PDA

View Full Version : Another idea of filling within

Mitchell55
04-12-2009, 01:56 AM
Needs, OLB, TE, DE, DT, possibly OT, and G. ...................................................................................................OLB- Right now we have Bowen, Thomas, Digi, and Ellison. Not the greatest but Digi looked just as good as pos when he played and Bowen looked great in OTAs and in college. Id say let all fight out ..................................................................................................TE- Fine and Schouman. Fine is a very good TE in my opinion. By watching a tape of him on a 34 yard play you can tell he can catch along with looking at his combine video. He will be like a Boss style TE or dare I say, Shockey or Gonzalas. Not at the same skill but a big blocking TE who can catch short, medium, and long passes very well. Just doesnt have that WR ball skill, everything else looks good. ....................................................................................................................................................................................................OT- Butler. Yes the man that we drafted as a tackle comming out of college. Watching videos of him proves to me that he is not a G but a tackle. He has the feet of a tackle, strength of a guard, and build of a tackle. His only problem is being over matched inside by Wilforks. If he moves outside, he can become a all pro.........................................................................................................................................................................................................Now we are stuck with 2 guards- We brought in McKinney whos only 29 and has 6 (7 but 1 year was injured all year) years of expierence. Only 6.5 career sacks. Thats like .09 a year. Played in 85 career games. For the other G just draft 1. Also if Peters isnt traded then we dont even need another G. ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................DT- McCargo and Johnson- Yes sounds horrible but with Kollar gone, McCargo should be better. Kollar and McCargo seemed to have some problems here but now Kollar is gone and we have Bob Sanders who has a cool name lol. We also have Spencer Johnson who is more of a situational guy but still had a decent season and is worth mentioning, 31 tackles, 2 sacks, 11 ydfl, for a player who came into the season last on our DT rotation...................................................................................................................................................................................................DE- Chris Ellis and Ryan Denney. Ellis was our 3rd round pick and didnt show much in the limited 7 games that he played, but that was expected. He is in his 2nd year and probably the forgotten bill of last years draft outside of our 5th pick who I dont remember the name of the player. He was great in college was a fantastic pass rusher and had alot of upside comming into this year. Ryan Denney led our DL with 4 sacks! Yeah, but its not great considering the fact that he was starting for us. Hes a good backup but not a great starter.

Mitchell55
04-12-2009, 01:59 AM
Im sorry for the words all bunched together. My CPU ****ed up.

Nighthawk
04-12-2009, 07:53 AM
Digi is not as good as Poz...never has been, never will be.

seanbillsfan
04-12-2009, 08:49 AM
why do you make all these threads? They are unneccesary.

The Juice Is Loose
04-12-2009, 08:58 AM
Im sorry for the words all bunched together. My CPU ****ed up.

don't worry people only clicked your thread to make fun of you anyway.

elltrain22
04-12-2009, 02:26 PM
why do you make all these threads? They are unneccesary.

He makes these threads b/c he's a fan!! Good post Mitch!! Keep posting!!

life of faith
04-12-2009, 02:36 PM
Good thread...whats evryone's thought about possibly drafting Andre Smith and moving him to LG?

Mitchell55
04-12-2009, 02:50 PM
Good thread...whats evryone's thought about possibly drafting Abdre Smith and moving him to LG?

To early for a need thats around 3rd on our list with such a good DE class in the beginning.

The Juice Is Loose
04-12-2009, 02:54 PM
The 11th pick is going to be guaranteed like 20 million bucks.

If they draft Andre Smith, they won't move him to guard.

I want to point out, even if we trade Peters, I don't want Smith.

He's Mike Williams V2.

He's literally the exact same player. Good in college on a great team. Work ethic questioned, and justifiably so. I could see us taking Oher and moving him to RT. Oher could play guard if Peters stays.

We could just hold Peters for one more year just like last year. Bring Oher up for a year and then move him to LT next year.

But any rate, the more I think about the Peters situation, we should just keep him under his current deal, draft Ayers in Rd 1 and Loadholt in Rd 2.

Bring Loadholt up for a year, then trade Peters, move Loadholt to RT and Walker to LT. As long as Walker keeps up his performance.

jamze132
04-12-2009, 03:17 PM
He makes these threads b/c he's a fan!! Good post Mitch!! Keep posting!!
How is it a good thread when you can't read it because it looks like Arabic? I'm not knocking the content, this time, but come on... the computer ****ed up???

seanbillsfan
04-12-2009, 04:00 PM
How is it a good thread when you can't read it because it looks like Arabic? I'm not knocking the content, this time, but come on... the computer ****ed up???
elltrain has to be mitchells mom, that is the only explanation

Oaf
04-12-2009, 04:08 PM
Sorry man, can't read that.

life of faith
04-12-2009, 04:09 PM
To early for a need thats around 3rd on our list with such a good DE class in the beginning.

