X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jnixon
    • Nov 2005

Steve Bartkowski is my guest today on the Jeff Nixon Sports

Check out my Internet Radio Show "The Jeff Nixon Sports Report" where I talk about issues regarding the Buffalo Bills and the NFL in general. I invite you to call the show tonight between 5 pm and 6 pm EST– Monday, April 13 and ask me or my guest Steve Bartkowski a question at the toll free number 1-(888) 346-9144. When you call in, an engineer will transfer you to a line where you can hear the show. He then notifies me that you are on the line.

I played Free Safety for the Bills from 1979-1984. The show airs every Monday from 5 pm to 6 pm eastern standard time. You can listen to the show live by going to: http://www.modavox.com/voiceamerica/vshow.aspx?sid=1477

My guest tonight:

Steve Bartkowski played for the Atlanta Falcons (1975-1985) and the Los Angeles Rams (1986). Bartkowski was a consensus All-American his senior season in 1974 at the University of California, Berkeley. Steve was chosen with the 1st overall pick in the 1975 NFL Draft, ahead of Walter Payton, by the Atlanta Falcons and was the NFL Rookie of the Year as well as The Sporting News NFC Rookie of the Year in 1975. He was the first client of legendary sports agent Leigh Steinberg. Steve is one of only seven quarterbacks in NFL history who have achieved two consecutive (back-to-back) 30-touchdown passing seasons (1980 & 1981) at least one time in their career. The others are Brett Favre, Dan Fouts, Jeff Garcia, Peyton Manning, Dan Marino and Y.A. Tittle. Steve was selected to the Pro Bowl after both the 1980 and 1981 seasons and was selected 2nd Team All-NFC following the 1980 campaign. Steve led the NFL in passing in 1983 with a passer rating of 97.6.
    Bartkowski is currently on the Falcons Board of Directors. He has two sons and resides outside Atlanta.

You can also listen to podcasts of previous shows with guests like Joe Delamellieure, Conrad Dobler, Nick Lowery, Roy Jefferson, Bruce Laird, Dave Pear.....

Call Me!

Jeff Nixon
    Buffalo Bills Free Safety 1979-1984

• mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

Re: Steve Bartkowski is my guest today on the Jeff Nixon Sports

Very Cool, will do! Thanks Jeff!
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

How did it go (for those of us that didn't get to hear it)?
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• jnixon
        • Nov 2005

You can listen to the Podcast at the following link: http://www.modavox.com/voiceamerica/...aspx?aid=37720

You can also set it up at the website to automatically send you each weeks podcast. They are called RSS Feeds.

David Humm is my guest today. Call with questions or comments at 1-888-346-9144. 5pm to 6pm

Comment

Working...
        X