Bills offered Peters 9.5 mil they said on total access....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sauce
    • Dec 2008

Bills offered Peters 9.5 mil they said on total access....

Word is the Bills upped their offer to 9.75 mil per year and he said no. Wants conversation to start at 11.
    Last edited by sauce; 04-13-2009, 11:12 PM.
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills offered Peters 9.5 mil they said on total access....

If that is true Peters is a dickhead.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

**** JASON PETERS!!!!

do everything you can to get philly's 2 first rounders and move the **** on. this piece of **** gave up more sacks than ANY STARTING LEFT TACKLE IN THE LEAGUE last year.. and even he MISSED 3 GAMES while achieving that ****ing record!!!

i have said it before.. i will say it again.. every rookie left tackle that started did better than he did. he is not as good as he thinks he is. we have already redone his deal once and we have offered him MORE than enough to make him a top 5 paid tackle, and he is still acting like a *****.

i hope we trade his ass and so someone else can deal with his ass when he wants a new deal in 2 more years. OR just let him rot on the roster. let him hold out. and when he comes back, bench him and laugh.. there is no way that demetrius bell would give up 11.5 sacks.. i know that.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• psubills62
        Legendary Zoner
        • Sep 2008

If that's true, they're going to have a very tough time moving him. Too bad for him that he's still under contract for two more years. Maybe the conversation can start at 11...in five years, when inflation makes him actually worth that amount.
        "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
        - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Syderick
          • Apr 2006

This is going to be a tough deal to make
          3,000,000th post on BZ!

Comment

• clumping platelets

Peters is a tool

Goodbye Jason

Comment

• DrGraves
              • Mar 2008

Get out of here you fat ****.

Comment

• cpearl
                • Mar 2005

I watched Total Access and no numbers were mentioned re: an offer - stop making **** up.

Comment

• Romes
                  • Jul 2002

Here is the video of Lombardi.

He only says that Peters is looking for over 10 mil a year. I didn't hear anything about what the Bills offered unless I missed it.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
                  Originally posted by paladin warrior
                  RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• sauce
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by cpearl
                    I watched Total Access and no numbers were mentioned re: an offer - stop making **** up.
                    Multiple message boards are mentioning it...

Comment

• cpearl
                      • Mar 2005

That doesn't make it true - they are probably reporting off your thread. NFL Total Access reported the 11+ mil, but nothing about the amount of an offer made.

Comment

• sauce
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by cpearl
                        That doesn't make it true - they are probably reporting off your thread. NFL Total Access reported the 11+ mil, but nothing about the amount of an offer made.
                        um no they are not

Word is the Bills offered 9.75 mil believe what you want though

Here is another thread where MULTIPLE PEOPLE heard what I did

Last edited by sauce; 04-13-2009, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• cpearl
                          • Mar 2005

So was it from Total Access or "word is?" Now you are contradicting yourself.

I watched Total Access and it wasn't on there. Did they say 9.75 mil on Total Access?

Comment

• cpearl
                            • Mar 2005

Update: from Tim Graham (on other site - I won't link it):

"I just watched the "NFL Total Access" replay, and Lombardi didn't mention any proposed numbers. In fact, he didn't even mention that a recent offer had been made at all. Where did you get the $9.75 million?

Lombardi did say he thought it was a 75 percent possibility IF a team can satisfy the Bills with a "high first-round pick and some other things helping it" and Peters' salary demands.

I don't think Lombardi is blowing smoke, but what he said sounded more like educated speculation than insider info. "

Comment

• jimbohastle51
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Feb 2005

i tend to believe the reports that he is going to stay this season no matter what. if they want to trade him they can do it next season. peters at 65% is better than over half the starting LT's in the league. also if the bills offered 9.75 million or somewhere around there, then they will go over 10million for him and i tend to think he will lower his demands alittle once he gets the bills talking over 10 million a year. i think he'll sign a deal that nets him around 10.5 million a year next season.

Comment

Working...
                              X