PDA

View Full Version : The Cutler trade could help us in 2 ways

Mitchell55
04-03-2009, 04:45 PM
1, Oakland wants Maclin and probably would move down. Denver will probably try to get Sanchez but after his proday, hes a lock in the top 10. Denver could probably try to trade up to number 7, and now that they have a extra 1st so they could afford to lose there 2nd. The reason this helps us is Orakpo will probably go to Cincinatti with Stafford possibly to Detroit, Brown to STL, Curry to KC, a OT to Sea, Cleveland getting a CB, WR, or RB, Cincinatti still possibly getting a OT or DE, Denver gets Sanchez, GB maybe getting a OT or DE or CB, and SF getting a WR/OT. Heres my mock as of right now. If Rajis test doesnt influence.

Det- Stafford QB- With all the QBs on the trading block, Detroit has talked about getting each one which shows they are looking at QB.
STL- Smith OT- They need a OT, buffalo dominated there OTs in our game and our DEs suck.
KC- Curry LB- BPDA. Best player on D availible.
Sea- Raji DT- If the drug wasnt that serious than it would be hard to see them pass.
Clev- Wells RB- DC has him as the 10th best player in the draft.
Cinc- Monroe OT- The need a OT 1st, DE 2nd. Theres a reason why Carson cant stay healthy.
Den- Sanchez QB- Read top
Jack- Oher OT- Great pro day and Jacksonville needs a OT over anything. They have Jones and can wait for Britt or Roboskie in round 2.
GB- Orakpo DE- I still have a feeling they will trade for Peppers, but either way he will be picked by Carolina or GB.
SF- Crabtree WR- They need a star WR

Buffalo is left with probably the best passrusher in the draft. I wonder who we will get :funny:

2 good thing. Yeah um theres a team that needs a QB with a HOFer leaving them last year and then they couldnt get cutler and the team is in our division. Guess who, the jets, still QB less. They may also try to trade up to the 7th pick.

Dying_-2-_Live
04-03-2009, 04:48 PM
huh?......

Mitchell55
04-03-2009, 04:49 PM
huh?......

Read it before you comment. There is no way you read it in 20 seconds.

Dying_-2-_Live
04-03-2009, 05:59 PM
yes i did read it. and im confused. but im just dumb like that lmao

Mski
04-03-2009, 06:08 PM
that makes no sense... i dont see raji going at 4 after the news about the failed drug test, and i doubt det takes a qb.. they're going to take curry or a tackle

more cowbell
04-03-2009, 06:42 PM
lol

Mitchell55
04-03-2009, 06:44 PM
that makes no sense... i dont see raji going at 4 after the news about the failed drug test, and i doubt det takes a qb.. they're going to take curry or a tackle

No one is 100% sure about it. It could be a medicine or something around those lines. Detroit will take a QB, they wont be able to get a franchise QB anyway else.

The last buffalo fan
04-03-2009, 07:26 PM
Good job, Mitchell55! :up:

Lexwhat
04-03-2009, 07:33 PM
First you say Orakpo will go to Cincy, and then in your Mock draft just below that you have them taking Monroe???

DraftBoy
04-03-2009, 08:48 PM
Who the hell is OT Brown??

Mitchell55
04-03-2009, 08:56 PM
First you say Orakpo will go to Cincy, and then in your Mock draft just below that you have them taking Monroe???

It wasnt untill making it when I realized that I had Monroe open and he would be a better pick for them.

SABURZFAN
04-04-2009, 07:32 AM
i think Denver drafts a QB in the later rounds.

VeggieMan14
04-04-2009, 08:39 AM
that makes no sense... i dont see raji going at 4 after the news about the failed drug test, and i doubt det takes a qb.. they're going to take curry or a tackle its just weed right? he will get the michael phelps treatment no one rlly cares aabout that anymore

Syderick
04-04-2009, 11:39 AM
It wasnt untill making it when I realized that I had Monroe open and he would be a better pick for them.

OK well time to make another mock draft

seanbillsfan
04-04-2009, 12:09 PM
OK well time to make another mock draft
Dont encourage him!

jamze132
04-04-2009, 03:20 PM
No one is 100% sure about it. It could be a medicine or something around those lines. Detroit will take a QB, they wont be able to get a franchise QB anyway else.
I'm pretty sure, almost 110% positive it was not for medicinal purposes. :bad: