PDA

View Full Version : You guys crack me up

The Juice Is Loose
04-17-2009, 03:35 PM
I have never seen more negative mofo's in one place.

First of all, to all the people who are crying about "rebuilding" It doesn't exist anymore. Any team can make the Super Bowl. Its ALL about chemistry. Peters WAS NOT THAT GOOD.

If he was doing anything that led to winning, we'd have won more. He didn't want to be here. He's blown a lot of blocks. He played terrible last year. Don't argue with that statement, because I watched the games, and you can't say anything to change my opinion. I played LT in high school. I'm pretty sure when the guy off the left side crushes the quarterback, its the LT's fault. I've seen that enough.

A rookie can step in and be better, imediately. See every player tackle in last years draft.

The gloom and doom has got to stop. Its 100% about chemistry and attitude. Having some fat turd turning down offers that pay him over what he's performed, is not good for a team. Period.

For all the reasons you people complain about TO and how you agree with why Dallas let him go. Jason Peters is worse than TO ever was. TO always showed up to play, and outplayed his pay. He was never high paid until he was in Dallas. And he's had the most td's of any WR over that time.

Jason Peters gave up the most sacks of any player in the NFL last year.
Jason Peters gave up the most sacks of any player in the NFL last year!

THATHURMANATOR
04-17-2009, 03:40 PM
Man I am one of the most optimistic guys out there but I just don't like this trade.

I hate that we make another huge hole before we patched up other huge holes.

We are a worse team short term which sucks because it seems to me that we will only have the Bills for the short term.

I wasn't totally against trading Peters but I feel we didn't get enough.

first off we didn't even get their best first rounder. A fourth rounder is a complete crap shoot. Yeah we might get an decent player but likelyhood of another Duke Preston is very likely.

A conditional 6th rounder? Why bother with that another waste.

homeslice5484
04-17-2009, 03:41 PM
all these pics give us more mobility. We can trade the 28th and the 4th for a higher pick in the 1st...giving us 2 first round picks.

OpIv37
that post is the biggest load of bull**** I've ever read in my life.

If it's all about chemistry, how does losing Peters and bringing in TO help the situation? You completely contradicted yourself.

Prov401
Agree 100% with the post. The slob was a distraction, and a decent player. The money he thinks he is worth, can now be spread amongst players who want to play for the Buffalo Bills. I don't know who this guy blew to get into the pro bowl last year, but I'm glad he did because he just netted us another first round pick. This draft class is very deep on the lines. Thank you Philly.

wozrob11
04-17-2009, 04:01 PM
the juice is loose you are right 100% right i dont post alot but i read them all from the bills are leaving buffalo to fire dick . the bills are doing the best they can to win and keep the fans happy . it could be worse we could have al davis . from wide right with mr. norwood to 4 straight superbowl loses the rob johnson years and the drew years we have all put up with draft busts and dumb ass coaches . peters was real good but a pain in the ass so screw him we have 2 first round picks brian cushing, robert ayers LETS GO BUFFALOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! OH, my popcorn is ready for monday night p.s i honestly think im the only buffalo bills fan in bristol ct. sorry i had a couple of beers at a sports bar when i saw the ESPN bottem line about the bills.

OpIv37
04-17-2009, 05:05 PM
the juice is loose you are right 100% right i dont post alot but i read them all from the bills are leaving buffalo to fire dick . the bills are doing the best they can to win and keep the fans happy . it could be worse we could have al davis . from wide right with mr. norwood to 4 straight superbowl loses the rob johnson years and the drew years we have all put up with draft busts and dumb ass coaches . peters was real good but a pain in the ass so screw him we have 2 first round picks brian cushing, robert ayers LETS GO BUFFALOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! OH, my popcorn is ready for monday night p.s i honestly think im the only buffalo bills fan in bristol ct. sorry i had a couple of beers at a sports bar when i saw the ESPN bottem line about the bills.

The Bills are doing the best they can to win, by trading proven players for draft picks? Give me a ****ing break. The goal isn't to try to win- it's to ACTUALLY win, and the Bills have been failing miserably at that task for years.

SABURZFAN
04-17-2009, 05:05 PM
that post is the biggest load of bull**** I've ever read in my life.

