• Show
Clear All
  • FlyingDutchman
    • Apr 2005

Peters and Bills still far apart

• cocamide
    • Oct 2006

Re: Peters and Bills still far apart

Let him play out his contract and tell his fat, illiterate ass to take a hike.

Comment

• Mahdi
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cocamide
      Let him play out his contract and tell his fat, illiterate ass to take a hike.
      If it comes to it let him play the next 2 years at his current contract then franchise him.

Comment

• yordad
        • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Mahdi
        If it comes to it let him play the next 2 years at his current contract then franchise him.
        TWICE
        "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
          • Feb 2005

At this point, I don't wanna see Peters in a Bills uniform... I'm tired of his crap.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
            • Apr 2005

yeah i used to have a man crush on Peters, now Im completely open to trading him before the draft. If he really loved Buffalo and wanted to play here like he says, he wouldnt do this crap.

Comment

• Mahdi
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by draz54
              At this point, I don't wanna see Peters in a Bills uniform... I'm tired of his crap.
              Im not that far gone on him yet, I do believe he should be the highest paid OT in the league or at least equal with Gross. The Bills cant go cheap street on everything. LT is a position everyone pays a premium price for, and I believe they will meet between 8.5 and 11.5 mil. which would be 10 even. Each party sacrifices 1.5 mil, fair deal.

Comment

• Mahdi
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
                yeah i used to have a man crush on Peters, now Im completely open to trading him before the draft. If he really loved Buffalo and wanted to play here like he says, he wouldnt do this crap.
                Yeah he would. And so would every other player in the league. And the next elite LT whose contract expires will do the same.

This is part of the NFL and we cant go blaming the players for getting their due.

Comment

• psubills62
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Sep 2008

Yeah he would. And so would every other player in the league. And the next elite LT whose contract expires will do the same.

This is part of the NFL and we cant go blaming the players for getting their due.
                  Ever heard of Lee Evans? You know that guy who showed up to nearly every practice, didn't whine about a contract, etc. and still got paid? The same guy who kept saying he liked Buffalo and wanted to stay.

Yeah, funny how that works. It's not part of the NFL. Well, maybe it is for guys who can't appreciate the fact that a good attitude is still worth something, even if you're a millionaire.
                  Last edited by psubills62; 03-31-2009, 11:37 AM.
                  "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                  - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

The Bills cant go cheap street on everything. .
                    If it's true that Chambers is the leading candidate to get the starting job at LG then the bills are trying to go cheap based on what he signed for.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• bigbub2352
                      • Feb 2005

Peters at this point is turning the media against him as well, if he gets his huge contract form us and stinks it up like he did last season the media will kill him and the fans
                      If he signs the contract and is average the media will kill him and so will the fans
                      At this point only weeks from the Draft if you could pull off a trade with Philly or another suitor and get say a 1st and 3rd for him i say do it all day long and get a player in here who will play every down and not be worried about his contract every time he pancakes someone
                      We can rebuild thru the draft right away with those two picks, and if warranted move Walker over to LT for a season to develop the pick to play LT the following season

I say if we trade Peters and get a 1st and 3rd for him
                      we take best LT prospect available at 11
                      we use 2nd 1st round pick on Pettigrew
                      we use 2nd pick on OLB like Sintim who can also rush the passer
                      we use our 1st 3rd pick on best DE available and 2nd 3rd pick on best DT available
                      We use our 4th on best C/G available like Caldwell, or maybe Eric Wood
                      5th round i think u can go back to the offensice Line for another interior Lineman
                      6th round go SS
                      7th round Dline
                      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Mahdi
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by psubills62
                        Ever heard of Lee Evans? You know that guy who showed up to nearly every practice, didn't whine about a contract, etc. and still got paid? The same guy who kept saying he liked Buffalo and wanted to stay.

Yeah, funny how that works. It's not part of the NFL. Well, maybe it is for guys who can't appreciate the fact that a good attitude is still worth something, even if you're a millionaire.
                        Right. But Lee Evans was the best WR on our team. Not one of the top 3 WR in the league.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                          • Apr 2005

yeah but he starting holding out very early into a new multi year contract that he received. His play suffered tremendously bc of it, and he wants to be paid the highest out of any LT in the NFL now? As far as letting up sacks last year, he was nowhere near the top, and ill go as far to say that he cost us at crucial points of games last year. Hes the one who made this situation so sloppy. Had he just played ball and came in on time and was in shape and actually earned another pro bowl based on his actual play, the Bills wouldnt be so far apart. It pisses me off that we're supposed to reward his "me" attitude and decline in play with the highest pay at his position

Comment

• Mahdi
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by psubills62

No one every complained about Walter Jones skipping TC every year. Or Strahan who skipped camp and lead them to a SB victory. For that matter didn't Bruce skip camp and offseason stuff all the time?

Comment

• venis2k1
                              Youboty can hope
                              • Jul 2002

And the next elite LT whose contract expires will do the same.
                              Thats just the point, his contract never expired. He started this crap 1 year after signing an extention. If he didnt like his contract, he shouldnt of signed it...now shut the **** up, collect your 6 million dollars and play football.

Comment

Working...
                              X