04-01-2009, 08:26 AM
Great insight Chris Brown.

The Spaz
04-01-2009, 08:27 AM
Great insight Chris Brown.

Do we or do we not need a pass rusher?

TigerJ
04-01-2009, 08:34 AM
Pretty much what he's been saying right along in his blog.

bigbub2352
04-01-2009, 09:45 AM
Trade Peters and solidify the offense take best LT prospect available at 11 and with the extra 1st rounder we hopefully get draft Pettigrew take an OLB in rd 2 and in rd 3 go DE and DT with extra pick form Peters, RD 4 interior OLine

X-Era
04-01-2009, 03:20 PM
Trade Peters and solidify the offense take best LT prospect available at 11 and with the extra 1st rounder we hopefully get draft Pettigrew take an OLB in rd 2 and in rd 3 go DE and DT with extra pick form Peters, RD 4 interior OLine

Trading Peters and starting a rookie LT solidifies the offense? :rolleyes:

We might very well do just that, but on paper at least we are worse the moment we make that move... and for a team that has no starting LG already... thats just flat out horrifying.

justasportsfan
04-01-2009, 03:31 PM
I hope that LT can play DE end too because if Kelsay, Denney and Ellis can't do squat, I doubt a 3rd DE this year will either.

Night Train
04-01-2009, 04:40 PM
Brown basically told us it's dark at midnight. :rolleyes:

The Spaz
04-01-2009, 04:47 PM
I have watched every single one of the episodes and all of these "insiders" suck balls. Anyone who has the internet knows just as much what their teams are going to do as these guys.

T-Long
04-01-2009, 04:48 PM
He definitely knows something...it's just the fact that he can't come right out and say we are targeting player X. I think the Bills are very high on Brown and Cushing. One of them will be a Bill at pick #11

Night Train
04-01-2009, 04:58 PM
Nothing against Brown but he knows about as much as we do, which is squat. :rolleyes:

Oaf
04-01-2009, 05:00 PM
He definitely knows something...it's just the fact that he can't come right out and say we are targeting player X. I think the Bills are very high on Brown and Cushing. One of them will be a Bill at pick #11
I doubt that.

jimbohastle51
04-01-2009, 11:26 PM
the pick at 11 is going to either be a tackle because of a peters trade, or if they do get peters signed (which i believe will happen) its going to be a USC linebacker. as i have been saying on here for about 2 months i have good reason to believe its going to be rey maulaluga or brian cushing but honestly i think clay matthews is the best fit for us. he is the perfect guy for our defense, even better than brown or ayers. he is strong, extremely fast, he is 6ft 3 or 6ft 4 and around 250 (the same size as schobel) he would be perfect to play our linebacker position and still stay in and put his hand down and rush the passer in passing situations. unlike maybin (who i think has bust or developemental written all over him) matthews played safety in high school so he is good in coverage and he also runs a 4.55 - 4.57 in the 40, which is faster than some of the better DBs in this draft. i think any of the 3 would be great but matthews in my opinion has buffalo bills written all over him.

tampabay25690
04-02-2009, 05:46 AM
Nothing against Brown but he knows about as much as we do, which is squat. :rolleyes:

What makes you say that anyway?

Bert102176
04-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Brown basically told us it's dark at midnight. :rolleyes:

not always sometimes in alaska it's light out

yordad
04-02-2009, 01:04 PM
Trading Peters and starting a rookie LT solidifies the offense? :rolleyes:

We might very well do just that, but on paper at least we are worse the moment we make that move... and for a team that has no starting LG already... thats just flat out horrifying.Yes. It is better than Peters sitting on his couch. Then showing up late. Then playing uninspired. Then getting a mystery injury. Then repeating the same thing next year.

Mitchell55
04-02-2009, 01:15 PM

So trade Peters for a 3rd? Get a 2nd round pick at 11 who is not a skill position.

ddaryl
04-02-2009, 01:18 PM
So trade Peters for a 3rd? Get a 2nd round pick at 11 who is not a skill position.

You do realize your post is completely out of whack with the quote you are refering too.

ddaryl
04-02-2009, 01:20 PM
yep Brown was captain obvious... but IMO the fact he made no mention of the OL in the draft tells me this is where the Bills are going. Plus if speaks about OT @ #11 there is a firestorm of Peters specualtion that could very well backfire with our negotiations with Peters.

Browns job was to do exactly what he did and state the obvious and keep another team from jumping in front of us and taking an OT we may be looking at. IMO

Mitchell55
04-02-2009, 01:20 PM
You do realize your post is completely out of whack with the quote you are refring too.

Just read it again. My bad

Mitchell55
04-02-2009, 01:21 PM
Dang, in 1 post I went from 1200 rep to 997. People realy hate me.

ddaryl
04-02-2009, 01:24 PM
Dang, in 1 post I went from 1200 rep to 997. People realy hate me.

we don't hate you, but you post fluff, and once in awhile it is ok, but you do it a ton.

these fantasy trade scenarios are tiresome because there are way to many factors that need to happen for them to come to fruition.

yordad
04-02-2009, 01:27 PM
yep Brown was captain obvious... but IMO the fact he made no mention of the OL in the draft tells me this is where the Bills are going.

Browns job was to do exactly what he did and state the obvious and keep another team from jumping in front of us and taking an OT we may be looking at.I like to call that "predraft misinformation". Remember the "runningback by committee" speal we got right before drafting Lynch?

Mitchell55
04-02-2009, 01:28 PM
we don't hate you, but you post fluff, and once in awhile it is ok, but you do it a ton.

these fantasy trade scenarios are tiresome because there are way to many factors that need to happen for them to come to fruition.

The times where I dont post there is about 6 posts in a whole week on the boards that arent me. It may not be great but if it werent for me it would be very boring. I give stuff for people to debate over and some senerios. Believe me, there have been times where I dont post for a week and its like a graveyard here.