PDA

View Full Version : <<<<<RUMOR>>>> Peppers seen at Buffalo Airport a week ago?

DBrown77
04-17-2009, 01:49 PM
I cannot verify this and this is defintely a rumor. I work in Charlotte and there are many Buffalo transplants down here. I went to talk to a co-worker that is from Buffalo and asked him if he heard about the Peters trade (Which he hated).

He thought we would take LT and TE in the first round and I told him we needed a DE. I then joked that we should trade for Peppers and he told me that 2 different people he knows saw Peppers in the Buffalo airport last week. I doubted him and he said that another co-worker said the same thing.

Now this is a RUMOR only as this is 3rd person information. I didnt think that Pep could even meet with teams yet since he hasnt singed his tender.

Discuss or flame away. Like i said this was told to me by someone else and not anyone who "knows" someone in the organization. I cannot confirm if this is true

psubills62
04-17-2009, 01:50 PM
Probably a connecting flight...

streetkings01
04-17-2009, 01:51 PM
2 weeks ago huh.......2 weeks later we hear about it huh? If Peppers were in Buffalo for a trade the whole US of A would've known about it especially since T.O. is now a Buffalo Bill.......I call bs!

DBrown77
04-17-2009, 01:53 PM
2 weeks ago huh.......2 weeks later we hear about it huh? If Peppers were in Buffalo for a trade the whole US of A would've known about it especially since T.O. is now a Buffalo Bill.......I call bs! IT could be BS. I was just telling people what I heard. Never said it was true. I also question it

Commissioner
04-17-2009, 02:24 PM
I saw a big black dude at a bowling alley last night. I'm like that must be a Buffalo Bill....

Turns out it was DiGiorgio and 4 other black buffalo bills....

EDIT: Not that I'm saying DiGi is black... but i recognized him.. and figured the other black dudes were Bills.

CoolBreeze
04-17-2009, 05:20 PM
if we traded for peppers i would **** a chicken!!

The Juice Is Loose
04-17-2009, 05:45 PM
Technically he is a free agent. He can sign with whoever he wants and if Carolina doesn't match, that team owes them 2 first round picks.

That's why teams don't offer franchise players contracts. But he can talk to whoever he wants.

BILLSROCK1212
04-17-2009, 05:57 PM
Technically he is a free agent. He can sign with whoever he wants and if Carolina doesn't match, that team owes them 2 first round picks.

That's why teams don't offer franchise players contracts. But he can talk to whoever he wants.
uhh we have 3 first rounders over the next 2 years....

DrGraves
04-17-2009, 05:58 PM
he would never play for a team that is rebuilding.

Jeff1220
04-17-2009, 08:16 PM
It's entirely possible that Peppers was in the Buffalo airport. I don't think that he was there on business though.

DBrown77
04-17-2009, 08:58 PM
It's entirely possible that Peppers was in the Buffalo airport. I don't think that he was there on business though. Very true. He wants to go to a large market team where he will not be recognized as much and he can get "lost."

That being said TO can help him be in the shadows, but B-Lo is too small of a city for him