PDA

View Full Version : 4-12 At Best

Mike
04-18-2009, 01:56 PM
We will be no better than 4-12 this upcomming year.

In next year's draft, we will select yet another QB bust. This year, like the last two, Trent will get injured and our offense will be even worse than last year. We wont be able to block anyone, pass to anyone, or even run the football. If you are a Bills player with a winning attitude this must be dishartening. At best we win 4 games this year. If you like watching good football, you wont find it here in Buffalo, you are better off watching Arizona, Atlanta, or Miami. Buffalo will miss the playoffs for at least an 11 year stretch 1999-201? or even 202?. This is the current reality.

BILLSROCK1212
04-18-2009, 01:58 PM

In next year's draft, we will select yet another QB bust. This year, like the last two, Trent will get injured and our offense will be even worse than last year. We wont be able to block anyone, pass to anyone, or even run the football. If you are a Bills player with a winning attitude this must be dishartening. At best we win 4 games this year. If you like watching good football, you wont find it here in Buffalo, you are better off watching Arizona, Atlanta, or Miami. Buffalo will miss the playoffs for at least an 11 year stretch 1999-201? or even 202?. This is the current reality.
alright buddy....that's great to know thanks for sharing

kernowboy
04-18-2009, 02:04 PM
What a truly pathetic thread.

Are you Jason Peter's mum?

One lazy greedy unprofessional player given up for some decent draft picks will not turn us into a 4-12 team

BADTHINGSMAN
04-18-2009, 02:05 PM

I say 7-9 why not make it 4 years in a row. Being a Bills fan you hope for the best and prepare for the worst. I partly agree with you but still want to see what happens with the draft.

kid mickey
04-18-2009, 02:07 PM
I don't think you can rightly say that the Bills will be 4-12. I think your overall view is pessimistic. I think you are a homer/troll that should get off Jason Peters nuts.

THATHURMANATOR
04-18-2009, 02:08 PM

You are insanse.

Night Train
04-18-2009, 02:09 PM
Better off watching Miami. Good luck with that idea.

So how many self serving crying threads are you going to start ?

:down:

yordad
04-18-2009, 02:11 PM
What is this "we" crap? You quit on the Bills (http://billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=173340), remember?

Just kidding man. Hang in there. The Bills are a roller coaster. More coasting then rollin' but you get the idea.

SABURZFAN
04-18-2009, 08:48 PM

i'll see to it that everybody knows you called it if the Bills do go 4-12. i'll see to it that everybody knows you called it if the Bills do better than you expected as well. :tap:

THATHURMANATOR
04-19-2009, 01:25 AM
i'll see to it that everybody knows you called it if the Bills do go 4-12. i'll see to it that everybody knows you called it if the Bills do better than you expected as well. :tap:
Ok thanks

SABURZFAN
04-19-2009, 11:38 AM
Ok thanks

you won't remember.

clumping platelets
04-19-2009, 12:00 PM
Ok........then let's start our 2010 mocks :anvil:

THATHURMANATOR
04-19-2009, 12:03 PM
you won't remember.
or give 2 ****s

Philagape
04-19-2009, 12:56 PM
Even if the Bills go 8-8, it might as well be 4-12.

The mediocre stage has gone on far too long already. Only real contention is acceptable now. 8-8, 4-12, who cares?