PDA

View Full Version : Draft is 13 Days Away

The Juice Is Loose
04-12-2009, 03:16 PM
This way, we can all have one specific thread to look back on when we are berating eachother next year.

Here's mine. Obviously, Peters could be traded or whatever...But lets just go with what we know now, and that is that Peters is a Buffalo Bill.

1. Robert Ayers - Why can't he make an impact now? We know as much about him as we did any other D end, ever. Coach him up.

2. Alex Mack - He's our Poz of 09. He falls to us in the 2nd, we plug him at C when he's ready, and move Hangartner to G. Our mgt obviously has a thing for Hangartner so we may as well just get used to the notion.

3. Herman Johnson G LSU - Hey, I know as much about this guy as anybody. Practically nothing. I like LSU players, and we need beef on the O line.

Sorry to the LB gallery, I think we're gonna stick with what we've got there.

Vet LB's tend to come available in the Summer.

SeatownBillsFan21
04-12-2009, 04:28 PM
1.Robert Ayers
2.Duke Robinson
3., Jared Cook

TacklingDummy
04-12-2009, 04:29 PM
Jenkins
Mack/Unger/Robinson
Chase Coffman, TE, Missouri

Mitchell55
04-12-2009, 04:56 PM
1st- Brian Orakpo DE- Teams that need a DE- Cinci- Raji, Clev- Everette, GB- Oher, SF- Crab. Buffalo left with Orakpo
2nd- Jaron Gilbert DE/DT- We need to seriously improve our DL this year.
3rd- TJ Lang OT/G/C

Just for my sake

4th- Zach Follet LB
5th- CJ Spillman S
6th- Quinn Johnson FB
7th- Nadar Abdallah DT

I think Fine can be a great TE and I think Bowen deserves a shot.

Tatonka
04-12-2009, 07:04 PM
why do you guys want a DE that was only good enough to start for one season and was only good enough to get 3 sacks the one year he did finally start? most of the linebackers in the draft had more sacks than ayers did. that is embarrassing.

Nighthawk
04-12-2009, 07:06 PM
why do you guys want a DE that was only good enough to start for one season and was only good enough to get 3 sacks the one year he did finally start? most of the linebackers in the draft had more sacks than ayers did. that is embarrassing.

I'd love to have Brown or Orakpo...don't know if the draft will fall that way though.

FlyingDutchman
04-12-2009, 07:10 PM
Orakpo
Unger
Coffman

Ginger Vitis
04-12-2009, 09:13 PM
1. BJ Raji
2. Alex Mack
3. Andy Levitre

Night Train
04-13-2009, 07:35 AM
My guess is the Bills aren't going to draft a DE, until they totally give up on Kelsay $. They have Schobel $, Denney & will give last years 3rd rounder Chris Ellis more chances.

Peters may have to be moved for a late 1st or early 2nd plus maybe more.

The Bills need to upgrade one OLB and use Ellison as a coverage backup on 3rd down.

Any offers to trade down should be accepted, since the difference between #11 and #28 in Round 1 is minimal.

So with a trade down from #11 and a Peters trade adding picks..

1. Max Unger - can play T,G or C - Starts
1a. Clint Sintim - OLB with pass rush ability - Starts
2. Andy Levitre - G who can Start immediately
2. Ron Brace - 2 down DT who can stack the middle
3. Cornelius Ingram - TE who can get down the middle seam.

WeAreArthurMoates
04-13-2009, 07:57 AM
Raji
Nelson
Levitre

ddaryl
04-13-2009, 08:33 AM
1.) Oher
2.) Ayers
3.) Coffman

elltrain22
04-13-2009, 09:10 AM