PDA

View Full Version : I think that I officially HATE the BILLS

Mike
04-18-2009, 05:13 AM
Man, how bad are they? they are the worst, bottom feeders of the NFL, I hope that we become the second team to go 0-16, and that Ralph gets a heart attack from watching them loose, while No Other city wants them.

I am becoming so discruntled as a fan, that i give up! I dont see the light at the end of the tunnel, no pot of gold at the rainbow's end, just hell. The Bills FO is getting acurate feedback : you suck, and so are we: Ralph does not give a **** about winning!!! SO WHY DO WE??? it is his teams and under his right he is running it to hell, why should we care? If you like good football, you wont find it here, but you can find it in places like: Miami, Arizona, Atlanta etc... but never Buffalo. F the bills, I hope they all rot in hell and good smart players like Peters run the hell away from a franchise like ours!

BTW: we could have easily afforded 10mil/year for a franchise LT, and if not, get our of the NFL. The Bills are not a true NFL team, we are second rate at best. Some college teams could wipe the floor with us!

kernowboy
04-18-2009, 05:36 AM
Man, how bad are they? they are the worst, bottom feeders of the NFL, I hope that we become the second team to go 0-16, and that Ralph gets a heart attack from watching them loose, while No Other city wants them.

I am becoming so discruntled as a fan, that i give up! I dont see the light at the end of the tunnel, no pot of gold at the rainbow's end, just hell. The Bills FO is getting acurate feedback : you suck, and so are we: Ralph does not give a **** about winning!!! SO WHY DO WE??? it is his teams and under his right he is running it to hell, why should we care? If you like good football, you wont find it here, but you can find it in places like: Miami, Arizona, Atlanta etc... but never Buffalo. F the bills, I hope they all rot in hell and good smart players like Peters run the hell away from a franchise like ours!

BTW: we could have easily afforded 10mil/year for a franchise LT, and if not, get our of the NFL. The Bills are not a true NFL team, we are second rate at best. Some college teams could wipe the floor with us!

Irrespective of how much I disagree with my teams decisions, I NEVER want my team to lose. That is not the behaviour of a fan. Essentially you are not a fan of the Buffalo Bills if you want your team to lose.

Hoping that someone will die is about as low as you can get to.

As for Peters, you can absolutely guarantee that a huge contract would make him play well rather than turn him into a lazy disinterested slob?

Read the article on the front page of Billszone and the comparison between Bruce Smith and Jason Peters when comparing two very talented players who were constantly gripping about more money. Bruce Smith was always the professional in how he prepared for every Sunday - Peters clearly is not, and the last time I looked you don't reward poor performance or failure

VeggieMan14
04-18-2009, 08:59 AM

BTW: we could have easily afforded 10mil/year for a franchise LT, and if not, get our of the NFL. The Bills are not a true NFL team, we are second rate at best. Some college teams could wipe the floor with us!Waaaaaaaaaah

seanbillsfan
04-18-2009, 09:55 AM
Where are all of our spell checkers?

kid mickey
04-18-2009, 11:51 AM

You are a sorry person. You want Ralph Wilson to die because they didn't resign a player that didn't want to be on this team? What the hell is wrong with you? You want the Bills to go 0-16? I don't think you are fan and probably never were. Go back to the Pats board you effing troll.

HHURRICANE
04-18-2009, 11:56 AM
I think peple enjoy losing around here.

SquishDaFish
04-18-2009, 11:57 AM

You want Buffalo to become loose?? OH you meant you want them to lose. I see now. What a fan you are :lmao: Go out the same door HHURICANE is taking with leaving the Bills. :bigwave:

SquishDaFish
04-18-2009, 11:58 AM
Enjoy losing you fans that are leaving.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
04-18-2009, 12:33 PM
Some times I FEEL like this... but I would not articulate it... actually you did not articulate it so much as drool and stutter it.... but all in all Bills MUST WIN... they just GOTTA so I can live again

And I hope RW lives to be 100. I want him to sell the team RIGHT NOW to a local,,, but I hope he lives many more years

SeatownBillsFan21
04-18-2009, 01:20 PM
Worst post ever

Mike
04-18-2009, 01:41 PM
on some level you have to wake up and smell the coffee. This team sucks and the only people that care about it (fans) are also the people that can do the least about it. In a way, Ralph is not a real Bills fan, like the rest of us; he is just in the business of making and saving money. IF you want a champoionship you have to have an owner willing to do whatever it takes. Look at Jerrie Jones of the Cowboys or even Mark Cuban of the Mavricks, and please don't give the bs that Dallas is a bigger market so they are more competative. Buffalo competed just fine in the early 90's, Dallas is actually not a very big city, but their winning ways has captured the hearts of all accross America branding them American team. IF the Bills had such winning history, then they too would have a larger market. The only people willing to back a looser are die hard fans which are far less in # than the casual fans. Afterall football is an entertianment, a sport, like watching a movie, and in the end we would all rather watch a great flick with good actors oppose to a B rate movie with ****y actors!

