PDA

View Full Version : Bruce sacks Marsha and breaks the record!

madness
05-14-2003, 07:51 PM
:mad: Cmon, even though it might never happen, how sweet would that be? I can dream can't I?

Ebenezer
05-14-2003, 07:58 PM
He'd have to be cut by the 'Skins, signed by the Bills, get four sacks in the first game or only have 3 going into the 16th game of the year...that's a lot of dreaming.

madness
05-14-2003, 08:03 PM
Okay, thanks for bursting my bubble. I'll just settle for him sacking and putting Marsha out of the game.

Seriously though, has there been any talk besides the message boards about Bruce coming to Buffalo? I still can't believe the Redskins are going to cut him. If anything Bruce breaking the sack record there would give the team some positive publicity for once.

Michael82
05-15-2003, 11:28 AM
uh, this can happen. But it would be in a different way. As a Redskin, he could slam Marsha Brady to the ground and break the sack record. :pray:

The Patriots are playing the Redskins in Washington on September 28th @1:00pm. So, maybe if Bruce stays in Washington, he will be the one to slam Brady to the ground and also break the sack record. :evil: :snicker:

Orrrrr.....he could always take out Jay Fiedler IN MIAMI on Nov 23 at 8:30pm. He would break the record and national television and could toss "big ears" on the ground like a rag doll, and break the sack record. :snicker:

Ebenezer
05-15-2003, 11:29 AM
Let's hope he takes out both QBs

Michael82
05-15-2003, 11:57 AM
yeah, thats what i'm praying for. And....don't forget the little blonde ***** from New Jersey....Chad. :puke: