For all we know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

For all we know

Dontes brother couldve been getting jumped. Lets not jump to conclusions but as far as I see, Donte Whitner saw a huge fight and immediatley started throwing punches. 1, he new someone who was getting jumped, 2, hes crazy. They said that he entered a area that there was a fight happening and when the officers tried to restrain him he fought back.
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: For all we know

My advice: Stay out of fist fights outside of bars at 3:00 A.M. But that's just me.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

He's a professional football player...stay out of trouble...it really isn't that hard! Start hanging around people you won't get in trouble with and nothing will ever happen. These guys are so stupid.

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mitchell55
        Dontes brother couldve been getting jumped. Lets not jump to conclusions but as far as I see, Donte Whitner saw a huge fight and immediatley started throwing punches. 1, he new someone who was getting jumped, 2, hes crazy. They said that he entered a area that there was a fight happening and when the officers tried to restrain him he fought back.
        This is jumping to a conclusion ....
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• DrGraves
          • Mar 2008

spam spa spam spam spammm

Comment

• kid mickey
            • Apr 2009

Ok say your at a bar, with some family members just having a good time and then all of a sudden some ass, starts something with you. I'm talking this guy could have started swinging and all you people up here can manage to muster is don't put yourself in the position. Okay I am sorry but people have lives. If a guy wants to go to a bar he has every right to do so. Just because there are people on here that don't go to bars don't mean your not allowed. You have to know the circumstances before you go jumping to conclusions. I don't know what happened, but I think I will reserve judgement until the full story comes out.
            Last edited by kid mickey; 04-11-2009, 02:41 PM.
            Biggest Donte Whitner supporter on this entire message board...Maybe biggest Donte Whitner fan ever...Wish there was a white throwback out that I could get of you guessed it #20...

Comment

Working...
            X