kid mickey
04-18-2009, 01:53 PM
You lost me with your first post. Getting rid of a team cancer helps this team whether you want to believe that or not. If a guy says hey I don't want to be in Buffalo, the only way I stay is if you give me 12 mil, then bye. If a guy holds out all through training camp then shows up right before week 1, then bye. If a guy gives up 11.5 sacks, then bye. If a guy never seems to be involved with other players on the team, then bye. It was a smart move. Peters can be replaced. This wasn't like watching Chris Drury go. The fact is the guy wasn't as great as you are making him out to be. A real football analyst who watches the games could tell you that. Will he do good in Philly, probably, does that mean the Bills should've over-paid probably not.

Block "O"
04-18-2009, 01:55 PM

I don't have to think about it, I KNOW I officially hate you. :monkeyp:Mike

kid mickey
04-18-2009, 02:01 PM
I don't have to think about it, I KNOW I officially hate you. :monkeyp:Mike
awesome squirrel

Mike
04-18-2009, 02:04 PM
<HR style="COLOR: #f3f3ff" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->You lost me with your first post. Getting rid of a team cancer helps this team whether you want to believe that or not. If a guy says hey I don't want to be in Buffalo, the only way I stay is if you give me 12 mil, then bye. If a guy holds out all through training camp then shows up right before week 1, then bye. If a guy gives up 11.5 sacks, then bye. If a guy never seems to be involved with other players on the team, then bye. It was a smart move. Peters can be replaced. This wasn't like watching Chris Drury go. The fact is the guy wasn't as great as you are making him out to be. A real football analyst who watches the games could tell you that. Will he do good in Philly, probably, does that mean the Bills should've over-paid probably not.

your way off. First he is getting 10mil/year not 13 which he is worth. The reason he did not want to be here is because he was signigicantly underpaid. He is not a cancer type at all - TO is more a cancer and we paid to get him [isn't that ironic].
Moreover, this is not even about Peters. It is about the BILLs innecptitude. They gave him away. We essencially now have to use the 11th pick to replace him. It is as if we traded the 11th pick for the 28th and a 4th and 6th next year. This FO is awaful. If we can not agree on that then we may not agree on anything. A true Bills fan would not put up with this ****t and suport mediocraty. the reason why they give it to us is becuase they can. we eat it up every year.

Mike
04-18-2009, 02:07 PM
IF YOU ARE A TRUE BILLS FAN THEN YOU WOULD NOT SUPPORT THIS MEDIOCRATY AND BUY THE BS THAT THE FO ARE SELLING. IF YOU DO BUY IT AND SUPPORT THIS FO AND THIS MEDIOCRATY IT IS NO DIFFERENT THAN ROOTING AGAIST THE BILLS TO LOOSE- IN WHICH CASE YOU ARE BILLS HATER!!!
SO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE GOING AGAIST WHAT I SAID, YOU ARE DOING NO DIFFERENT AND YOUR ACTIVE SUPPORT OF LOOSING WILL FURTHER LOOSING. IN THIS WAY, YOU ARE WORST FANS THAT I WILL EVER BE!

THATHURMANATOR
04-18-2009, 02:09 PM

GOOD RIDDANCE BANDWAGON *****.

Block "O"
04-18-2009, 02:12 PM
No you are a true Bills fan to have disagreements with the Front Office in a rational manner. Not to hope the Hall of Fame owner has a heart attack. Its not that we support "loosing" GED boy, some of us just believe in intelligence and reason.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
04-18-2009, 03:06 PM
IF YOU ARE A TRUE BILLS FAN THEN YOU WOULD NOT SUPPORT THIS MEDIOCRATY AND BUY THE BS THAT THE FO ARE SELLING. IF YOU DO BUY IT AND SUPPORT THIS FO AND THIS MEDIOCRATY IT IS NO DIFFERENT THAN ROOTING AGAIST THE BILLS TO LOOSE- IN WHICH CASE YOU ARE BILLS HATER!!!
SO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE GOING AGAIST WHAT I SAID, YOU ARE DOING NO DIFFERENT AND YOUR ACTIVE SUPPORT OF LOOSING WILL FURTHER LOOSING. IN THIS WAY, YOU ARE WORST FANS THAT I WILL EVER BE!

