PDA

View Full Version : Larry Felser laying down the Smack

LouGrant
08-31-2002, 08:46 AM
From Empire Sports

Post-Mortem from Colts Game (http://www.empiresports.com/larryfelser.shtml)

It’s one of those opinionated gastric attacks after watching the Bills stagger around the RCA Dome Saturday night.

Words I hope never to hear again:

“He had a great off-season.”

“I was blown away by his interview.”

After three exhibition games and the regular season beckoning, two words you wouldn’t use to describe the Bills as presently constituted are “well coached.”

After last year’s debacle, Tom Donahoe spent a large portion of his off-season attempting to repair the Bills leaky offensive line, signing Trey Teague from Denver and Marcus Price from New Orleans and then collecting a draft prize, Mike Williams.

Things looked good on paper with Williams penciled in at right tackle, his college position; Jonas Jennings moved to left tackle; Teague switched to his last college position, center; Jerry Ostroski expected to be the right guard and Ruben Brown the veteran anchor at left guard. ...MORE... (http://www.empiresports.com/larryfelser.shtml)

casdhf
08-31-2002, 02:23 PM
lithpy lawwy shouldn't tawk

SABURZFAN
08-31-2002, 04:26 PM
i'm far from being a felser fan but he's right about a couple things in that article.

Tatonka
08-31-2002, 07:12 PM
if he wrote that after the indy game, then someone tell me why he says jonus jennings will not be ready for the jets game??? um.. news flash.. he played in indy.

idiot.

Tatonka
08-31-2002, 07:13 PM
oh yeah.. and Ostroski is retired, which he didnt mention..

that must have been writen earlier.

Novacane
08-31-2002, 10:24 PM
"Jennings, a big part of the future, keeps getting hurt. Only the most optimistic expect him to be anywhere near the starting lineup by opening day. "

OK Larry.........you really know your stuff...MORON!

TigerJ
08-31-2002, 10:33 PM
Jennings missed the Indy game. Did he play against Detroit? I know Reuben Brown did. The official kept calling his number. Also Ostroski did not retire until after the Indy game.

Tatonka
08-31-2002, 11:27 PM
oops.. i was mixed up.. i was reading indy, but thinking detriot.. thought it was writen after the detriot game.

he is still an idiot.

Novacane
09-01-2002, 08:03 AM
Yeah, it was an old article but Felser is still a moron!

casdhf
09-01-2002, 08:23 AM
He has the Empire hair curse

SABURZFAN
09-01-2002, 08:34 AM
when he wrote that article about t.collins being our QB of the future.i wanted to know who told him that one.hell,i was nice in my emails.i told him that i felt collins was a wasted pick.at least leo roth,democrat and chronicle,and the guy for the TORONTO SUN,forgot his name,have emailed me to defend their columns that i disagreed with.

unlike this goof.....