PDA

View Full Version : Based on the final team its safe to say

Mitchell55
04-11-2009, 05:56 PM
Max, Tallinder, Teppo, and Lalime wont be here. Telvquist, Moore, Kaleta, Stafford, and Clarke will. Rest are undecided

Reasons

Max and Tallinder were both almost traded, Teppo is 40, havent seen Lalime in a month and hes not even our backup anymore.

Telvquist showed that hes a good backup, Moore plays his heart out, is smart, makes good passes, and is fighsty (spelling), Kaleta well, everyone knows, Clarke played very well, and stafford has turned into one of our best which is sad in a way.

Nighthawk
04-11-2009, 06:03 PM
Max, Tallinder, Teppo, and Lalime wont be here. Lunvquist, Moore, Kaleta, Stafford, and Clarke will. Rest are undecided

Reasons

Max and Tallinder were both almost traded, Teppo is 40, havent seen Lalime in a month and hes not even our backup anymore.

Lunvquist showed that hes a good backup, Moore plays his heart out, is smart, makes good passes, and is fighsty (spelling), Kaleta well, everyone knows, Clarke played very well, and stafford has turned into one of our best which is sad in a way.

There is no way Stafford is one of the best players on this team...in fact, he's one of the most overrated players on this team. I would not have any problem including him in a trade to get some real talent in here.

rbochan
04-11-2009, 06:31 PM
Lunvquist?

OpIv37
04-11-2009, 06:33 PM
There is no way Stafford is one of the best players on this team...in fact, he's one of the most overrated players on this team. I would not have any problem including him in a trade to get some real talent in here.

the problem is that none of the other GM's in the league are dumb enough to make a trade for Reiger's garbage.

Nighthawk
04-11-2009, 06:35 PM
the problem is that none of the other GM's in the league are dumb enough to make a trade for Reiger's garbage.

Very true. I've never wanted Darcy fired so much as I do today...I'm tired of his teams, his conservative ways and his falling in love with his crappy players.

chernobylwraiths
04-11-2009, 08:21 PM
Lunvquist?

Somehow, we must have gotten him from the Rangers. Sweet!!!

Mitchell55
04-11-2009, 10:37 PM
Telvquist. LOL

JD
04-12-2009, 12:48 PM
I'd try to trade Stafford. Sucks to say, because I was most excited to see him blossom as a sabre :sadwalk:

Nighthawk
04-12-2009, 02:02 PM
I'd try to trade Stafford. Sucks to say, because I was most excited to see him blossom as a sabre :sadwalk:

I agree. He just doesn't seem like a very self-motivated player.