If it's all about chemistry, how does losing Peters and bringing in TO help the situation? You completely contradicted yourself.

the ONLY purpose that Owens has here is to sell tickets and run his mouth....... to sell more tickets. :sarcasm:

OpIv37
04-17-2009, 05:07 PM
The gloom and doom has got to stop. Its 100% about chemistry and attitude.

Name ONE team that has won with "chemistry and attitude" without having any talent.

The Juice Is Loose
04-17-2009, 05:59 PM
First and foremost, OpIv, I don't care what you think of what I say.

WGR radio reported this afternoon that LAST YEAR Peters turned down a contract for 9.5/year.

This player in question, in my opinion, and I watch every game so I have a pretty solid understanding of football and the Bills, wants more than he is worth. It wasn't just the Jets game this past year. It was the Jets game 2 years ago, and several other games. He gave up a ton of sacks.

He's a player who sat out every single workout from January to September last year.

But because he's greedy, he bothered to show up for the season.

You could have a great throwing arm. If you discover cancer on your throwing arm, you probably won't cut it off right away. But there comes a point when you have to CUT IT OFF.

Peters wanted more than he was worth. If we gave him what he wanted, you all would be complaining next year about our 11 million dollar tackle giving up sacks left and right and whiffing on blocks. You would. And when that happened, who's fault would it be? Ralph's fault.

To say this team has no talent is an ignorant, obnoxious statement. They were 5-1 last year with a win over the team that made it to the AFC championship. The momentum and things turned on us. Schobel got hurt. But to say that this team has no talent is just a negative ******* thing to say. Period. Your that loser in the stadium with a Bills hat on who does nothing but sit and ***** the entire time.

Something had to be done. They had 2 choices. 1 was do this trade, the other was make Peters the highest paid tackle in the universe. There were rumors they had offered him that contract. I don't know where those come from or how substantiated they are, but those were the only 2 choices.

Obviously, if we could have had him and had him stay and be happy, that's what I would have done. The dude wanted out. Probably since Mularkey was gone. When he made the pro bowl, he thanked Mularkey! Not the coach who was his coach when he went to the pro bowl, he thanked Mike F'n Mularkey!

I personally like a lot of the players on this team. And feel that we aren't that bad. The hole's we created were players that were playing like garbage. (Dockery, Peters, Royal)

And as far as what I mean by chemistry. It needs to be a roster on a mission to score touchdowns. Say what you want about TO but he's not going to be an issue. I guarantee it. I know this because I WATCH ALL THE DAMN GAMES! AND I FORM MY OPINIONS WITH MY EYES! NOT MY EARS AND NOT ESPN!

Or D-Bags like OpIv and HHurricane.

You guys can go screw. Peters was the truest case of a team needing to sell high that I have ever seen.

Everybody *****es about Winfield and Williams. But we've gotten rid of a lot more guys where we made the right choice (Jonas Jennings, Nate Clements (gave up 215 yards to TO last year.) and now, Peters. Mathias Kiwanuka is going to ***** in Peters' cereal next year. Bet on it.

Sometimes teams have to do things that are necessarily the "optimum" thing.

Peters was good. But not as good as it would have taken to sign him. Period.

OpIv37
04-17-2009, 07:43 PM
First and foremost, OpIv, I don't care what you think of what I say.

WGR radio reported this afternoon that LAST YEAR Peters turned down a contract for 9.5/year.

This player in question, in my opinion, and I watch every game so I have a pretty solid understanding of football and the Bills, wants more than he is worth. It wasn't just the Jets game this past year. It was the Jets game 2 years ago, and several other games. He gave up a ton of sacks.

He's a player who sat out every single workout from January to September last year.

But because he's greedy, he bothered to show up for the season.

You could have a great throwing arm. If you discover cancer on your throwing arm, you probably won't cut it off right away. But there comes a point when you have to CUT IT OFF.

Peters wanted more than he was worth. If we gave him what he wanted, you all would be complaining next year about our 11 million dollar tackle giving up sacks left and right and whiffing on blocks. You would. And when that happened, who's fault would it be? Ralph's fault.

