PDA

View Full Version : Dear Derek Roy:

rbochan
04-05-2009, 07:09 AM
Please win a faceoff or two, especially at key times in a game. Please stop missing open nets. Stop trying to be so damn fancy to impress the girls(?) in the first few rows. Please don't try to skate the puck through four new Jersey Devils in the offensive zone - you're no where near the skater that Max is so you really have no chance. Stop wilting under pressure. Oh, and stop taking stupid holding penalties late in tight games.
Your effort is there. You have the talent to be Capt. (Sgt.?) Clutch, yet you only try to make a highlight reel with fancy crap. There's a killer 2-way player inside you that's desperate to come out, so stop playing ballerina and start playing hockey. If you don't keep your game simple, it will be your downfall. Stop hanging near the blue line and start picking up your guy and contributing to the team's defense. You're not Ovechkin, don't try to be.

Sincerely,
...Rob

P.S.
I know there are plenty of double entendres in that, but wtf.

Mitchell55
04-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Dear rbochan, stop bashing our best player.

Al the Bills Fan
04-05-2009, 06:07 PM
Dear mitchell59,

please see; your Vanek thread!

Mitchell55
04-05-2009, 06:41 PM
Dear mitchell59,

please see; your Vanek thread!

Hes not and never has been close to our best player. :coocoo:

SpillerThrills
04-05-2009, 06:48 PM

and Derek Roy, while sitting in the penalty box for either a hooking penalty or a diving penalty is our best player???:brace:

rbochan
04-05-2009, 06:48 PM
Dear rbochan, stop bashing our best player.
Dear 15 year old drunk poster:

I will bash whichever player I feel deserves it on a public message board, no matter which person has their own puck bunny attraction to them. This is the internet. No one owes you anything. If you can't get over that fact, find another hobby.

Sincerely,

...Rob

Al the Bills Fan
04-05-2009, 07:00 PM

Never said he was. BUT it's a subjective issue. If you ask ten different people who the best Sabre is you will get 6,7, or even 10 different answers.

You don't get to decide who are best/worst player is. You can have your opinion BUT if you hockey knowledge is anything like your football knowledge then its not really worth reading anyhow so I don't know why I bother commenting on anything you write.

ZacGriffi~82
04-05-2009, 07:02 PM
Lol and the assertion that Derek Roy is our best player.

SabreEleven
04-05-2009, 07:10 PM
Maybe Roy is our best player, that would explain why they haven't made the playoffs in 2 years and probably won't for another 3 or 4

Mitchell55
04-05-2009, 08:19 PM
Never said he was. BUT it's a subjective issue. If you ask ten different people who the best Sabre is you will get 6,7, or even 10 different answers.

You don't get to decide who are best/worst player is. You can have your opinion BUT if you hockey knowledge is anything like your football knowledge then its not really worth reading anyhow so I don't know why I bother commenting on anything you write.

Then put me on your ignore list. Be smart.

Mitchell55
04-05-2009, 08:20 PM
Lol and the assertion that Derek Roy is our best player.

Well, yeah miller is, but who is outside of him.

Mitchell55
04-05-2009, 08:23 PM
and Derek Roy, while sitting in the penalty box for either a hooking penalty or a diving penalty is our best player???:brace:

0= diving penalties on roy this year.
36- 254- Total of Roys penalty minutes this year (36) to the league leader.

Nice try

SpillerThrills
04-05-2009, 09:15 PM

Nice try

Well since your such a genius, can you find me the stat on that? I can't seem to find it without going through every single box score from the year, and I for one don't have the time to do that.

SabreEleven
04-05-2009, 10:18 PM
36- 254- Total of Roys penalty minutes this year (36) to the league leader.

Nice try

Are you related to Losman Wins?