PDA

View Full Version : Mock Draft with Peters Trade

acehole
04-05-2009, 10:04 AM
1 Robert Ayers DE
Perfect fit at the perfect spot. He can come in on third downs and rotate in at LDE.He could be the pass rusher we have been lacking. Replacing shobel..in 2010.

Philly Trade
21 Brandon Pettigrew, TE, Lest we forget he is also an inline blocker who can help our new left tackle and who can catch the ball. The offensive weapons have finally been complete.

42 Larry English, OLB another pass rusher from the OLB position our new biscut and starts day 1.

75 Fenuki Tupou, OT massive RT who can also start day one who allows Walker to move to LT.

Philly Trade
85 Jonathan Luigs, Arkansas c/og, 6’ 4” 314 lbs Massive interior linmen who has been rated ahead of the other 2 centers at one point. Perfect fit for a division with massive 3 - 4 nose tackles.

110. Ricky Jean-Francois, DT Stroud would need a breather and RJ is not NFL ready but will be by seasons end. Raw project and might be a steal here. Safe to say Mccargo has been a bust.

Flame away.

acehole
04-05-2009, 10:36 AM
nice ace

TacklingDummy
04-05-2009, 10:52 AM
I'd rather draft a TE in the 3rd round.

acehole
04-05-2009, 10:56 AM
I'd rather draft a TE in the 3rd round.

I thought of that...but we have tried that many times. TE petigrew is a better rated played then where I have him and he is at a need position. Since this mock assumes a peters trade I believe walker would need help from time to time chipping the DE and or putting him on the end on that side if need be. So to recap. Good value, help on the oline and needed offensive weapon all with one pick.

FlyingDutchman
04-05-2009, 11:05 AM
I have a feeling this draft will be like last year. We all expect Buff to go after a TE early, yet last year they didnt pick one up til later. I hope im wrong.

ParanoidAndroid
04-05-2009, 11:14 AM
TE is deeper this year. I'm all in for Beckum.

nateodoms'bff
04-05-2009, 01:09 PM
All this TE talk, when will it end?

SquishDaFish
04-05-2009, 02:22 PM
I love that draft

DraftBoy
04-05-2009, 02:43 PM
English doesnt fit our system as a 4-3 OLB.

Mitchell55
04-05-2009, 05:06 PM
English would be a DE here. Everette over Ayers. To late for a OT. I absoulutly hate Pettigrew and any TE in this draft outside of Cook. Phillip hunt over your DT. Or maybe Sen Derrick in the 3rd.

acehole
04-05-2009, 06:11 PM
English doesnt fit our system as a 4-3 OLB.

Give me the best OLB there...

Go!

X-Era
04-05-2009, 06:16 PM
1 Robert Ayers DE
Perfect fit at the perfect spot. He can come in on third downs and rotate in at LDE.He could be the pass rusher we have been lacking. Replacing shobel..in 2010.

Philly Trade
21 Brandon Pettigrew, TE, Lest we forget he is also an inline blocker who can help our new left tackle and who can catch the ball. The offensive weapons have finally been complete.

42 Larry English, OLB another pass rusher from the OLB position our new biscut and starts day 1.

75 Fenuki Tupou, OT massive RT who can also start day one who allows Walker to move to LT.

Philly Trade
85 Jonathan Luigs, Arkansas c/og, 6’ 4” 314 lbs Massive interior linmen who has been rated ahead of the other 2 centers at one point. Perfect fit for a division with massive 3 - 4 nose tackles.

110. Ricky Jean-Francois, DT Stroud would need a breather and RJ is not NFL ready but will be by seasons end. Raw project and might be a steal here. Safe to say Mccargo has been a bust.

Flame away.

I dont hate it. In fact its kind of good.

at 11 I would go Rey Mau
at 42 I would then go Sidbury.
I like how the 75 pick is for a OT instead of a higher pick. Theres others that might be able to do the job nicely as well.
I like the Luigs pick, I also like Shipley or Caldwell.

X-Era
04-05-2009, 06:20 PM
English would be a DE here. Everette over Ayers. To late for a OT. I absoulutly hate Pettigrew and any TE in this draft outside of Cook. Phillip hunt over your DT. Or maybe Sen Derrick in the 3rd.

Im a Sen Derrick fan and have been for a long while.

I dont mind a later round OT if Peters is moved (which I dont want anyway)... I feel like Chambers would probably be our starting RT and Walker would be our LT. We have a developing Bell. At that point, why not a mid to later round OT type... we dont need an instant starter who is sure to struggle anyway.

Pettigrew is an underrated pass receiver.. he certainly can catch as well as Coffman and is probably a bit quicker. Hes a great blocker... hes a very good prospect and my #1 TE.

Yeah, Ive been a fan of Cook for a long while. Hes not my #1 TE, but hes probably my favorite. That said, I wont be unhappy with any of the other top 10 TE's to be honest.

DraftBoy
04-05-2009, 06:35 PM
Give me the best OLB there...

Go!

I can't since you didn't mock out a whole draft.

acehole
04-05-2009, 11:50 PM
I can't since you didn't mock out a whole draft.

Well then a guy you like at OLB that may be there