Best mock ive ever seen from a outside site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Best mock ive ever seen from a outside site

Walter

1st- Everette Brown DE
    2nd- Jared Cook TE
    3rd- Marcus Freeman LB
    4th- Kraig Urbik G
    5th- Antone Smith RB- This is the only one that I question mainly because of FSU with Wright in the 5th from there a few years ago but still hopefully this guy is better.

3 other problems. Crabtree-Seattle, Michael Johnson-Oak, BJ Raji-Jack
    Last edited by Mitchell55; 04-03-2009, 05:17 PM.
  • venis2k1
    Youboty can hope
    • Jul 2002

Re: Best mock ive ever seen from a outside site

Not Too bad. I like it.

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

That would be a pretty successful draft if it fell that way.

Comment

• BillsWin
        man amongst boys
        • Oct 2008

You had me at Brown and Cook. Two impact players worth the pick.
        I am The Batman.

Comment

• Mike
          • Jan 2009

I dont know if the Bills are bright enough to take Brown. They might opt out for Maybin and his 3 sacks last year....
          Please Make Sense

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Its not bad at all, I'm not a fan of Brown and I prefer a TE like Nelson or Ingram over Cook but you can't complain too much about getting those guys.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Mitchell55
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Mike
              I dont know if the Bills are bright enough to take Brown. They might opt out for Maybin and his 3 sacks last year....

Yeah, opt for Maybins 3 sacks. Oh wait, he had 12. Well that sucks to, right.

Comment

• Mitchell55
                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                Its not bad at all, I'm not a fan of Brown and I prefer a TE like Nelson or Ingram over Cook but you can't complain too much about getting those guys.

I have Cook as my number 1 TE in front of Pettigrew in everything but blocking. Id say Brown is clearly the best pass rusher in the draft (but its my opinion)

Comment

• yordad
                  • Dec 2007

Yeah, I would be alright with that draft. That mock had a couple curve balls, but the writer knows his stuff for the most part. He definitely pegged our needs.

BTW, Mitchell59, Antone Smith could really provide us with a 1-2--3 punch, a real change of pace. The guy has wheels like the Bills have never seen at RB. The guy ran a 4.25 40 yard dash at his proday.
                  "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Mitchell55
                    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by yordad
                    Yeah, I would be alright with that draft. That mock had a couple curve balls, but the writer knows his stuff for the most part. He definitely pegged our needs.

BTW, Mitchell59, Antone Smith could really provide us with a 1-2--3 punch, a real change of pace. The guy has wheels like the Bills have never seen at RB. The guy ran a 4.25 40 yard dash at his proday.

Wow, didnt know that. So we have a power, balanced, and speed backs. I like this idea if we trade Parrish and get this guy returning kicks.

Comment

• yordad
                      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Mitchell59
                      Wow, didnt know that. So we have a power, balanced, and speed backs. I like this idea if we trade Parrish and get this guy returning kicks.
                      I goggled him, and am now getting conflicting info, but it makes the dude even more intriguing. This one says 4.33, instead of 4.25, but it is the 31 reps at only 190 pounds that make ya say whoa. His measurables are comparable to Chris Johnson's.
                      Last edited by yordad; 04-03-2009, 10:09 PM.
                      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Mitchell55
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by yordad
                        I goggled him, and am now getting conflicting info, but it makes the dude even more intriguing. This one says 4.33, instead of 4.25, but it is the 31 reps at only 190 pounds that make ya say whoa. His measurables are comparable to Chris Johnson's.

4.29 speed RB who benches like a DL. Speed was a average of both times.

Comment

• TigerJ
                          • Jul 2002

Walter always seems to have a pretty good handle on team needs, at least from the perspective of Bills fans. He also usuallay avoids any extreme variance from the generall public perception of the relative value of players. The result is fans usually seem to like his mocks. That said, I don't think he has any better record than anyone else at predicting the actual flow of the draft. There are always surprises, which are then panned by fans and pundits like Walter Cherpinsky and Mel Kiper as mistakes. I usually like his mocks, and this is no exception.

I actually like Antone Smith. He's so different than Lynch or Jackson that he would give the Bills the option of a real change of pace at RB; the little guy who can hide behind big linemen with enough speed to take it all the way if he gets out into the open.
                          Last edited by TigerJ; 04-03-2009, 10:18 PM.
                          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Mitchell55
                            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by TigerJ
                            Walter always seems to have a pretty good handle on team needs, at least from the perspective of Bills fans. He also usuallay avoids any extreme variance from the generall public perception of the relative value of players. The result is fans usually seem to like his mocks. That said, I don't think he has any better record than anyone else at predicting the actual flow of the draft. There are always surprises, which are then panned by fans and pundits like Walter Cherpinsky and Mel Kiper as mistakes. I usually like his mocks, and this is no exception.

I actually like Antone Smith. He's so different than Lynch or Jackson that he would give the Bills the option of a real change of pace at RB; the little guy who can hide behind big linemen with enough speed to take it all the way if he gets out into the open.

From what ive heard of Yordad is hes a poor mans CJ.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                              • Jun 2005

Not another Antoine Smith at RB LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X