PDA

View Full Version : The Buffalo Bills are on the clock....

alohabillsfan
04-03-2009, 04:30 AM
Curry, Raji, Orakpo, Brown all gone...
Andre Smith and Michael Oher are there for the taking... Would you?
Trade Jason Peters to Philly for their 2 first rounders? Picks 21 and 28?
If so what tackle would you pick and what would you do with picks 21, 28 and our pick at 42?

I know this is not madden, but Philly does need a tackle and always moves around on draft day, and there really isn't anything else to talk about!

Here is mine,
11- Andre Smith
21- DE Michael Johnson
28- C Alex Mack
42- LB Clint Sintim

Many different ways to go, I am not even close to agreeing with my own picks! So assume this trade did happen, who would you pick!

Don't Panic
04-03-2009, 06:00 AM
Nix the Andre Smith pick, but if we absolutely could not come to terms with Peters on a deal, which would be really hard to swallow from the FO's point of view, then I'd be all for trading him to Philly for their two picks. I doubt they would, but in this situation, I would. Then you could go OLB/remaining DE (Matthews, Maybin) with the #11, Oher/Britton and Mack with #21 and #24. #42 could be the remainder of DE/OLB or TE, whichever has the BPA. I still think OLB will not be a pressing issue. I have this feeling that we are waiting for one of the cover 2 SLB to simply bring their price down a bit before signing one to compete with Ellison.

However, I do think Brown will be there and that he will be our man at #11. if that were the case and we did trade Peters, we could up with these new faces:

Brown, June, Mack, Oher/Britton with #42 waiting to fill whatever hole remains in the lineup (TE, OG, S).

TedMock
04-03-2009, 07:45 AM
Curry, Raji, Orakpo, Brown all gone...
Andre Smith and Michael Oher are there for the taking... Would you?
Trade Jason Peters to Philly for their 2 first rounders? Picks 21 and 28?
If so what tackle would you pick and what would you do with picks 21, 28 and our pick at 42?

I know this is not madden, but Philly does need a tackle and always moves around on draft day, and there really isn't anything else to talk about!

Here is mine,
11- Andre Smith
21- DE Michael Johnson
28- C Alex Mack
42- LB Clint Sintim

Many different ways to go, I am not even close to agreeing with my own picks! So assume this trade did happen, who would you pick!

I haven't seen many mention us even looking at Smith, but I did see the following mock this morning which had us taking Andre Smith at 11 and James Laurinaitis at 42.
http://www.sportsagentblog.com/2009/02/08/brandon-thorn’s-2009-nfl-mock-draft/