• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

All T.O. News Stories/Interviews Coming From Toronto News Outlets

If you dont think this T.O. thing is all about Toronto interest and nothing else, I think you're kidding yourself.

Every single big interview or soundbite you've heard come from T.O. has come from Toronto. Aside from the signing day deal at OBD.

Just seeing the little things here and there that are slowly preparing everyone for the complete move to Toronto.
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

Re: All T.O. News Stories/Interviews Coming From Toronto News Outlets

Do you have a few examples of these "big interviews or soundbites"?
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

raph, I'm usually with you, but the guy who thinks the cops are a "gang" is calling you out. I'd like to see some examples too.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• yordad
        • Dec 2007

Originally posted by OpIv37
        but the guy who thinks the cops are a "gang" is calling you out.
        Not everyone lives in happyland. My rights have been abused 100X more by cops then thugs. Police in my town have been accused of murder more then once in recent years. One was just fired for altering evidence. Another was just fired for brutality.

Op, you ever been kidnapped? I have.
        Last edited by yordad; 03-31-2009, 02:53 PM.
        "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

No, I've never been kidnapped.

I have been hassled by cops when I was doing nothing wrong, and some distrust of the police is understandable. But you take it to a whole new level.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• raphael120
            • Oct 2005

Former Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens won't be participating in the Bills' voluntary workout program (unless he's in the area), but he did make time to visit with a Canadian TV station. Even though Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones has the final say on all football matters, T.O. believes he was pressured into the decision.

Terrell Owens was "blindsided" by his release from the Dallas Cowboys, he said in an interview with Rogers Sportsnet, a Canadian television channel.
            Terrell Owens said in an interview with Rogers Sportsnet he was "blindsided" by his release from the Dallas Cowboys.

There's two so far and thats just the past week.

Comment

• jamze132
              Don’t hate…
              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by raphael120
              If you dont think this T.O. thing is all about Toronto interest and nothing else, I think you're kidding yourself.

Every single big interview or soundbite you've heard come from T.O. has come from Toronto. Aside from the signing day deal at OBD.

Just seeing the little things here and there that are slowly preparing everyone for the complete move to Toronto.
              Well last years game against Miami was kind of a flop. They are trying to spark more interest among fans who may not know what TO is really about. It only makes sense that the Toronto media is hyping TO.

You can quit the stupid conspiracy theories. They're canucks for **** sake.

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

Originally posted by yordad
                Not everyone lives in happyland. My rights have been abused 100X more by cops then thugs. Police in my town have been accused of murder more then once in recent years. One was just fired for altering evidence. Another was just fired for brutality.

Op, you ever been kidnapped? I have.
                Sorry man, that last sentence made me laugh!

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by jamze132
                  Sorry man, that last sentence made me laugh!
                  I have a feeling the story went something like this:

"I had about 18 beers at the bar one night, then I was driving home and the cops pulled me over. The officer asked me some questions, then he kidnapped me and held me overnight until my wife came down to the station and paid him the ransom."
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• jamze132
                    Don’t hate…
                    • Jun 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    I have a feeling the story went something like this:

"I had about 18 beers at the bar one night, then I was driving home and the cops pulled me over. The officer asked me some questions, then he kidnapped me and held me overnight until my wife came down to the station and paid him the ransom."
                    More like 6 beers.

Comment

• raphael120
                      • Oct 2005

Im not sayin it's a conspiracy theory, I'm just sayin...where's the Buffalo News or one of the Buffalo stations interviewing T.O. and asking him these questions that grab headlines. He's always up in Canada doing his interviews.

Comment

• DrGraves
                        • Mar 2008

It's not a secret that the Bills are moving to Toronto eventually...

Comment

• theanswer74
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by raphael120

Owens has done 1 TV interview and 1 radio interview in Toronto.

He did a TV interview in Buffalo where he says all the same stuff. He has done 2 Buffalo radio interviews. WKBW Channel 7 just did an interview with Owens, sorry you missed it.

Trent Edwards and the Bills have been doing TSN interviews every single year. The difference is no one cared.
                          Last edited by theanswer74; 03-31-2009, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• realdealryan
                            realdealrex
                            • Nov 2005

Comment

• bills&sabresmvf
                              • May 2005

yordad...are you from Jamestown, too??

Comment

Working...
                              X