With all the bashing on whitner, why hasnt anyone told the true report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

With all the bashing on whitner, why hasnt anyone told the true report

Made yesturday at 4:21 pm E/T. Name is Eregitano

He was born in 1975, Dec 30, 1975. Has 6,869. Mainly sleeps on his right side in bed.

"So my brother is a Cleveland Police Officer and he was at the scene, but not one of the arresting officers. However he spoke directly to one of the arresting officers. Now this is from the police perspective keep in mind.

So Whitner and Ted Ginn had rented out a room at the club to host a private party. About 75-100 people attended this party. There had been a long standing turf rivalry with Whitner and Ginn's H.S. and another local highscool. Somehow the rival H.S. people began showing up and before too long 100+ were outside.

This did not fly with people at Whitner's party a stand off began. The standoff turned into a full out brawl. The brawl was so thick that the police were unable to get their vehicles through and had to make their way on foot through the maylee. Whitner and Ginn were invlolved in the brawl. The brawl was escalting to a near riot, when the police came upon Whtner and Ginn. Ginn apparantly followed the police orders to stop. Whitner was pulled away and told the police we was going back in becuase his friends were in their and there were guns, and he feared for their lives. He ignored the police orders to stop and proceeded to go back into the maylee. That's when the police tasered and arrested Whitner. Ginn was detained and released.

My brother said they gave Whitner every opportunity to stop and leave without incident and he chose to go against a direct police order. He also said that Whitner's party should not have responded to a H.S. turf battle and empower the thugs that showed up to cause problems

Anyway I thought it was pretty interesting to hear the story thought you all might enjoy it too."

I apologies for the 1st post. It was misleading.
    Last edited by Mitchell55; 04-16-2009, 01:53 PM.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: With all the bashing on whitner, why hasnt anyone told the true report

Assuming this is true:

Seems like there was plenty to bash Whitner for in that scenario- getting involved in a ****ing HIGH SCHOOL turf war, directly disobeying police orders, trying to go back inside when there are guns- the police were keeping him out for his own safety.

On top of that, I'm assuming Whitner was unarmed because if he had a gun, it would have come out by now. What makes him think he can save his friends from guns when he's completely unarmed? "I'm mutha****in DONTE WHITNER. AIN'T NO BULLET CAN HURT ME!" Dumb, just dumb.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• billsfanone
      Majored in Home Economics
      • Sep 2008

If Whitner was white nothing would have happened.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

I think the cops were finfans
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mitchell55
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by OpIv37
          Assuming this is true:

Seems like there was plenty to bash Whitner for in that scenario- getting involved in a ****ing HIGH SCHOOL turf war, directly disobeying police orders, trying to go back inside when there are guns- the police were keeping him out for his own safety.

On top of that, I'm assuming Whitner was unarmed because if he had a gun, it would have come out by now. What makes him think he can save his friends from guns when he's completely unarmed? "I'm mutha****in DONTE WHITNER. AIN'T NO BULLET CAN HURT ME!" Dumb, just dumb.

Was the tasering nessessary. Was pressing charges nessassary. It was a fight, **** happens. He wanted to help his friends and was tased for it. If this was Jackson or Evans he would be a hero.

Comment

• Mitchell55
            • Feb 2008

Luigi, why did you neg me for this. All im doing is posting what someone else said.

Comment

• SabreEleven
              • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Mitchell55
              So my brother is a Cleveland Police Officer and he was at the scene, but not one of the arresting officers. However he spoke directly to one of the arresting officers. Now this is from the police perspective keep in mind.

So Whitner and Ted Ginn had rented out a room at the club to host a private party. About 75-100 people attended this party. There had been a long standing turf rivalry with Whitner and Ginn's H.S. and another local highscool. Somehow the rival H.S. people began showing up and before too long 100+ were outside.

