is a disturber. Not all the time, but several times.

chernobylwraiths
03-29-2009, 07:12 PM
Oh, and it was a win last night.

LtFinFan66
03-29-2009, 07:13 PM
I know

rbochan
03-29-2009, 08:50 PM
Quoting a friend on another board:

Here's a small spreadsheet I published on Google Docs, which (when viewed in List View) allows the user to sort the data by clicking on the column-heading, from greatest to least (or vice-versa) - For the following criteria:

PPOH - Powerplay Opportunities at Home
PPOR - Powerplay Opportunities on the Road
PIMH - Penalty Minutes at Home
PIMR - Penalty Minutes on the Road

(* All data provided courtesy of Sportsnet.ca and the NHL.)

Powerplay - Penalty Stats (Home Vs Away) (http://spreadsheets.google.com/lv?key=pCSgqktHHfKhp6nneOUGOSQ)

Enjoy. And feel free to draw your own conclusions...

JD
03-29-2009, 09:49 PM
Rivet got a double handed slash at the wrist