X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jbisset
    • Oct 2002

Help me understand the Bill’s plan

We pay T.O. to play this year for us - A move to win now. Then we let an all pro LT go with no skilled player to replace him. Why do we need T.O. if Edwards will not have time to throw to him? 24 sacks last year; how many this year? We will pay a 1st round LT draft pick who we know will not be a Pro bowler this year and may even be a burst.

When are we going to start playing playoff games? I love the years we had talent and went to the superbowl year after year. I guess the game plan is for us to go to the playoffs in future years… I do not like developing skilled players for other teams. I hope Peters is a burst and never makes another pro bowl…LOL.
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: Help me understand the Bill’s plan

TO was PR
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• yordad
      • Dec 2007

Is is wrong to hope he breaks both legs in a car accident and it cost him every last dollar to be mobile again?
      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• DrGraves
        • Mar 2008

T.O. was not a move to win now.

Comment

Working...
        X