X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sauce
    • Dec 2008

Preston takes shot at Bills....

lol someone needs to tell this douchebag he sucks and while he is "grasping" for a team to play for in the NFL...Jason Brown who was drafted after him is one of the highest paid OL in the NFL

I think Preston is bitter that he sucks

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...raws/#comments

Preston Says Bills Are “Grasping At Straws”
    Posted by Mike Florio on March 31, 2009, 8:24 p.m. EDT
    Former Bills center Duke Preston recently has signed with the Packers.

And Preston wasn’t bashful with his views regarding his former team.

He told Sporting News Radio’s The Monty Show on Tuesday that the Bills “might be grasping at straws.”

Though Preston didn’t specifically mention the arrival of receiver Terrell Owens, it wouldn’t take a genius to make that connection.

Preston also seems to be happy about joining a team that, relatively speaking, is more competitive in its division.

“If you look at my four years in Buffalo, we only beat New England one time,” Preston said. “Green Bay has kind of historically been at the top of its division, almost the New England Patriots so to speak. So to go another team and another division that kind of is on the upper tier of it instead of trying to claw their way into the upper tier is a cool opportunity.”

Apparently, Preston didn’t notice that the Bills finished the season at 7-9 in a top-heavy division, and that the Packers were 6-10 in the woeful NFC North, which featured two eight-foot-rim layups against the Lions.
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

Re: Preston takes shot at Bills....

Originally posted by sauce
    lol someone needs to tell this douchebag he sucks and while he is "grasping" for a team to play for in the NFL...Jason Brown who was drafted after him is one of the highest paid OL in the NFL

I think Preston is bitter that he sucks

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...raws/#comments

Preston Says Bills Are “Grasping At Straws”
    Posted by Mike Florio on March 31, 2009, 8:24 p.m. EDT
    Former Bills center Duke Preston recently has signed with the Packers.

And Preston wasn’t bashful with his views regarding his former team.

He told Sporting News Radio’s The Monty Show on Tuesday that the Bills “might be grasping at straws.”

Though Preston didn’t specifically mention the arrival of receiver Terrell Owens, it wouldn’t take a genius to make that connection.

Preston also seems to be happy about joining a team that, relatively speaking, is more competitive in its division.

“If you look at my four years in Buffalo, we only beat New England one time,” Preston said. “Green Bay has kind of historically been at the top of its division, almost the New England Patriots so to speak. So to go another team and another division that kind of is on the upper tier of it instead of trying to claw their way into the upper tier is a cool opportunity.”

Apparently, Preston didn’t notice that the Bills finished the season at 7-9 in a top-heavy division, and that the Packers were 6-10 in the woeful NFC North, which featured two eight-foot-rim layups against the Lions.
    Is Preston their starter?
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Is he wrong? Think about it. We're still rebuilding after 3 years after getting our arses handed to us by a rebuilding fins team. We don't even have an OL yet after 3 years. Our qb is a questionmark and our starting rb might be suspended for stupidity. We're depending on a headcase to make everyone around him better and make something happen for this season and then he's out of here.
      Last edited by justasportsfan; 03-31-2009, 08:55 PM.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Kenny
        • Aug 2004

I like it. Hopefully it'll light a fire for the rest of the Bills players... The lack of toughness on the Bills squad is just pathetic

Comment

• Commissioner
          • Dec 2004

I know Preston is an idiot... just by his bone headed play before half time this year....

But someone should inform him that we never beat the Patriots "his 4 years here".... he obviously never had his head in the game.
          Last edited by Commissioner; 03-31-2009, 08:55 PM.
          Draft Gabbert at #3!

Comment

• raphael120
            Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
            • Oct 2005

Which is why i dont mind TO being here. If we suck, I want him to blow up because i know i'd want him to blow up if people are being idiots in the organization.

Comment

• Raptor
              • Jan 2009

hahaha Preston isnt even a lock to make there roster

and yea he really moved up in the world to the team drafting two spots ahead of us

Comment

• yordad
                • Dec 2007

Well, he wasn't offered a contract because he is stupid, so I wouldn't expect anything more out of him.
                "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

consider the source. if there's anybody grasping for straw, it's the Green Bay Packers for signing Preston.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• venis2k1
                    Youboty can hope
                    • Jul 2002

maybe the reason we cant win in our division is because our Center gets manhandled on a regular basis...not to mention taking points off the board in a close game because of a ****** penalty.

Comment

• jamze132
                      Don’t hate…
                      • Jun 2003

"Duke" needs to worry about that DT staring him dead in the eye rather than how crappy the Bills are. He absolutely sucked.

Comment

• billogic99
                        • Oct 2008

I don't think what he said was a shot at the Bills, I think he was speaking honestly. Most of us here feel the same way, why is it so hard to hear from a player no longer on the roster?

If we were winning the division every year and we were constantly in the playoffs and he made a statement suggesting the Bills are tops in their division and we were ready to be a SB contender would anyone complain? I don't think so, his comments were no different. The only difference is that kinda truth we don't want to hear.

Comment

• Night Train
                          Retired - On Several Levels
                          • Jul 2005

Preston isn't exactly wrong in stating the Bills are grasping at straws with the Owens signing and then waiting until the draft to fill multiple holes.

Then again, his lousy play created one of the holes we must fill.
                          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billogic99
                            I don't think what he said was a shot at the Bills, I think he was speaking honestly. Most of us here feel the same way, why is it so hard to hear from a player no longer on the roster?

it isn't hard at all. if he were somebody who was one of the better players, that's one thing. he wasn't one of the better players on the roster which is why he's in Green Bay. when he becomes a player who dominates at his position, then he can run his mouth.
                            Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• soapman
                              • Jan 2008

His poor play was part of the reason we haven't gotten better. There's a reason he wasn't resigned. Later douche...

Comment

Working...
                              X