PDA

View Full Version : For all we know

Mitchell55
04-11-2009, 12:25 PM
Dontes brother couldve been getting jumped. Lets not jump to conclusions but as far as I see, Donte Whitner saw a huge fight and immediatley started throwing punches. 1, he new someone who was getting jumped, 2, hes crazy. They said that he entered a area that there was a fight happening and when the officers tried to restrain him he fought back.

Jan Reimers
04-11-2009, 12:29 PM
My advice: Stay out of fist fights outside of bars at 3:00 A.M. But that's just me.

Nighthawk
04-11-2009, 12:54 PM
He's a professional football player...stay out of trouble...it really isn't that hard! Start hanging around people you won't get in trouble with and nothing will ever happen. These guys are so stupid.

casdhf
04-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Dontes brother couldve been getting jumped. Lets not jump to conclusions but as far as I see, Donte Whitner saw a huge fight and immediatley started throwing punches. 1, he new someone who was getting jumped, 2, hes crazy. They said that he entered a area that there was a fight happening and when the officers tried to restrain him he fought back. This is jumping to a conclusion ....

DrGraves
04-11-2009, 02:19 PM
spam spa spam spam spammm

kid mickey
04-11-2009, 02:41 PM
Ok say your at a bar, with some family members just having a good time and then all of a sudden some ass, starts something with you. I'm talking this guy could have started swinging and all you people up here can manage to muster is don't put yourself in the position. Okay I am sorry but people have lives. If a guy wants to go to a bar he has every right to do so. Just because there are people on here that don't go to bars don't mean your not allowed. You have to know the circumstances before you go jumping to conclusions. I don't know what happened, but I think I will reserve judgement until the full story comes out.