X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kid mickey
    • Apr 2009

On The Beat Mock Draft

Brian Cushing LB USC. He says that Brian Cushing is the safest pick at 11 for the Bills to make. I can't agree more with him. I am not opposed at all to getting Everette Brown, but we have a void at SAM and it really needs to be addressed. No more complaining about a lack of pop at OLB. Cushing is one mean dude with better insincts than Crowell. The run defense is automatically stout once he gets here. I think we get a situational rusher with a later pick, possibly in round two.
    Biggest Donte Whitner supporter on this entire message board...Maybe biggest Donte Whitner fan ever...Wish there was a white throwback out that I could get of you guessed it #20...
  • DrGraves
    • Mar 2008

Re: On The Beat Mock Draft

Well someone needs to give this moron the memo that we have no tight end, tackle, guard, and have a backup center on our starting roster...

i want to throw up. the bills make me so sick.

Comment

• Bmax
      • Aug 2003

Cushing is another solid ..player and that's it not a big time play maker...We need a playmaker at 11. Maybin and Brown are glays that can make plays that Cushing simply can't...

Bmax

Comment

• kid mickey
        • Apr 2009

While I agree that Everette Brown may be the better playmaker my question to you is when does he get on the field? He is a RE. Schobel isn't about to get benched so I am not sure the Bills want to invest heavily in a DE in round one. I do think they want one, just maybe not at 11. OG is a position of need as well, but do you really think the Bills would draft a OG at pick 11. I don't. You could also look at TE. How pressing is a TE when you just signed T.O. I don't think they look that way at 11. OT tackle may be an option, but I really don't think so and here's why. The Bills drafted Demetrius Bell last year and they like his progress. I firmly believe that Langston Walker could kick over to LT and let Bell play RT. As soon as he acclimilated to playing the position they may move him over to LT. Now I am all for getting Everette Brown at 11, but if the Bills do decide that they want to go in a different direction Brian Cushing would be an excellent choice. The man plays with a lot of passion and he is a flat out beast. Could you imagine having that guy on your squad hammering players. I mean this guy doesn't just tackle opponents he explodes into them. He has the necessary size to cover TE's. He is a Jersey guy with a Blue Collar work ethic and never quit attitude. He can rush the passer to boot. Best OLB behind Curry bar none.
        Biggest Donte Whitner supporter on this entire message board...Maybe biggest Donte Whitner fan ever...Wish there was a white throwback out that I could get of you guessed it #20...

Comment

• Nighthawk
          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kid mickey
          Brian Cushing LB USC. He says that Brian Cushing is the safest pick at 11 for the Bills to make. I can't agree more with him. I am not opposed at all to getting Everette Brown, but we have a void at SAM and it really needs to be addressed. No more complaining about a lack of pop at OLB. Cushing is one mean dude with better insincts than Crowell. The run defense is automatically stout once he gets here. I think we get a situational rusher with a later pick, possibly in round two.
          No, draft Brown and then get a LB with the 28th pick. That would make this a very good draft for the Bills.

Comment

• DBrown77
            Watching the Bills suck since 1999
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nighthawk
            No, draft Brown and then get a LB with the 28th pick. That would make this a very good draft for the Bills.
            What about LT?

Comment

• tampabay25690
              • Feb 2004

I like CUSHING at this pick as well........
              Would be a solid safe pick..
              GO Gators!!!!!!
              GO GATORS!!

Comment

• kid mickey
                • Apr 2009

I'm not opposed to that idea at all. My two top choices at 11 are Everette Brown or Brian Cushing. I will be happy if we get either.

Comment

Working...
                X