PDA

View Full Version : So... how do we see this going down?

Kenny
04-17-2009, 10:20 PM
Seeing as how this is Dicky's last chance, and with the patchwork of turnstiles on the OL, no pass rush, reliance on rookie starters, a much more challenging schedule, etc... I dont think Im going out on a limb here by saying we're headed for a Detroit Lions type of season.

I figure Dicky's gone, and Trent's toast (unless he pulls out a miracle out of his ass and carries the entire team).
Who else goes and who stays? I figure Evans and Stroud are mainstays for the next regime, but anyone else?
Cower coming to town? Shanny?

9 years and counting... Maybe we should start an over/under pool... ?

SABURZFAN
04-17-2009, 10:24 PM
history shows that the Bills are overdue to make the playoffs and another decade away for a championship game. :blowup:

justasportsfan
04-17-2009, 10:26 PM
ya'll are too impatient. Don't worry Kenny, the bills will be moving to toronto soon.

The Juice Is Loose
04-17-2009, 10:33 PM
Seeing as how this is Dicky's last chance, and with the patchwork of turnstiles on the OL, no pass rush, reliance on rookie starters, a much more challenging schedule, etc... I dont think Im going out on a limb here by saying we're headed for a Detroit Lions type of season.

I figure Dicky's gone, and Trent's toast (unless he pulls out a miracle out of his ass and carries the entire team).
Who else goes and who stays? I figure Evans and Stroud are mainstays for the next regime, but anyone else?
Cower coming to town? Shanny?

9 years and counting... Maybe we should start an over/under pool... ?

I predict that you bang only fat chicks in 09

SABURZFAN
04-17-2009, 10:38 PM
I predict that you bang only fat chicks in 09

does he get a pass if they have a cute face?