To say this team has no talent is an ignorant, obnoxious statement. They were 5-1 last year with a win over the team that made it to the AFC championship. The momentum and things turned on us. Schobel got hurt. But to say that this team has no talent is just a negative ******* thing to say. Period. Your that loser in the stadium with a Bills hat on who does nothing but sit and ***** the entire time.

Something had to be done. They had 2 choices. 1 was do this trade, the other was make Peters the highest paid tackle in the universe. There were rumors they had offered him that contract. I don't know where those come from or how substantiated they are, but those were the only 2 choices.

Obviously, if we could have had him and had him stay and be happy, that's what I would have done. The dude wanted out. Probably since Mularkey was gone. When he made the pro bowl, he thanked Mularkey! Not the coach who was his coach when he went to the pro bowl, he thanked Mike F'n Mularkey!

I personally like a lot of the players on this team. And feel that we aren't that bad. The hole's we created were players that were playing like garbage. (Dockery, Peters, Royal)

And as far as what I mean by chemistry. It needs to be a roster on a mission to score touchdowns. Say what you want about TO but he's not going to be an issue. I guarantee it. I know this because I WATCH ALL THE DAMN GAMES! AND I FORM MY OPINIONS WITH MY EYES! NOT MY EARS AND NOT ESPN!

Or D-Bags like OpIv and HHurricane.

You guys can go screw. Peters was the truest case of a team needing to sell high that I have ever seen.

Everybody *****es about Winfield and Williams. But we've gotten rid of a lot more guys where we made the right choice (Jonas Jennings, Nate Clements (gave up 215 yards to TO last year.) and now, Peters. Mathias Kiwanuka is going to ***** in Peters' cereal next year. Bet on it.

Sometimes teams have to do things that are necessarily the "optimum" thing.

Peters was good. But not as good as it would have taken to sign him. Period.

Holy revisionist history. The teams we went 5-1 against turned out to be garbage teams that finished with terrible records (except for the one that beat us). Who cares if they went to the AFC championship the year before? They were terrible last year.

You mention Pat Williams- that was the BIGGEST mistake this franchise ever made and we're still paying the price from it. You say that we'd complain about paying too much for Peters, but you have no way of knowing that. This team NEVER pays for top talent so you can't judge how people will react to situations that never occurred, Ms Cleo.

And you can't debate without making personal attacks- that's a sure sign of the weakness of your position.

If you form your opinions with your own eyes, your eyes simply aren't very good. This team lacks talent at many positions, and LT is not one of them.

You're simply wrong and you will see when the games start.

DynaPaul
04-17-2009, 07:46 PM
Name ONE team that has won with "chemistry and attitude" without having any talent.

The New England Patriots.

OpIv37
04-17-2009, 07:47 PM
The New England Patriots.

Yeah, that Tom Brady guy sure does suck, and that all pro OL is terrible, and their coach is clueless :rolleyes:

DrGraves
04-17-2009, 07:52 PM
There is a ****ing reason everyone is pissed off juice... this team is ****. the organization is ****. hell the sabres are ****. this city is ****ing great at losing. losing good players and losing ****ing games.

why is everyone so negative? because there is NOTHING to be positive about.

QB- inexperience
RBs- suspended, and *****ing/holding out
FB- i dont know who it is so that cant be a good sign
LT- vacant
LG- vacant
C- backup scum
RG/RT- mediocre
TE- vacant
WR- good but what does it matter if our QB is on his ass?

not to mention we have an idiot saftey who IMO is TERRIBLE. holes at LB, need another DT... no pass rush to save our lives at DE.

incompetent coaches... terrible ownership.

What is there left for us fans to do???

Piss, Moan, and drink blue light

justasportsfan
04-17-2009, 09:48 PM
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]I have never seen more negative mofo's in one place.

First of all, to all the people who are crying about "rebuilding" It doesn't exist anymore. Any team can make the Super Bowl. Its ALL about chemistry. Peters WAS NOT THAT GOOD.

we haven't chemistry since Kelly retired. Hellooo!

The Juice Is Loose
04-17-2009, 10:27 PM
we haven't chemistry since Kelly retired. Hellooo!

I didn't say we had it, I just said it's not that bad. When teams catch it, it's unpredictable.

When Pittsburgh won vs Seattle they had to go on the road 3 games to make it. They caught fire at the right point. That is what it takes.