This did not fly with people at Whitner's party a stand off began. The standoff turned into a full out brawl. The brawl was so thick that the police were unable to get their vehicles through and had to make their way on foot through the maylee. Whitner and Ginn were invlolved in the brawl. The brawl was escalting to a near riot, when the police came upon Whtner and Ginn. Ginn apparantly followed the police orders to stop. Whitner was pulled away and told the police we was going back in becuase his friends were in their and there were guns, and he feared for their lives. He ignored the police orders to stop and proceeded to go back into the maylee. That's when the police tasered and arrested Whitner. Ginn was detained and released.

My brother said they gave Whitner every opportunity to stop and leave without incident and he chose to go against a direct police order. He also said that Whitner's party should not have responded to a H.S. turf battle and empower the thugs that showed up to cause problems

Anyway I thought it was pretty interesting to hear the story thought you all might enjoy it too.
              How is this much different than what was reported? Minus a couple details, it is exactly how it has been reported.

Comment

• feldspar
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by oceros
                If Whitner was white nothing would have happened.
                You are kidding, right?

What color was the officer that tasered him?

Don't be a shmuck.

Comment

• ddaryl
                  Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                  • Jan 2005

Mitchell you plagarizing *****

what hell dude... passing this crap off as your own. The original author wa sborn in 1975 and is 33 years old... You didn't write this
                  Last edited by ddaryl; 04-16-2009, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Mitchell55
                    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ddaryl
                    Mitchell you plagarizing *****

what hell dude... passing this crap off as your own. The original author wa sborn in 1975 and is 33 years old... You didn't write this

Dude, I know it wasnt my own. I want passing it off as my own either. If it was mine than how would anyone know the real report and why would I ask why no one has posted it? Use common sense.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Was the tasering nessessary. Was pressing charges nessassary. It was a fight, **** happens. He wanted to help his friends and was tased for it. If this was Jackson or Evans he would be a hero.
                      It depends on how aggressive he was being when he was trying to get back inside. I wasn't there, so it may or may not have been necessary.

And btw, Whitner is a pro athlete and in great physical shape. Have you seen the average cop? Whitner would be extremely difficult to restrain physically if that's what was necessary to keep him from going back inside.

And he's a ****ing idiot for thinking he can help his friends by going back in. The cops may have saved him from getting shot by using the taser before he went back in.

And you're absolutely wrong- if it were Jackson or Evans, you wouldn't be defending them for this kind of bull****. But on this board- and with certain posters like you in particular- Whitner's a hero no matter what he does. It's ****ing sickening.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• SabreEleven
                        • Aug 2002

Dude, I know it wasnt my own. I want passing it off as my own either. If it was mine than how would anyone know the real report and why would I ask why no one has posted it? Use common sense.
                        Take your own advice. Use common sense. You tried to pass this off as your own. Nice try, LW.

Comment

• Mitchell55
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by OpIv37
                          It depends on how aggressive he was being when he was trying to get back inside. I wasn't there, so it may or may not have been necessary.

And btw, Whitner is a pro athlete and in great physical shape. Have you seen the average cop? Whitner would be extremely difficult to restrain physically if that's what was necessary to keep him from going back inside.

And he's a ****ing idiot for thinking he can help his friends by going back in. The cops may have saved him from getting shot by using the taser before he went back in.

And you're absolutely wrong- if it were Jackson or Evans, you wouldn't be defending them for this kind of bull****. But on this board- and with certain posters like you in particular- Whitner's a hero no matter what he does. It's ****ing sickening.

All I do is defend whitner and he never gets a chance with posters like you. I never said he is the best player on our team or anything like that. It just sounds like that because you don’t agree.

Good points by the way.

Comment

• SabreEleven
                            • Aug 2002

Originally posted by feldspar
                            You are kidding, right?

What color was the officer that tasered him?

Don't be a shmuck.
                            Yes, he is kidding. Slow your roll.

Comment

• Mitchell55
                              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by SabreEleven
                              Take your own advice. Use common sense. You tried to pass this off as your own. Nice try, LW.

How? "why hasnt anyone told the true report"

I wouldnt say that about something I wrote.

Comment

Working...
                              X