PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City game!

BillsWin
04-16-2009, 03:00 AM
Im so drunk, Ive forgotten what its like to go out an party. Stupid work. I tell you what Kansas City game is going to be amazing. Whos going? anyone? meet up. drinkie drinkie, cookin steaks!!! some dogs! some burgers! some awesome tailgating extravaganza!!! Damn it. Ive got work in 3 hours.

God Bless! Go Bills!

Night Train
04-16-2009, 04:13 AM
:rofl:

ddaryl
04-16-2009, 07:34 AM
How's the head Billswin...

Nothing like a good early morning reminder of why we forgot what it's like to party...

Bulldog
04-16-2009, 07:52 AM
Right about now Billswin wants to kill himself.

Cntrygal
04-16-2009, 11:20 AM
This must be one hell of a pre-tailgate party. Does the official tailgate start in July?

BillsWin
04-16-2009, 01:36 PM
ugh. Sorry ladies and gentleman. I'm getting too old for this...

justasportsfan
04-16-2009, 01:43 PM
please throw a chicken wing at Gonzo.

ddaryl
04-16-2009, 01:43 PM
It's funny how great you can feel one moment and how easy it is to forget about the price one must pay to feel that great.

I hardly drink anymore because the handovers put me down for a week ++++

even when I was a booze hound I'd get whicked hangovers but I was a glutton for punishment in my hey day. Now I just put my partying tail between my legs and whimper along.

BillsWin
04-16-2009, 01:55 PM
It's funny how great you can feel one moment and how easy it is to forget about the price one must pay to feel that great.

I hardly drink anymore because the handovers put me down for a week ++++

even when I was a booze hound I'd get whicked hangovers but I was a glutton for punishment in my hey day. Now I just put my partying tail between my legs and whimper along.

haha I think I know how you feel. Since my prime in college, I haven't really gone out. Sure, a beer or two after work now and then, but last night my buddy came in from out of town and we just had to go through our old stomping grounds. Well one pitcher led to some shots amongst a group of friends and that led to some late night beer runs and drunk walks across town. Thank God I have off work today because I am hurting something fierce...

ddaryl
04-16-2009, 01:57 PM
haha I think I know how you feel. Since my prime in college, I haven't really gone out. Sure, a beer or two after work now and then, but last night my buddy came in from out of town and we just had to go through our old stomping grounds. Well one pitcher led to some shots amongst a group of friends and that led to some late night beer runs and drunk walks across town. Thank God I have off work today because I am hurting something fierce...

Kind of like brushing your teeth and then drinking a glass of orange juice. Yeah sure we know that it doesn't work, but every couple of years we just have to re-teach ourselves why we don't do those kind of things anymore.

BillsWin
04-16-2009, 01:59 PM
Kind of like brushing your teeth and then drinking a glass of orange juice. Yeah sure we know that it doesn't work, but every couple of years we just have to re-teach ourselves why we don't do those kind of things anymore.

It was a great night though. Got to take the good with the bad.