PDA

View Full Version : We had a trade in place for...

acehole
04-11-2009, 08:58 AM
John Mcargo to the Colts...the fat ass failed his physical.

Does anyone what the compensation was?

Fat fatty.

Tatonka
04-11-2009, 09:02 AM
4th rounder.

Tatonka
04-11-2009, 09:03 AM
i read somewhere though that he has been working hard this offseason and that under the new dline coach, he has a chance to erase the awful year he had last year.

acehole
04-11-2009, 09:10 AM
i read somewhere though that he has been working hard this offseason and that under the new dline coach, he has a chance to erase the awful year he had last year.

If he passes his physical we should trade his fat ass with Peters then....

Jan Reimers
04-11-2009, 10:01 AM
Yeah, I still have a glimmer of hope for McCargo, who showed some flashes in 2007. Maybe last year was a wake up call for him.

kid mickey
04-11-2009, 10:29 AM
I wouldn't trade him. I think this year he will get his shot. If he doesn't do anything than watch him walk. I truly hope he gets it because if you watch when he has flashes his play is amazing. I think Modrak still sees something in him so they won't let him go now. I think if anybody gets traded with Peters its Parrish.

HHURRICANE
04-11-2009, 10:34 AM
Can somebody explain how he's going to get better?

Did he have surgery on his bulging disk? This is the reason he failed his physical.

If he has a back injury how is he going to get better without surgery?

Jan Reimers
04-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Can somebody explain how he's going to get better?

Did he have surgery on his bulging disk? This is the reason he failed his physical.

I think his big fat head has been his major problem.

ddaryl
04-11-2009, 11:43 AM

I wonder if the Bills "attempt" to trade him and being rejected by the colts was more of a wake up call move by the Bills.

You would have to believe that the Bills knew he wouldn't pass a physical at the time of the trade.

If McCargo comes back this year in great shape and makes an impact, I would say it has everything to do with the failed trade scenario

ddaryl
04-11-2009, 11:43 AM

physical therapy ???????

hydro
04-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Surgery isn't always the best solution to back problems. Like ddaryl said, I think PT and having a training staff focused on making him better could help a bulging disc a lot.

Mitchell55
04-11-2009, 12:16 PM
This is what I dont get. McCargo was about to be traded for a 4th round pick. A man who has only played a few games in the NFL, has injury problems, and has work ethic problems. Now people find it hard to see Youboty or Parrish traded for a 3rd.

Jan Reimers
04-11-2009, 12:24 PM
This is what I dont get. McCargo was about to be traded for a 4th round pick. A man who has only played a few games in the NFL, has injury problems, and has work ethic problems. Now people find it hard to see Youboty or Parrish traded for a 3rd.
While he has not exactly distinguished himself, McCargo is a former 1st round draft pick. Parrish and Youboty have not set the league on fire, either, and were 2nd and 3rd round choices, respectively.

acehole
04-11-2009, 12:25 PM
I wouldn't trade him. I think this year he will get his shot. If he doesn't do anything than watch him walk. I truly hope he gets it because if you watch when he has flashes his play is amazing. I think Modrak still sees something in him so they won't let him go now. I think if anybody gets traded with Peters its Parrish.

Yea ans then he will want big buck prolly...

streetkings01
04-11-2009, 01:33 PM
This is what I dont get. McCargo was about to be traded for a 4th round pick. A man who has only played a few games in the NFL, has injury problems, and has work ethic problems. Now people find it hard to see Youboty or Parrish traded for a 3rd.Alot easier to find CBs and fast miget receivers than it is to find penetrating dtackles. Defensive tackles no matter how bad they are will always find jobs before receivers and cornerbacks! Receivers and corners can be easily found in the draft.....d-tackles take time to develop so teams would rather trade for a 3-4 year d-tackle and hope that he comes into his own soon.

BuffaloRanger
04-11-2009, 04:42 PM
I wonder if the Bills "attempt" to trade him and being rejected by the colts was more of a wake up call move by the Bills.

You would have to believe that the Bills knew he wouldn't pass a physical at the time of the trade.

If McCargo comes back this year in great shape and makes an impact, I would say it has everything to do with the failed trade scenario

If it was a wake-up call he slept thru it!

He did nothing after the trade was voided last season.

It put the Bills in an uncomfortable situation of having a guy they got rid of come back to the team.

If McCargo has a great season - or even good season - it will have everything to do with making himself an attractive FA.

Mr. Pink
04-11-2009, 05:00 PM
If he makes the final 53 in September I'd be shocked.

Cut.