We will have an NFL calibur LT. I honestly wish I knew you people personally because I'd place a wager on whoever plays there giving up less bad plays than Peters.

I agree that we should have kept Pat Williams. I always have. So I don't know why anybody would use that against me. Sometimes teams lose good players. It's called free agency. Why would good players ever be available in free agency? Because sometimes you can't keep people.

Peters wanted out. That is all there is to it. My point is that you guys need to buck up. We're 0-0. We got a first rounder and then some for him. We may draft the next Willie Roaf. Who's actually good.

Peters is all hype no substance. I've never been impressed by him. He is Peerless Price when we traded him. All fluff. I guarantee Peters sucks next year. McNabb is going to IR.

I just don't think that 09 is over yet. You guys that are all negative, you have a right to your opinion. But all the "I'm done with this team" bla bla bla. If your done why are you here? **** happens. Only 1 team wins the Super Bowl every year. The Patriots were gosh darn horrible for 40 years before Tom Brady.

Its teams like the Bills that make the playoffs EVERY YEAR. EVERY YEAR a team who everybody says will be terrible makes the playoffs.

This season is going to come down to
Trent Edwards
Paul Posluzney
Marcus Stroud
Lee Evans
Terrell Owens
Marshawn Lynch
Aaron Schobel
Kawika Mitchell
Leodis McKelvin
Terrance McGee

You get my point. Each player above is a pro bowl caliber player. The Bills could be good, we have just as good a chance as the Cardinals did last year.

justasportsfan
04-17-2009, 10:36 PM
I didn't say we had it, I just said it's not that bad. When teams catch it, it's unpredictable.

When Pittsburgh won vs Seattle they had to go on the road 3 games to make it. They caught fire at the right point. That is what it takes.

We will have an NFL calibur LT. I honestly wish I knew you people personally because I'd place a wager on whoever plays there giving up less bad plays than Peters.

I agree that we should have kept Pat Williams. I always have. So I don't know why anybody would use that against me. Sometimes teams lose good players. It's called free agency. Why would good players ever be available in free agency? Because sometimes you can't keep people.

Peters wanted out. That is all there is to it. My point is that you guys need to buck up. We're 0-0. We got a first rounder and then some for him. We may draft the next Willie Roaf. Who's actually good.

Peters is all hype no substance. I've never been impressed by him. He is Peerless Price when we traded him. All fluff. I guarantee Peters sucks next year. McNabb is going to IR.

I just don't think that 09 is over yet. You guys that are all negative, you have a right to your opinion. But all the "I'm done with this team" bla bla bla. If your done why are you here? **** happens. Only 1 team wins the Super Bowl every year. The Patriots were gosh darn horrible for 40 years before Tom Brady.

Its teams like the Bills that make the playoffs EVERY YEAR. EVERY YEAR a team who everybody says will be terrible makes the playoffs.

This season is going to come down to
Trent Edwards
Paul Posluzney
Marcus Stroud
Lee Evans
Terrell Owens
Marshawn Lynch
Aaron Schobel
Kawika Mitchell
Leodis McKelvin
Terrance McGee

You get my point. Each player above is a pro bowl caliber player. The Bills could be good, we have just as good a chance as the Cardinals did last year.

It's not that bad if you like 3 consecutive 7-9 seasons.

Every time you try to think about our line up, do you look around the ACFE? Do you think they are sitting on their asses and doing nothing to improve themselves from last year?

Maybe if we beat the jets 1 game then it won't be so bad. That would be 1 game ipmrovement in the div.

BADTHINGSMAN
04-17-2009, 10:59 PM
I simply dont care anymore. Whoever Buffalo drafts you better hope they dont turn into greats or they will be traded/released in a few years. When this team takes 1 step forward it takes 2 steps back. Thank God this FO didnt run the Bills in the early 90's.

jamze132
04-18-2009, 03:23 AM
This team was not winning with Peters on the roster so who gives **** if he's gone? I don't.

kernowboy
04-18-2009, 03:31 AM
To describe Hangartner as backup scum is pathetic, disgraceful and moronic,

An intelligent player with a high wonderlic, who has started 24games out of 52 he has dressed for, and by all accounts, performed as well as players drafted 3 rounds ahead of him.

