• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alohabillsfan
    • Sep 2003

The Buffalo Bills are on the clock....

Curry, Raji, Orakpo, Brown all gone...
    Andre Smith and Michael Oher are there for the taking... Would you?
    Trade Jason Peters to Philly for their 2 first rounders? Picks 21 and 28?
    If so what tackle would you pick and what would you do with picks 21, 28 and our pick at 42?

I know this is not madden, but Philly does need a tackle and always moves around on draft day, and there really isn't anything else to talk about!

Here is mine,
    11- Andre Smith
    21- DE Michael Johnson
    28- C Alex Mack
    42- LB Clint Sintim

Many different ways to go, I am not even close to agreeing with my own picks! So assume this trade did happen, who would you pick!
  • Don't Panic
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Dec 2005

Re: The Buffalo Bills are on the clock....

Nix the Andre Smith pick, but if we absolutely could not come to terms with Peters on a deal, which would be really hard to swallow from the FO's point of view, then I'd be all for trading him to Philly for their two picks. I doubt they would, but in this situation, I would. Then you could go OLB/remaining DE (Matthews, Maybin) with the #11, Oher/Britton and Mack with #21 and #24. #42 could be the remainder of DE/OLB or TE, whichever has the BPA. I still think OLB will not be a pressing issue. I have this feeling that we are waiting for one of the cover 2 SLB to simply bring their price down a bit before signing one to compete with Ellison.

However, I do think Brown will be there and that he will be our man at #11. if that were the case and we did trade Peters, we could up with these new faces:

Brown, June, Mack, Oher/Britton with #42 waiting to fill whatever hole remains in the lineup (TE, OG, S).

Comment

• TedMock
      • Jul 2002

Re: The Buffalo Bills are on the clock....

Originally posted by alohabillsfan
      Curry, Raji, Orakpo, Brown all gone...
      Andre Smith and Michael Oher are there for the taking... Would you?
      Trade Jason Peters to Philly for their 2 first rounders? Picks 21 and 28?
      If so what tackle would you pick and what would you do with picks 21, 28 and our pick at 42?

I know this is not madden, but Philly does need a tackle and always moves around on draft day, and there really isn't anything else to talk about!

Here is mine,
      11- Andre Smith
      21- DE Michael Johnson
      28- C Alex Mack
      42- LB Clint Sintim

Many different ways to go, I am not even close to agreeing with my own picks! So assume this trade did happen, who would you pick!
      I haven't seen many mention us even looking at Smith, but I did see the following mock this morning which had us taking Andre Smith at 11 and James Laurinaitis at 42.
      Last updated: April 24, 2009(Also check out Thorn's Big Board)Round 11. Detroit - QB Matthew Stafford ~ Georgia = If the Lions feel that Stafford is the best player in the dr

Comment

Working...
      X