PDA

View Full Version : Bills Wall of Shame

sdbillsfan2
04-12-2009, 06:48 PM
Since things are a little slow at Bills HQ, how about nominating your choice for the
" BILL'S WALL OF SHAME "

The rules are simple.Anyone associated with the Bills is eligible.
Ralph Wilson down to guy who sells stale beer.

Try not using the obvious names unless you are charging him/her with a new crime against Bills fans.

My first pick has to go to :

Ex Gm Tom Donahoe. -for grossly impersonating a GM and setting the Bills back 10 plus years. Tack on trading up for JP and .....well we all know that one.

Second ..
Ralph Wilson for giving us the aforementioned GM and many other poor choices all these years.

TacklingDummy
04-12-2009, 07:17 PM
OJ Simpson
Travis Henry
James Hardy
Ko Simpson
Marshawn Lynch
Donte Whitner

Mitchell55
04-12-2009, 07:20 PM
OJ Simpson
Travis Henry
James Hardy
Ko Simpson
Marshawn Lynch
Donte Whitner

Please, dont share whatever youve been smoking

Mitchell55
04-12-2009, 07:21 PM
1st pick (others, insert Mitchell55 here). Tackling Dummy. 2nd, OP

bigbub2352
04-12-2009, 08:07 PM
Mike Williams
Rob Johnson
OJ Simpson
Travis Henry
Willis Mcgahee
Eric Flowers
Antwan Smith

patmoran2006
04-12-2009, 08:16 PM
Since things are a little slow at Bills HQ, how about nominating your choice for the
" BILL'S WALL OF SHAME "

The rules are simple.Anyone associated with the Bills is eligible.
Ralph Wilson down to guy who sells stale beer.

Try not using the obvious names unless you are charging him/her with a new crime against Bills fans.

My first pick has to go to :

Ex Gm Tom Donahoe. -for grossly impersonating a GM and setting the Bills back 10 plus years. Tack on trading up for JP and .....well we all know that one.

Second ..
Ralph Wilson for giving us the aforementioned GM and many other poor choices all these years.
If your going to put up Tom Donahoe you better put Marv Levy (as the GM) right behind him. We drafted a string of non-impact players under him, guys who are suddenly getting in trouble OFF the field to boot; and our free agent pick ups as a whole have been a joke..

sdbillsfan2
04-12-2009, 08:42 PM
If your going to put up Tom Donahoe you better put Marv Levy (as the GM) right behind him. We drafted a string of non-impact players under him, guys who are suddenly getting in trouble OFF the field to boot; and our free agent pick ups as a whole have been a joke..
absolutely right about Marv, Pat ..
The list can be long ,but the buck has to stop with Ralph.
As a coach was Marv that good or .............were the players that strong?

OpIv37
04-12-2009, 08:57 PM
Mike Williams
Erik Flowers
John McCargo
Derrick Dockery
Bennie Anderson
Chris "the punt catcher" Watson
Kevin Gilbride
Mike Mularkey
Rob Johnson
Billie Joe "****, man, I don't read" Hobert
Todd Collins
Ronnie Harmon
Willis McGahee

I'm sure I could come up with more because that's just off the top of my head. This is too easy.

OpIv37
04-12-2009, 08:58 PM
BTW, I completely disagree with the OJ pick. While he's a piece of **** human being, he was a great player for the Bills and didn't become a piece of **** until 20+ years after he was associated with the team.

chernobylwraiths
04-12-2009, 09:57 PM
Nobody seems to have been hated more in this area more than:

Rob Johnson
and
Willis McGahee

SeatownBillsFan21
04-13-2009, 12:10 AM
RO JO
Willis
Mike Willams
Norwood... sry buddy your still killing me
Kevin Gilbride
OJ
Erik Flowers
Mr.Wilson
JP

Mitchell55
04-13-2009, 12:17 AM
Rueben Gant
Drew Bleadsoe
Izel Reese
Avon Black
Eric Flowers
Mike Williams
JP Losman
Chris Villerial
Damion Shelton
Ryan Neufeld

Alot are spelled wrong since its been so long.

