Jac- Mathis
KC- Most INTs in NFL
SD- Cromarti
Den- Bly and Bailey
STL- Atagoua

Teams we lost to

NE, NYJ, Mia, Ari, Clev, SF,

All but SF has a great DT

Right now all we need is a guard and I think Trent will play great. In all the games we lost Trent was pressured and each team has sub par DBs, all the teams we beat has good DBs and bad DTs, if we get a guard to fill that spot that I think Trent will play great this year.

mayotm
04-14-2009, 02:07 PM
The other thing is that all the team's he played well against sucked. That being stated, I think Edwards will be fine. My main concern with him is his health versus his ability.

Kenny
04-14-2009, 02:13 PM
The other thing is that all the team's he played well against sucked. That being stated, I think Edwards will be fine. My main concern with him is his health versus his ability.

I dont think you can stress that enough. With the exception of the KC and maybe the Denver game, we really struggled to pull out those wins.

justasportsfan
04-14-2009, 02:14 PM
I dont think you can stress that enough. With the exception of the KC and maybe the Denver game, we really struggled to pull out those wins.
Denvers D sucked.

seanbillsfan
04-14-2009, 04:14 PM
Denvers D sucked.
I think kc had like 5 turnovers and they still scored in the 30s. That isnt very good for us

Nighthawk
04-14-2009, 04:24 PM
I think kc had like 5 turnovers and they still scored in the 30s. That isnt very good for us

The Bills defense is VERY average to mediocre...I don't care if they were ranked 14th in the NFL in yards allowed.

Kenny
04-14-2009, 07:41 PM

Yeah, but KC actually had a decent offense. Thigpen and Gonzo really put up the numbers late in the season. I dont think there was a single team they played where they didnt put up the points (which is why Im a little surprised about changing that spread offense and picking up the one-year wonder from NE... 'Derek Anderson' affect anyone?)

Our defense saved our ass against Jax, Seattle, and if Greer didnt intercept that pass in the second half against St Louis, we would of lost that game.

life of faith
04-14-2009, 07:46 PM
Agreed. Give Peters 10 million and draft Andre Smith to play left guard

realdealryan
04-14-2009, 07:48 PM
I'm pretty sure a lot of people on this board would take $1k for Trent.

ParanoidAndroid
04-14-2009, 11:23 PM
The Bills defense is VERY average to mediocre...I don't care if they were ranked 14th in the NFL in yards allowed.

Aren't average and mediocre the same thing? Wouldn't that 14th ranking, around he middle of the league, support that they are average?
Now that I'm done being a smartass, I agree. They are mediocre.