PDA

View Full Version : Is the team better with 3 1sts or Peters?

Mitchell55
04-10-2009, 06:33 PM
Is the team better with Peters or having 3 1st round picks in the 1st round with Oher or Britton as one of them.

Jan Reimers
04-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Since we already have a 1st, are you assuming that we could get 2 1sts for Peters? Who would give us anywhere near that for a guy with a bad attitude who played poorly last season and apparently wants $11-12 Million per year?

OpIv37
04-10-2009, 06:49 PM
well no one is dumb enough to give us two 1st's for Peters, so the premise is faulty.

But, for the sake of argument and keeping discussion going:

We're better with Peters. So much of this season depends on Edwards and we have no one else who can protect his blind side. Franchise LT's are difficult to find, and this FO simply SUCKS at drafting.

Plus, 3 first round draft picks means committing a boatload of money to completely unproven players.

Once again, this isn't Madden.

Night Train
04-10-2009, 07:03 PM
Since we already have a 1st, are you assuming that we could get 2 1sts for Peters? Who would give us anywhere near that for a guy with a bad attitude who played poorly last season and apparently wants $11-12 Million per year?

Madden hater.

DrGraves
04-10-2009, 07:08 PM
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! i realize you have a sick fetish for starting as many posts as you possibly can. but really? really?

maybe like something reasonable like would you take a late first round pick or peters?...

Mitchell55
04-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Should I bring this argument back up.

Everyone agrees that a franchise QB and LT are the 2 most important things in the NFL. Cutler is a franchise QB and got traded for 2 1sts, 3rd, and Orton who is a good player. Peters is worth at least 2 very high 1sts.

Al the Bills Fan
04-10-2009, 08:15 PM
Peters' value is determined by what other teams are willing to give up. Nothing has been confirmed in terms of which team or teams are interested.

I am still trying to wrap my mind around the thought that another team would want to deal with Peters. Is he going to hold-out every year because he wants a new contract?

I say, if you get a 1st and a 3rd- pull the trigger

yordad
04-10-2009, 08:16 PM
well no one is dumb enough to give us two 1st's for Peters, so the premise is faulty.

But, for the sake of argument and keeping discussion going:

We're better with Peters. So much of this season depends on Edwards and we have no one else who can protect his blind side. Franchise LT's are difficult to find, and this FO simply SUCKS at drafting.

Plus, 3 first round draft picks means committing a boatload of money to completely unproven players.

Once again, this isn't Madden.I have to say I think there is some faulty premising going on in this one too. You think Peters is worth more then 2 first (so you wouldn't want to trade him), yet you don't think Peters is worth 2 first?

seanbillsfan
04-10-2009, 09:18 PM
I think Mortal Kombat for the sega genesis is the best video game ever