Now see i feel just the opposite about this DE class. Unless Orakpo falls to us I don't really want a DE in round 1. The projected top DE's are all undersized speedrushers and we already have that in Schobel. We need someone with size like Tyson Jackson but that may be a reach at the 11 spot..But i think if we can draft Andre Smith then we can have a stellar line if we move him to LG beside Peters. Then there is the possibility of Alex Mack falling in our ap in the second...IMO we are a decent guard or te from making this an elite offense..

Mitchell55
04-12-2009, 05:01 PM

My computer is losing memory so i guess it decided to fix it by bunching up everything together. I made the post in list form but the CPU moved everything together so I used the dots to space everything.

Mitchell55
04-12-2009, 05:03 PM
Now see i feel just the opposite about this DE class. Unless Orakpo falls to us I don't really want a DE in round 1. The projected top DE's are all undersized speedrushers and we already have that in Schobel. We need someone with size like Tyson Jackson but that may be a reach at the 11 spot..But i think if we can draft Andre Smith then we can have a stellar line if we move him to LG beside Peters. Then there is the possibility of Alex Mack falling in our ap in the second...IMO we are a decent guard or te from making this an elite offense..

I love Everette. I think he will make for a great DE this year and hope he proves that. Tyson on the other hand is nothing. Hes slow, cant get to the QB, and wont be much of a threat in the NFL.

FlyingDutchman
04-12-2009, 05:11 PM

He's Mike Williams V2.

He's literally the exact same player. Good in college on a great team. Work ethic questioned, and justifiably so. I could see us taking Oher and moving him to RT. Oher could play guard if Peters stays.

We could just hold Peters for one more year just like last year. Bring Oher up for a year and then move him to LT next year.

But any rate, the more I think about the Peters situation, we should just keep him under his current deal, draft Ayers in Rd 1 and Loadholt in Rd 2.

Bring Loadholt up for a year, then trade Peters, move Loadholt to RT and Walker to LT. As long as Walker keeps up his performance.

i agree with some of your points, but Mike Williams and Andre Smith dont belong in the same sentence. Why does everyone keep making this comparison? Anyone who watches college football on a normal basis knows what he is capable of. He has dominated in the toughest conference in college football since he was a freshman and has won more awards then I can even think of. He would be the number 1 pick in the draft if it wasnt for getting suspended for the sugar bowl and the combine crap. He may have made some dumb young mistakes, but that by no means negates the amazing tackle that he is and will be in the NFL for years. Seriously people, let the Mike Williams crap go.

life of faith
04-12-2009, 05:17 PM
I love Everette. I think he will make for a great DE this year and hope he proves that. Tyson on the other hand is nothing. Hes slow, cant get to the QB, and wont be much of a threat in the NFL.

Tyson Jackson is a huge physical freak...Everette Brown belongs in a 3-4 defense where he can rush the passer...He would get manhandled and pushed around in a 4-3 against tackles...I hope Brown is gone n the top 10 so the Bills don't make the mistake of drafting this bust...

DrGraves
04-12-2009, 05:23 PM
My computer is losing memory so i guess it decided to fix it by bunching up everything together. I made the post in list form but the CPU moved everything together so I used the dots to space everything.

That is the dumbest logic i have ever heard. and you're losing memory because off the 100000 stupid threads you start every day.

Mitchell55
04-12-2009, 07:24 PM
That is the dumbest logic i have ever heard. and you're losing memory because off the 100000 stupid threads you start every day.

No, im losing memory because of the fact that my CPU is old as hell. What do you mean dumbest logic? All I know is sense the CPU has been losing memory it has been doing it. Also the reason it doesnt right now is because its a different CPU, this one we just got a year ago.

patmoran2006
04-12-2009, 08:20 PM

He's Mike Williams V2.

Bring Loadholt up for a year, then trade Peters, move Loadholt to RT and Walker to LT. As long as Walker keeps up his performance.While I generally think a lot of your posts are a crock of poo, and I think you sometimes do it intentionally, I actually agree with you about Oher.

They take Oher, and he is leverage against Peters.. You trade Peters and Oher goes to RT (Walker LT) and if you keep Peters, Oher is your starting LG.

There would be worse picks than this, IMO.

(for the record, I still HIGHLY prefer a pass rusher)