SeatownBillsFan21
04-13-2009, 12:20 AM
A lot of guys can be named here. sadly

Mitchell55
04-13-2009, 01:04 AM
Heres a perfect one. Jason Gildon

Bravo82
04-13-2009, 02:39 AM
Rueben Gant
Drew Bleadsoe
Izel Reese
Avon Black
Eric Flowers
Mike Williams
JP Losman
Chris Villerial
Damion Shelton
Ryan Neufeld

Alot are spelled wrong since its been so long.

whats your beef with neufeld? i thought he was just a typical irrelevant 3rd string tight end.....maybe im just forgetting something...

TacklingDummy
04-13-2009, 05:09 AM
As a coach was Marv that good or .............were the players that strong?

Players that strong.

jamze132
04-13-2009, 05:22 AM
Mike Pucillo
Bennie Anderson

Yasgur's Farm
04-13-2009, 06:20 AM
TheAnswer AKA DrKnowledge

BAM
04-13-2009, 07:16 AM
Travis Henry
Willis McGahee
OJ Simpson
Rob Johnson
Todd Collins

The Juice Is Loose
04-13-2009, 09:14 AM
Here is my Buffalo Bills All Time Turd Team. I can't go back past the mid eighties as I'd just be speculating...I became a full time fan in 88 when I was 7 years old.

QB - JP Losman #2 Rob Johnson #3 Billy Joe Hobert
RB - Dwayne Wright #2 Willis McGahee
LT - Mike Williams
G - Duke Preston
C - Chris Villareal
G - Derrick Dockery
RT - Jonas Jennings
TE - Tim Euhus

Can't really think of any receivers I hated.

DE - Erik Flowers
DT - Tim Anderson
DT - Darwin Walker
DE - Chris Ellis
LB - Jeff Posey
LB - Eddie Robinson
CB - Chris Watson
CB - Nate Clements (I hated Nate. Came up big when HE needed to, came up majorly small when we needed him not to)
S - Troy Vincent
SS - Donte Whitner

The Juice Is Loose
04-13-2009, 09:15 AM
Oh yeah, GM Tom Donahoe, HC Mike Mularkey, OC Tom Clements, DC Whoever it was in 04.

seanbillsfan
04-13-2009, 09:32 AM
Eddie Robinson, Jeff Posey, Mike Williams, Quinn Early, Ronnie Harmon

justasportsfan
04-13-2009, 09:36 AM
at least with TD we got a 9-7 season.

The Juice Is Loose
04-13-2009, 09:42 AM
at least with TD we got a 9-7 season.

Yeah and then the next day he cut the QB that got us there, let Pat Williams walk, and drafted JP Losman.

There is no Donahoe defense.

SabreEleven
04-13-2009, 10:04 AM
Marv Levy, The Coach (because he constantly got out coached in the big game especially SB 25 and SB 28)

SabreEleven
04-13-2009, 10:04 AM
OJ Simpson
Travis Henry
James Hardy
Ko Simpson
Marshawn Lynch
Donte Whitner

You can't include players currently on the roster, that is just dumb.

HHURRICANE
04-13-2009, 10:07 AM
Donohoe has to be up there.

I've never seen so many bad drafts in a row. This guy actually made me start punching my steering wheel when I found out we drafted Kevin Everett and Roscoe Parrish when wee needed o-lineman.

OpIv37
04-13-2009, 10:47 AM
Here is my Buffalo Bills All Time Turd Team. I can't go back past the mid eighties as I'd just be speculating...I became a full time fan in 88 when I was 7 years old.

QB - JP Losman #2 Rob Johnson #3 Billy Joe Hobert
RB - Dwayne Wright #2 Willis McGahee
LT - Mike Williams
G - Duke Preston
C - Chris Villareal
G - Derrick Dockery
RT - Jonas Jennings
TE - Tim Euhus

Can't really think of any receivers I hated.

DE - Erik Flowers
DT - Tim Anderson
DT - Darwin Walker
DE - Chris Ellis
LB - Jeff Posey
LB - Eddie Robinson
CB - Chris Watson
CB - Nate Clements (I hated Nate. Came up big when HE needed to, came up majorly small when we needed him not to)
S - Troy Vincent
SS - Donte Whitner

Pretty good list. I almost put Nate in my list solely for the 04 season opener against Denver- that one play cost us the playoffs.

