PDA

View Full Version : B's Habs Tonight

The King
04-16-2009, 08:52 AM
I can't wait!!!!!

OpIv37
04-16-2009, 08:57 AM
I can't root for either of those teams in good conscience. Hockey season is over.

THATHURMANATOR
04-16-2009, 08:57 AM
2 teams I hate. Not sure who I root for here.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-16-2009, 12:36 PM
I usually watch every game I can, but I just can't get interest to watch the NHL playoffs this year. I think the Sabres have turned me off to hockey.

OpIv37
04-16-2009, 12:48 PM
I usually watch every game I can, but I just can't get interest to watch the NHL playoffs this year. I think the Sabres have turned me off to hockey.

After watching the Bills and the Sabres, watching other teams becomes difficult.

Every time I watch a football or hockey game with no Buffalo teams involved, I notice the other teams successfully doing things that the Bills or Sabres never do.

"Wait- the LB's are allowed to blitz? When did that start? And shouldn't that RB be flagged for catching a forward pass?"

"Wait, the offensive team can forecheck and fight for the puck in the corners on the dump in? And why did those defensemen start the break out with one pass instead of playing catch for 6 exchanges?"

Watching other teams just makes Buffalo's faults that much more apparent.

The King
04-16-2009, 01:42 PM
way to crap on my parade.

SabreEleven
04-16-2009, 02:21 PM
If you don't want your parade to be crapped on, go to bostonbruinszone.com.

Dr. Lecter
04-16-2009, 02:23 PM
**** the Bruins and all of their fans.

OpIv37
04-16-2009, 02:30 PM
way to crap on my parade.

seriously? You just came to a Sabres message board to brag about a playoff game between two of their division rivals when the Sabres didn't even make the playoffs. What did you expect- a group hug and trust falls?

The King
04-16-2009, 02:40 PM
I dont know I see this as my outlet to talk hockey on the board I spend most of my time on. I didnt expect anyone to say go B's but some points about who you felt was gonna win and how it would play out. Whatev. Some great hockey will be on tv tonight you can chose to piss and moan about the sabres or you can watch hockeys greatest rivalry live its next Chapter.

OpIv37
04-16-2009, 02:48 PM
I dont know I see this as my outlet to talk hockey on the board I spend most of my time on. I didnt expect anyone to say go B's but some points about who you felt was gonna win and how it would play out. Whatev. Some great hockey will be on tv tonight you can chose to piss and moan about the sabres or you can watch hockeys greatest rivalry live its next Chapter.

Bruins should win this series with relative ease. Montreal's been barely hanging on for months and they're due for a letdown after the run to sneak into the playoffs in the first place.

SabreEleven
04-16-2009, 07:03 PM

I choose to piss and moan.

The King
04-16-2009, 09:04 PM
Game one didnt disappoint.

JD
04-16-2009, 09:49 PM
The Sabres wouldn't even have enough players if we were to make it to the finals. 12 of them would be out with injuries by then.

SabreEleven
04-17-2009, 01:19 AM
After watching Calgary-Chicago...Ryan Miller is WRONG. The Sabres are NOT a playoff team...Their balls still have to drop.

SabreEleven
04-19-2009, 02:35 PM
Watching Philly-Pittsburgh right now, the Sabres would get run out of the rink in the first 5 minutes of the series...The Sabres aren't even this close to being tough.

SabreEleven
04-19-2009, 02:46 PM
The NHL has to be the only league in history that has two sets of rules for the regular season and for the playoffs.

JD
04-19-2009, 11:15 PM
The NHL has to be the only league in history that has two sets of rules for the regular season and for the playoffs.
It's crazy.

I remember watching one game where the coach flipped out over a penalty saying "THIS IS THE PLAYOFFS!!"

:wtf: