X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike
    • Jan 2009

I think that I officially HATE the BILLS

Man, how bad are they? they are the worst, bottom feeders of the NFL, I hope that we become the second team to go 0-16, and that Ralph gets a heart attack from watching them loose, while No Other city wants them.

I am becoming so discruntled as a fan, that i give up! I dont see the light at the end of the tunnel, no pot of gold at the rainbow's end, just hell. The Bills FO is getting acurate feedback : you suck, and so are we: Ralph does not give a **** about winning!!! SO WHY DO WE??? it is his teams and under his right he is running it to hell, why should we care? If you like good football, you wont find it here, but you can find it in places like: Miami, Arizona, Atlanta etc... but never Buffalo. F the bills, I hope they all rot in hell and good smart players like Peters run the hell away from a franchise like ours!

BTW: we could have easily afforded 10mil/year for a franchise LT, and if not, get our of the NFL. The Bills are not a true NFL team, we are second rate at best. Some college teams could wipe the floor with us!
    Please Make Sense

Re: I think that I officially HATE the BILLS

Originally posted by Mike
    Man, how bad are they? they are the worst, bottom feeders of the NFL, I hope that we become the second team to go 0-16, and that Ralph gets a heart attack from watching them loose, while No Other city wants them.

I am becoming so discruntled as a fan, that i give up! I dont see the light at the end of the tunnel, no pot of gold at the rainbow's end, just hell. The Bills FO is getting acurate feedback : you suck, and so are we: Ralph does not give a **** about winning!!! SO WHY DO WE??? it is his teams and under his right he is running it to hell, why should we care? If you like good football, you wont find it here, but you can find it in places like: Miami, Arizona, Atlanta etc... but never Buffalo. F the bills, I hope they all rot in hell and good smart players like Peters run the hell away from a franchise like ours!

BTW: we could have easily afforded 10mil/year for a franchise LT, and if not, get our of the NFL. The Bills are not a true NFL team, we are second rate at best. Some college teams could wipe the floor with us!
    Irrespective of how much I disagree with my teams decisions, I NEVER want my team to lose. That is not the behaviour of a fan. Essentially you are not a fan of the Buffalo Bills if you want your team to lose.

Hoping that someone will die is about as low as you can get to.

As for Peters, you can absolutely guarantee that a huge contract would make him play well rather than turn him into a lazy disinterested slob?

Read the article on the front page of Billszone and the comparison between Bruce Smith and Jason Peters when comparing two very talented players who were constantly gripping about more money. Bruce Smith was always the professional in how he prepared for every Sunday - Peters clearly is not, and the last time I looked you don't reward poor performance or failure

Comment

• VeggieMan14
      • Jan 2008

Waaaaaaaaaah
      I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid

Comment

• seanbillsfan
        • May 2007

Where are all of our spell checkers?

Comment

• kid mickey
          • Apr 2009

You are a sorry person. You want Ralph Wilson to die because they didn't resign a player that didn't want to be on this team? What the hell is wrong with you? You want the Bills to go 0-16? I don't think you are fan and probably never were. Go back to the Pats board you effing troll.
          Biggest Donte Whitner supporter on this entire message board...Maybe biggest Donte Whitner fan ever...Wish there was a white throwback out that I could get of you guessed it #20...

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

I think peple enjoy losing around here.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
              • Jun 2005

You want Buffalo to become loose?? OH you meant you want them to lose. I see now. What a fan you are Go out the same door HHURICANE is taking with leaving the Bills.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                • Jun 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                I think peple enjoy losing around here.
                Enjoy losing you fans that are leaving.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                  The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                  • Feb 2005

Some times I FEEL like this... but I would not articulate it... actually you did not articulate it so much as drool and stutter it.... but all in all Bills MUST WIN... they just GOTTA so I can live again

And I hope RW lives to be 100. I want him to sell the team RIGHT NOW to a local,,, but I hope he lives many more years
                  In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
                    • Mar 2004

Worst post ever

Comment

• Mike
                      • Jan 2009

on some level you have to wake up and smell the coffee. This team sucks and the only people that care about it (fans) are also the people that can do the least about it. In a way, Ralph is not a real Bills fan, like the rest of us; he is just in the business of making and saving money. IF you want a champoionship you have to have an owner willing to do whatever it takes. Look at Jerrie Jones of the Cowboys or even Mark Cuban of the Mavricks, and please don't give the bs that Dallas is a bigger market so they are more competative. Buffalo competed just fine in the early 90's, Dallas is actually not a very big city, but their winning ways has captured the hearts of all accross America branding them American team. IF the Bills had such winning history, then they too would have a larger market. The only people willing to back a looser are die hard fans which are far less in # than the casual fans. Afterall football is an entertianment, a sport, like watching a movie, and in the end we would all rather watch a great flick with good actors oppose to a B rate movie with ****y actors!
                      Please Make Sense

Comment

• kid mickey
                        • Apr 2009

You lost me with your first post. Getting rid of a team cancer helps this team whether you want to believe that or not. If a guy says hey I don't want to be in Buffalo, the only way I stay is if you give me 12 mil, then bye. If a guy holds out all through training camp then shows up right before week 1, then bye. If a guy gives up 11.5 sacks, then bye. If a guy never seems to be involved with other players on the team, then bye. It was a smart move. Peters can be replaced. This wasn't like watching Chris Drury go. The fact is the guy wasn't as great as you are making him out to be. A real football analyst who watches the games could tell you that. Will he do good in Philly, probably, does that mean the Bills should've over-paid probably not.
                        Biggest Donte Whitner supporter on this entire message board...Maybe biggest Donte Whitner fan ever...Wish there was a white throwback out that I could get of you guessed it #20...

Comment

• Block "O"
                          lowering the bar with every post
                          • Sep 2008

I don't have to think about it, I KNOW I officially hate you. Mike

Comment

• kid mickey
                            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Block "O"
                            I don't have to think about it, I KNOW I officially hate you. Mike
                            awesome squirrel

Comment

• Mike
                              • Jan 2009

You lost me with your first post. Getting rid of a team cancer helps this team whether you want to believe that or not. If a guy says hey I don't want to be in Buffalo, the only way I stay is if you give me 12 mil, then bye. If a guy holds out all through training camp then shows up right before week 1, then bye. If a guy gives up 11.5 sacks, then bye. If a guy never seems to be involved with other players on the team, then bye. It was a smart move. Peters can be replaced. This wasn't like watching Chris Drury go. The fact is the guy wasn't as great as you are making him out to be. A real football analyst who watches the games could tell you that. Will he do good in Philly, probably, does that mean the Bills should've over-paid probably not.
                              your way off. First he is getting 10mil/year not 13 which he is worth. The reason he did not want to be here is because he was signigicantly underpaid. He is not a cancer type at all - TO is more a cancer and we paid to get him [isn't that ironic].
                              Moreover, this is not even about Peters. It is about the BILLs innecptitude. They gave him away. We essencially now have to use the 11th pick to replace him. It is as if we traded the 11th pick for the 28th and a 4th and 6th next year. This FO is awaful. If we can not agree on that then we may not agree on anything. A true Bills fan would not put up with this ****t and suport mediocraty. the reason why they give it to us is becuase they can. we eat it up every year.
                              Please Make Sense

Comment

Working...
                              X