Get this. The Panthers wanted to keep him. But they realised that with starters in place and wanting to try to keep both Gross and Peppers something had to give.

Anyone calling Hangartner a clown before he has even played a pre-season game for us, knows nothing about football, and is a moron.

CoolBreeze
04-18-2009, 07:17 AM
I can't wait to see Peters against the likes of DeMarcus Ware, Chris Canty, Osi Umenyiora, and even Albert Haynesworth twice a year.. He's going to get eaten up. The fact is, he isn't that good.. Not 10million a year good. He was outplayed by many rookies last year. People have to realize what Buffalo has gained. Jason Peters was an undrafted free agent.. The Bills just got 3 picks for him+ we loose his current salary, which at around 4 million per year, can help to bring in 1 or 2 more free agents. There are many quality tackles still unsigned... For Example Jon Runyan.. It's a good strategy.. Many on this board applaud how the Patriots seem to do it every year.. This is one example.. The New England Patriots do not put up with players that are selfish and greedy.. Look what happened in the past.. Ty Law, Deion Branch, Lawyer Milloy, Asante Samuel to name a few...

The Juice Is Loose
04-18-2009, 11:11 AM
I can't wait to see Peters against the likes of DeMarcus Ware, Chris Canty, Osi Umenyiora, and even Albert Haynesworth twice a year.. He's going to get eaten up. The fact is, he isn't that good.. Not 10million a year good. He was outplayed by many rookies last year. People have to realize what Buffalo has gained. Jason Peters was an undrafted free agent.. The Bills just got 3 picks for him+ we loose his current salary, which at around 4 million per year, can help to bring in 1 or 2 more free agents. There are many quality tackles still unsigned... For Example Jon Runyan.. It's a good strategy.. Many on this board applaud how the Patriots seem to do it every year.. This is one example.. The New England Patriots do not put up with players that are selfish and greedy.. Look what happened in the past.. Ty Law, Deion Branch, Lawyer Milloy, Asante Samuel to name a few...

DING DING DING! You are correct sir.

I'd say the majority of the people around here agree with the move. Given that the Bills had few options, it turned out about as good as it could have for us.

My biggest fear all along was giving Peters the huge deal and then him stinking it up. He's had knee problems, a hernia, he's missed games. He is clearly a selfish player. Lee Evans came to practice, got a new deal. Peters skipped workouts, is gone. And I'm glad.

kid mickey
04-18-2009, 01:40 PM

Every team has talent pal. Its whether the coaches can use it effectively determines whether they can win. You play to your strengths. If you have a team that would be a good running team you run the ball. You have a team that would be good passing you throw. Its all about putting your talent in the right position to succeed. That's how teams like New England, Indy and Pittsburgh win. They know the players they have and they utilize them correctly.

DynaPaul
04-19-2009, 07:14 PM
Yeah, that Tom Brady guy sure does suck, and that all pro OL is terrible, and their coach is clueless :rolleyes:

I'll give you Brady, Belichick, and the O Line. Then what? Are you going to tell me that Tedy Bruschi is all-pro? How about the secondary? The WRs were average before Moss and Welker but even with those two they haven't won a championship. You might say Vrabel and Seymour. Then who? Dillon?

Oaf
04-19-2009, 08:19 PM
Okay listen. Jason Peters is a top 3 LT in the NFL. 95% of NFL coaches will attest to that, and I sure as hell am going to side with them over some coach potato who has determined Jason Peters is overrated by watching all the games on his TV. That's for you, Juice.

That said, Peters didn't want to play here. Everything else therefore is irrelevant. When a player doesn't want to play for you, no matter how good he is, you can't use him. Peters admitted in that PFW article that his contract status was in his mind while he was playing last year. Thats for you, Op.

Why didn't he want to play with us? Maybe a falling out with the new OL coach after McNally? Or maybe because we didn't cave in '08?

It doesn't matter, he didn't want to be a Bill because of something in the past and despite being a top 3 talent, we realized there was no workable solution that would have him be happy in B-Lo and so we got rid of him.