I'd put Fowler over Preston. I totally forgot about Tim Anderson, which is surprising because he was my favorite player to trash during his tenure here. In fact, I think he might be the most unifying player in Bills history as far as this message board is concerned. Pretty much every single person who posts here agreed that he sucked.

My only really strong objection is Vincent- while he wasn't great, I don't think he was Wall of Shame bad. And his intelligence and mentoring ability helped the team as a whole.

The Juice Is Loose
04-13-2009, 11:40 AM
Pretty good list. I almost put Nate in my list solely for the 04 season opener against Denver- that one play cost us the playoffs.

I'd put Fowler over Preston. I totally forgot about Tim Anderson, which is surprising because he was my favorite player to trash during his tenure here. In fact, I think he might be the most unifying player in Bills history as far as this message board is concerned. Pretty much every single person who posts here agreed that he sucked.

My only really strong objection is Vincent- while he wasn't great, I don't think he was Wall of Shame bad. And his intelligence and mentoring ability helped the team as a whole.

Thanks for replying to me with good feedback.

The reason I went with Preston was because he was a 2nd round pick, and had more expected of him. Fowler got signed out of nowhere and by holding his starting spot as much as he did, over achieved.

We never expected Fowler to do anything, therefore I wasn't dissapointed. Preston on the other hand, I read 20 articles about his big butt and why they drafted him. I said big butt because thats what Donaho-bag said. "HES GOT A BIG BOTTOM"

Wow what a reason to draft someone.

HHURRICANE
04-13-2009, 11:42 AM
Thanks for replying to me with good feedback.

The reason I went with Preston was because he was a 2nd round pick, and had more expected of him. Fowler got signed out of nowhere and by holding his starting spot as much as he did, over achieved.

We never expected Fowler to do anything, therefore I wasn't dissapointed. Preston on the other hand, I read 20 articles about his big butt and why they drafted him. I said big butt because thats what Donaho-bag said. "HES GOT A BIG BOTTOM"

Wow what a reason to draft someone.

Preston was not a 2nd round pick. I believe he was either 3rd or 4th round.

Ingtar33
04-13-2009, 12:48 PM
beat this list...

QB - BJ Hobert (didn't read the playbook... what?!)
-honorable mention: (Rob Johnson, JP Losman)

RB - Travis Henry (one of the worst humans i can remember in a bills uni... riiight.. you didn't know she was 14? oh... what? you're going to sign a contract extension because you spent all your cash? How many kids? How many drops and fumbles and missed blocks?)
-honorable mention: (Willis and Marshawn)

WR - Pearless Price: no one really springs to mind as a horrible human being... part of the problem is we've had such inconsistent QB play that it's hard to really hate the WRs... but price wasn't a cool person, and he really screwed over the city... and other then two years never really earned his draft status.

TE - anyone after Jay Riemersma

OL - Mike Williams, Tre Teague (a center who can't shotgun snap... that's a joke! right?), Mike Pucillo

DL - Flowers & McCargo. Two first round disasters in less then a decade.

LB - Eddie Robinson (i'll never forget chad pennington embarrassing him on a naked bootleg at the goal line; that had to have been the worse play i've seen by a pro lb)

CB - Chris Watson (no competition)

Safety - Pierson Prioleau (again, no competition)

Scumbag College
04-13-2009, 04:21 PM
Tavares Tillman and Jon Carmen were all fairly repugnant in their own rights and not on that list.

Jan Reimers
04-13-2009, 04:25 PM
Jim Dunaway allegedly killed his ex-wife several years after he retired, but was not indicted, as I remember.

The Juice Is Loose
04-13-2009, 04:40 PM
Well is this supposed to be based on social status or team status? I think we're getting things jumbled. If we're going for degenerates or criminals, my list would be different.

I was looking at it from a football sense.

To the guy above who called out Ronnie Harmon--YES!

I remember I was a kid and got a Ronnie Harmon card and I was excited cuz he was a Bill....My uncles were like NOO RONNIE HARMON!

Dropped a GW TD from Jimbo. People forget we should've made the Super Bowl in 88 and 89 too.

OpIv37
04-13-2009, 06:46 PM
TE - anyone after Jay Riemersma

I'd say "Riemersma and anyone after him."

Reimersma would make a catch then trip over his own toboggan feet in open field with no one near him. He did this ALL the time. I don't think anyone in the history of the NFL had less YAC ability.