PDA

View Full Version : What if the Bills trade Jason Peters?

kid mickey
04-08-2009, 06:53 PM
Would you be upset? I really don't know what is going to happen, but if he is traded I would hope we get real value for him. We would obviously have to take a Tackle with pick 11 making it pretty much impossible to get Everette Brown. I would be kinda disappointed!

Pinkerton Security
04-08-2009, 07:41 PM
no we wouldnt necessarily need to get a tackle at #11 because we BETTER get a first rounder (plus some more) in the trade

jimbohastle51
04-08-2009, 07:44 PM
honestly with the tackle that will be there at 11 for us considering that 3 tackles will most likely be gone before we pick, we might just take a linebacker/pass rusher (clay matthews or rey maulaluga or brian cushing) and then take the tackle out of arizona later in the first and a guard in the second. right now i wouldnt be too worried. the team has to make a few free agent moves still. you cant fill all the wholes we need with the draft. besides the first 2 picks in the draft we cant expect a 3rd-7th round to step in and start day one. look for kendall simmons to be brought in cheap to compete for a starting spot or at least be vet depth and also remember mark taucher the LT for the packers the past few season is a free agent and could be someone we look at as a stop gap if peters is traded.

psubills62
04-08-2009, 07:50 PM
Depends on what we got in return. If we got a 2nd rounder, then yeah I would be really upset. If we got a first, plus some picks, then I think I'd be happy (unless it was something like...Pittsburgh's first rounder). I wouldn't mind getting someone like Beatty or Britton later in the first.

FlyingDutchman
04-08-2009, 08:03 PM
not gonna be "what if" for too much longer. he'll be gone by the draft

PromoTheRobot
04-08-2009, 10:16 PM
I'd be upset if we didn't trade him. Although I do expect at least a 1st rounder for him, if not more.

PTR

Michael82
04-09-2009, 01:47 AM
IMO, the damage is done. He's a out of shape, greedy piece of ****. I honestly he is starting all this because he wants out. Come on! They offered $8.5 million and it can't be one of those take it or leave it deals. Look how much they paid Lee Evans. I have no doubt that if he wasn't such a dumbass and was willing to negotiate...they would eventually offer $10 mil. But that point is moot, because I really think he wants out. To that, I say good riddance and hope to trade him by next weekend at the latest.

jamze132
04-09-2009, 05:41 AM
I hope we can keep him but if someone offers us two day 1 picks, I would probably buy him a plane ticket to that city.