TRUE BILLS FANS HAVE MORE THEN 28 POSTS ON THE BEST BILLS FORUM IN THE WORLD

Mitchell55
04-18-2009, 03:45 PM
I think someone needs to become a patriots fan.

SabreEleven
04-18-2009, 03:55 PM

Caps Lock On didn't seem to help the spelling and grammar...

Mr. Pink
04-18-2009, 04:00 PM
I tried reading some of this thread but alas, I failed.

Paragraphs, sentences, grammar, spelling, the 1/16 of an inch between caps and caps locks...

Just ugh.

VeggieMan14
04-18-2009, 04:11 PM
i have come to the conlclusion that there are a lot of whiners on this board

acehole
04-18-2009, 04:20 PM
We never will be dallas or Washington. The FO only does what they have the funds to pull off. We are bigger then J Peters checkbook needs... When we start realizing that this team succeeds not by one player or a qb but when all the pieces are present and are working together...and well coached. Players are crap shoots at best...as are coaches. When guys who live in thier moms basements start complaining they didnt do it thier way I have to laugh. The Bills seem to get it right 60% of the time. The same guys who are complaining they wont following the team were complianing we didnt give Ralphs daughter for Johnas Jennings.That seemed to turn out ok. Just relax...let people post thie opions with out being bashed at every step.....I dont get the nashing of teeth on this board.....

DMBcrew36
04-18-2009, 04:21 PM
i have come to the conlclusion that there are a lot of whiners on this board

It's been a decade since this team has seen the playoffs. A ****ing decade. The longest drought in the league. The laughing stock of the NFL.

While Mike took it a bit far, he has a right to be mad. We invest a lot of ourselves in to the team, both financially and psychologically. If the Bills organization actually cared as much as we do about winning (and not just making money), then we wouldn't be going on 10 years without playoffs.

Everyone on here should be frustrated and fed-up with a decade of garbage and mediochrity. If you aren't, then you're a loser.

!Papacrunk!
04-18-2009, 08:22 PM
it can really get bi-polar around these parts

SquishDaFish
04-18-2009, 08:25 PM
You mean like Miami??? Barely any wins to a decent season and this year back to crap

HHURRICANE
04-18-2009, 08:39 PM
It's been a decade since this team has seen the playoffs. A ****ing decade. The longest drought in the league. The laughing stock of the NFL.

While Mike took it a bit far, he has a right to be mad. We invest a lot of ourselves in to the team, both financially and psychologically. If the Bills organization actually cared as much as we do about winning (and not just making money), then we wouldn't be going on 10 years without playoffs.

Everyone on here should be frustrated and fed-up with a decade of garbage and mediochrity. If you aren't, then you're a loser.

Best post ever.

Do you realize that we may go the whole decade without a playoff birth? Matter-of-fact it looks very likely.

I like to win in life and I work hard for all of the success I've enjoyed. I don't need to accept a losing mentality and I won't.

sdbillsfan2
04-18-2009, 09:45 PM

Everyone on here should be frustrated and fed-up with a decade of garbage and mediocrity. If you aren't, then you're a loser.

.. Thanks for saying what so many of us already believe and feel. I've followed this team from the beginning. I have fond memories of the old AFL. I remember the merger with the NFL. I've witnessed this team year in and year out and always saying ,"Wait till next year " .
Those next years keep adding up and I'm getting no younger. It has nothing to do with winning every game for me any more. It's become a love- hate relationship, mostly with the FO . I've seen more poor coaching and FO blunders over 49 years, then any fan should tolerate. I've seen Ralph's investment in an up and coming league make him a VERY wealhty man. ( I'm not pissed ,he used business sense ) But ........ Let's be real, Bills fans have, for far to long "Settled " We settled for crappy teams, we settled for crappy records , and we're still being asked to settle. Settle for 7 home games instead of 8. Settles for coaching that just might have trouble even reaching 7-9 for a forth year.
I know where this frustration is coming from. I've been there. But I tell ya what, I get even more pissed at people who express displeasure for the status que and get labeled turn coats, or negative fans.
Maybe if the FO , Ralph and whom ever else is responsible realize that folks are tired of settling, Maybe things would change.
Hell..after 50 years , don't we deserve better ? Ralph hasn't gotten everything he's needed from the fans and taxpayer of New York. Time for some return on the investment I'd say.

There's an old saying that even" a broken clock is right twice a day "

I hope this isn't the Bills way of thinking.