• acehole
    • Jan 2006

Peters Trade.

It was a wash.

A.We got somthing for a guy
    who did not want to be here.

B.Potential distraction.

c. We don't need in this system.

D. Would have tied up to many $$ for to long.

I hope the bills don't fall into the trap of scrambling to replace him with our 11 unless on of the studs fall ....Oher is not one of them. We are better off not
    panicking and putting a capable walker over there for a year as he knows the system and b. RT is easier to start from the draft then LT. I am more worried about replacing Dockery then Peters as we need a running game more then a passing game and we need to stop those 3-4 nose tackles in our division. Peters was a nice story and that story is over. He will not be easily replaced talent wise but we will and can work around this. I for one think it is a wash with us getting slightly more then philly. Philly need him to hold blocks for those long developing plays...we do not. It really depends what we do in this draft that will be the deciding factor of who got the better deal. 3 picks of studs or 3 busts...who know we might find another UDFA that will light up the team.
    Hated by the stupid..
    Loved by their moms.

• SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: Peters Trade.

thanks Wince.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

Re: Peters Trade.

What are the chances he stays injury prone?

Comment

Working...
      X