PDA

View Full Version : 2 trade ideas that could be reasonable

Mitchell55
04-10-2009, 02:12 AM
Youboty and Peters for Phillys 1sts. Then we trade down to Detroits 20th so they get Sanchez and we trade 11 and Parrish for 33rd and 20th We walk out with essentially 4 1st round picks. Before you freak out about this let me give reasons. If I remember, didnt Philly lose 2 CBs? Or was it just Lido? Well anyways they need a NB right now, we have Corner who showed promise to be a very good CB. Philly will probably budge on this just based on how good the players are. Like im trying to say all along. QB and LT are the 2 most important positions in the NFL. Even some teams decide to get there franchise LT before there QB so in some cases LT is more important than QB. Cutler is the 5th best QB in the NFL and got 2 1sts, Orton, and 3rd in return for him. Peters should just get 2 1sts on his own but just to sweeten the deal throw in Youboty.Now the Detroit trade1st it takes about a 2nd round pick to get 20-11. But since its the 33rd pick we need more. Parrish is the type of WR they need. They dont have the big play fast WR or RB for that matter that a team usually needs to be successfull. Parrish will provide a much needed PR and give them field position that they dont normally get. Buffalo gets almost 2 1st round picks.

SabreEleven
04-13-2009, 03:54 PM
and who ever the Bills draft turns into busts.

Ebenezer
04-13-2009, 04:58 PM
Youboty and Peters for Phillys 1sts. Then we trade down to Detroits 20th so they get Sanchez and we trade 11 and Parrish for 33rd and 20th We walk out with essentially 4 1st round picks. Before you freak out about this let me give reasons. If I remember, didnt Philly lose 2 CBs? Or was it just Lido? Well anyways they need a NB right now, we have Corner who showed promise to be a very good CB. Philly will probably budge on this just based on how good the players are. Like im trying to say all along. QB and LT are the 2 most important positions in the NFL. Even some teams decide to get there franchise LT before there QB so in some cases LT is more important than QB. Cutler is the 5th best QB in the NFL and got 2 1sts, Orton, and 3rd in return for him. Peters should just get 2 1sts on his own but just to sweeten the deal throw in Youboty.Now the Detroit trade1st it takes about a 2nd round pick to get 20-11. But since its the 33rd pick we need more. Parrish is the type of WR they need. They dont have the big play fast WR or RB for that matter that a team usually needs to be successfull. Parrish will provide a much needed PR and give them field position that they dont normally get. Buffalo gets almost 2 1st round picks.
Mitch...you have got to stop putting eight teaspoons of sugar on your Cookie Crisp cereal.