USC LB Cushing and Matthews test positive for Roids !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bmax
    • Aug 2003

USC LB Cushing and Matthews test positive for Roids !!!!

Here is the link...

Win your fantasy football league with The Huddle's award-winning fantasy football cheat sheets, rankings, sleepers and insider tools.

No wonder they both bulked up so much...

Bmax
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: USC LB Cushing and Matthews test positive for Roids !!!!

Wow that's a big setback for the depth of the LB's in the draft.

Comment

• Bmax
      • Aug 2003

Am i the only one who thinks Cushing reminds them of ROMO.....The former crazy OLB for the raiders....Bill Romonowski....

Or the dude from that movie The Program....

Bmax

Comment

• bflojohn
        • Aug 2005

I've followed football a long time and I'll wait awhile to see if they are juicing! A little too sketchy to me, let's say it's "out there" and has been for a few months now.... I guess I'm wanting a major outlet (ESPN, The Sporting News, CBS Sports etal) to verify this story.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by bflojohn
          I've followed football a long time and I'll wait awhile to see if they are juicing! A little too sketchy to me, let's say it's "out there" and has been for a few months now.... I guess I'm wanting a major outlet (ESPN, The Sporting News, CBS Sports etal) to verify this story.
          exactly

Comment

• X-Era
            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Bmax
            Here is the link...

Win your fantasy football league with The Huddle's award-winning fantasy football cheat sheets, rankings, sleepers and insider tools.

No wonder they both bulked up so much...

Bmax
            Rey all the way!

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Nothing shocking really, its been rumored as true for months, KFFL breaking it just verifies it.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Patti120
                • Aug 2004

The juice is loose baby!

Comment

• yordad
                  • Dec 2007

I don't know if I believe it yet, but that puts a serious dent in my guess that the Bills were going for Cushing.
                  "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• jimbohastle51
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

that doesnt bother me, 95% of the players in the league take them. if anyone here thinks that rehab is what gets people back from a ACL injury that 15 years ago was a career ending there crazy, its HGH and steriods that gets them healed faster comined with there rehab. and there are plenty of steriods that are 24 hour esther that are only in your system for a day and even to test for steriods you have to test for they exact steriod, there is no test that you take the tests for more than one specific steriod, so they probably tested positive for testosterone or something like that which is VERY VERY VERY easy to get a prescription for if they do not already have one. also steriods are some of the easiest drugs to "mask" during urine tests and again are very hard to find unless specificly tested for during blood tests. there young, this wont bother them. i dont see anyone shying away from shawn merrimen who tested postive for steriods 2 seasons ago and went to the pro bowl that same year, and hurt his acl less than a year ago and is now right back running and training and ready for training camp.

Comment

• TigerJ
                      • Jul 2002

If the report is true the only linebacker that Buffalo could even look at at #11 is Maualuga. Curry will be long gone and no one else is anywhere near a reasonable value.
                      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                        Pinkerton's son
                        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by jimbohastle51
                        that doesnt bother me, 95% of the players in the league take them. if anyone here thinks that rehab is what gets people back from a ACL injury that 15 years ago was a career ending there crazy, its HGH and steriods that gets them healed faster comined with there rehab. and there are plenty of steriods that are 24 hour esther that are only in your system for a day and even to test for steriods you have to test for they exact steriod, there is no test that you take the tests for more than one specific steriod, so they probably tested positive for testosterone or something like that which is VERY VERY VERY easy to get a prescription for if they do not already have one. also steriods are some of the easiest drugs to "mask" during urine tests and again are very hard to find unless specificly tested for during blood tests. there young, this wont bother them. i dont see anyone shying away from shawn merrimen who tested postive for steriods 2 seasons ago and went to the pro bowl that same year, and hurt his acl less than a year ago and is now right back running and training and ready for training camp.
                        95%??? I highly doubt that. 50%? more believable. I dont want to sound naive but I'm pretty sure if 95% of the players were on the juice, more people would get busted.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by jimbohastle51
                          Better surgical techniques also play a huge role in people healing more quickly.
                          Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• NC-BILLS44
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Saratoga Slim
                            Better surgical techniques also play a huge role in people healing more quickly.
                            That's Right!

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                              • Apr 2005

2 guys that were on the Bills radar....awesome.....

Comment

Working...
                              X