PDA

View Full Version : Who wins the Peters trade?? Ralph does

patmoran2006
04-17-2009, 01:43 PM
Forget the “football” side of it for a minute (Ralph does every day)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Look at things this way:<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
We signed our “big ticket” T.O. for 6.25 guarenteed.<o:p></o:p>
Before that; we cut Dockery and Royal, which I would be fine with had we sign a replacement at EITHER position. We didn’t. How much money (Clump) was saved on those deals?

And now we trade Peters, how much is that saving the team?<o:p></o:p>
Fitzpatrick’s deal is for less than what Losman’s was. Florence’s deal is for less than we would’ve paid Greer to be brought back.<o:p></o:p>
Give Ralph credit; he’s smart for an old man. . Buys the “seller” in TO and dumps off more than double Owens salary to compensate.<o:p></o:p>
And Ralph is reinvesting all this Toronto money how? Good job Ralph, you managed to move season tickets without spending any money. IN fact, we may not be close to being further under the cap than when FA started.<o:p></o:p>

clumping platelets
04-17-2009, 01:44 PM
We are not further under the cap than when FA started

The Spaz
04-17-2009, 01:45 PM
BS we had a contract for Peters and he didn't accept it end of story. Everyone has a conspiracy theory.

dylanme8
04-17-2009, 01:46 PM
Im sick and I am done with this f'in cheap orginazation. The only positive note is we got a 1st and two more picks for a undrafted player.

methos4ever
04-17-2009, 01:47 PM
Can't we wait until after the moves are complete to call Wilson a miser, the FO a joke...etc.

patmoran2006
04-17-2009, 01:48 PM
Someone, anyone calculate what we've spent on players vs what we've saved with cuts and trades over the past 2 months.

BuffaloRanger
04-17-2009, 01:52 PM
A psychic told Ralph that he could take the money with him him when he dies.

I really thought that after Ralph was selected to the HOF he might decide he wanted to finally go for it this year. I was so wrong.

Even if you think that Peters is over-rated and greedy and are happy that he is getting traded, you have to admit that the replacement the Bills put at LT this season will not be as good.

That will not help the Bills win games this season.

Ralph has been a curse on this town.

billsfanone
04-17-2009, 02:02 PM
4-12 here we come.

Philagape
04-17-2009, 02:55 PM
Now there's no reason not to lock up McGee