HHURRICANE
04-19-2009, 08:35 PM
There is a ****ing reason everyone is pissed off juice... this team is ****. the organization is ****. hell the sabres are ****. this city is ****ing great at losing. losing good players and losing ****ing games.

why is everyone so negative? because there is NOTHING to be positive about.

QB- inexperience
RBs- suspended, and *****ing/holding out
FB- i dont know who it is so that cant be a good sign
LT- vacant
LG- vacant
C- backup scum
RG/RT- mediocre
TE- vacant
WR- good but what does it matter if our QB is on his ass?

not to mention we have an idiot saftey who IMO is TERRIBLE. holes at LB, need another DT... no pass rush to save our lives at DE.

incompetent coaches... terrible ownership.

What is there left for us fans to do???

Piss, Moan, and drink blue light

Funy how the real fans actually can see the problems. This is a great thread and sums exactly how I feel.

HHURRICANE
04-19-2009, 08:38 PM
I'll give you Brady, Belichick, and the O Line. Then what? Are you going to tell me that Tedy Bruschi is all-pro? How about the secondary? The WRs were average before Moss and Welker but even with those two they haven't won a championship. You might say Vrabel and Seymour. Then who? Dillon?

This one is where you pull the rip cord. Brady, Bellickeh, Moss, Welker. They lost a championship in a fluke game like we did in 1990.

Mr. Pink
04-19-2009, 08:43 PM
Every team has talent pal. Its whether the coaches can use it effectively determines whether they can win. You play to your strengths. If you have a team that would be a good running team you run the ball. You have a team that would be good passing you throw. Its all about putting your talent in the right position to succeed. That's how teams like New England, Indy and Pittsburgh win. They know the players they have and they utilize them correctly.

Every team has talent in the aspect of they are NFL talent, yes.

But for the past 3 years basically we've had talent on par with an expansion franchise.

There's a difference in the talent level between the elite teams and the bottom feeders.

Vince Lombardi himself couldn't have coached this team to the next level the past 3 years. To think otherwise is delusional.

NE, Indy and Pitt, your examples, win because they have a high level of talent and competent QB play.

Marvelous
04-20-2009, 09:45 AM
The Zone is the internet(BuffaloBills) & The Internet is full of fans need tissues.. Doesn't bother me anymore though.. In fact, to be honest, i enjoy having the different opinions around teh board. Even the tissue kings :D
-Anyone recall the poster "Pride" after we signed T.O? More like Tissue Pride. "I'm not following the team anymore" yadda yadda. I have NO-IDEA-WHATSOEVER why one would go tell fans who are sticking with the team, that you are abandoning the team. BUT that's why 99% of the neg nancy's don't mean what they say when they're upset. I assume Pride is back on board right?
-----Thread starter, Zoners complain when they are upset or feel the team is doing something they think is ******ed...

----NE got the 34th pick for Matt Cassel instead of the 3rd pick.. BB is A-ok with that because top 5 is a curse.. A CURSED PICK! Said player will command no less then 7 mill a season. So we didn't get screwed by taking The Eagles 28th, but we coulda had the earlier pick &/or a 2nd or 3rd etc...But a top 5 pick woulda been pretty *****ty imo...
-Is it possible that teams are turneed off by Jason Peters attitude & his egomaniac BS? The dude musta terrified interested teams by his contract demands & how he screwed up our seaosn by showing up outta shape & lazy last season. Proof that he doesn't give a rats-ass bout the team or it's fans.. What a douche.....

---Question about Peters & OBD---Did we NOT extend him because his demands we're rediculous last offseason? FACT HE DESERVED A EXTENSION LAST YEAR, but OBD is off the hook if it failed to do so because Peters wanted to break the bank...
---Also--does Peters deserve to break the bank? After all he is a elite LT & Why wouldn't a elite LT in their prime not deserve to be super paid? Damned if we do, dmned we don't....GRR!! No win situation for us.. Atleast we scored a sweet pick outta the deal...What scares me is The ALABAMA LT Smith.. The dude is a lard-@ss who is soooo outta shape.. And he takes his shirt off like he's a in shape athelete ROTFLMAO! Did you guys see how rediculous he looked at his pro day? :lol: AND he could only bench press 24 reps.. 24 reps aint gonna cut it.. So whata we gonna do? Michael Other?