PDA

View Full Version : I love what the bills are doing

Mitchell55
04-18-2009, 02:16 PM
1st- With Peters. Honestly, like I said in my post about for people who hate the peters move, why pay big money to him when he is not a team player, obviously doesnt want to be here, and has been holding out the last 2 years. We still have 3 Tackles that could take hist RT or LT spot. Chambers, Walker, Butler.

2nd- Getting rid of the old players. We are trying to get rid of all our busts. Parrish, Kelsay, Royal. We have finally realized to get rid of these players who have made buffalo the laughing stock theyve been for the past 9 years.

3rd- The Henderson trade. Can you imagine getting Henderson next to Stroud with Schobel, and a 1st round DE? I would even trade up with our 1sts and 3rd to the 7th spot to pick up Orakpo.

4th- Picking up Rhodes. This man is a great backup for Jackson. A power RB while Lynch is out and can catch out of the backfield, block, and be a GL threat.

acehole
04-18-2009, 02:28 PM
Me also... Shaking things up makes for an interesting offseason.
More of the same has gotten us 7-9.

1st- With Peters. Honestly, like I said in my post about for people who hate the peters move, why pay big money to him when he is not a team player, obviously doesnt want to be here, and has been holding out the last 2 years. We still have 3 Tackles that could take hist RT or LT spot. Chambers, Walker, Butler.

2nd- Getting rid of the old players. We are trying to get rid of all our busts. Parrish, Kelsay, Royal. We have finally realized to get rid of these players who have made buffalo the laughing stock theyve been for the past 9 years.

3rd- The Henderson trade. Can you imagine getting Henderson next to Stroud with Schobel, and a 1st round DE? I would even trade up with our 1sts and 3rd to the 7th spot to pick up Orakpo.

4th- Picking up Rhodes. This man is a great backup for Jackson. A power RB while Lynch is out and can catch out of the backfield, block, and be a GL threat.

homeslice5484
04-18-2009, 02:31 PM
how much worse can it get? 7-9 or 4-12? Still losing.

kernowboy
04-18-2009, 02:35 PM

1st - without a draft pick this will only be a very short term option. Signing a guy like Beatty or Cadogan and have him learn alongside a veteran like Pete Kendall for a year would provide more confidence.

2nd - we've only got rid of Royal so far, and if we are unable to trade them and have to cut them, we take a cap hit.

3rd - what trade? it could be a wild rumour. Orakpo is unlikely to be there at 7th and why would Al Davis trade with us. We have enough needs that the 3rd rounder you so casually give up could be important. If we draft a RE where does Schobel play? Or do we cut him and take another cap hit?

4th - so we sign a journeyman. Personally if we grabbed Deuce McAllister I'd have thought more of the move. I tend not to get excited about the signing of backups to backups.

DrGraves
04-18-2009, 02:38 PM
You are a hypocrite and make no sense:

1. You were the kid thinking we would get two first rounders and more for peters. And now you are happy that we only got the 28th pick and change?

2. Kelsay is still a bill, and roscoe may not be a great wideout but he is a great return man and isn't a bust

3. The henderson thing is a RUMOR and probably wont happen. you can't factor this into what you like about what the bills have done.

4. rhodes was a good depth pickup but it doesnt make the team better or worse really.

BADTHINGSMAN
04-18-2009, 02:42 PM

1. You were the kid thinking we would get two first rounders and more for peters. And now you are happy that we only got the 28th pick and change?

2. Kelsay is still a bill, and roscoe may not be a great wideout but he is a great return man and isn't a bust

3. The henderson thing is a RUMOR and probably wont happen. you can't factor this into what you like about what the bills have done.

4. rhodes was a good depth pickup but it doesnt make the team better or worse really.

Thanks for saving me time by posting that.

Mitchell55
04-18-2009, 02:42 PM
1st - without a draft pick this will only be a very short term option. Signing a guy like Beatty or Cadogan and have him learn alongside a veteran like Pete Kendall for a year would provide more confidence. Lang is just as good in the 3rd or 2nd.

2nd - we've only got rid of Royal so far, and if we are unable to trade them and have to cut them, we take a cap hit. What?

3rd - what trade? it could be a wild rumour. Orakpo is unlikely to be there at 7th and why would Al Davis trade with us. We have enough needs that the 3rd rounder you so casually give up could be important. If we draft a RE where does Schobel play? Or do we cut him and take another cap hit? Dumb, not even responding.

4th - so we sign a journeyman. Personally if we grabbed Deuce McAllister I'd have thought more of the move. I tend not to get excited about the signing of backups to backups. Rhodes had 6 TDs last year as a backup for the Colts. Hes a better signing than 3 game Deuce or Fred Taylor.

DET- Staff
STL- Smith
KC- Curry
Sea- Monroe
Clev- Raji
Cinc- Oher
Oak- They want Maclin or Bey. The would trade

DrGraves
04-18-2009, 02:45 PM
Can someone NEG the crap out of mitchell please?

Mitchell55
04-18-2009, 02:46 PM

1. You were the kid thinking we would get two first rounders and more for peters. And now you are happy that we only got the 28th pick and change? It was just 2 1sts. I did change my theory to a 1st and 3rd later in his hold out, and then he wouldnt even sign the 11 million or so contract we gave so I knew he was worth less than what I previously thought. I never posted it though.

2. Kelsay is still a bill, and roscoe may not be a great wideout but he is a great return man and isn't a bust- 5 TDs in 4 years, thats a bust.

3. The henderson thing is a RUMOR and probably wont happen. you can't factor this into what you like about what the bills have done. Stroud and Owens was also a rumor. This one sounds likely since we already heard about a trade like this earlier in the OS.

Mitchell55
04-18-2009, 02:46 PM
Can someone NEG the crap out of mitchell please?

Please die.

SabreEleven
04-18-2009, 02:47 PM

because you agree with what the Bills are doing will cause me to lose sleep at night...thanks for that.

DrGraves
Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize two first rounders for peters was the same thing as one first rounder and a forth.

Mitchell55
^There you go, thats a good reason to neg me now.

Mitchell55
04-18-2009, 02:48 PM
Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize two first rounders for peters was the same thing as one first rounder and a forth.

Dumb ass. When the **** did I say that.

DrGraves
04-18-2009, 02:49 PM
Dumb ass. When the **** did I say that.

In about 20 of your pointless fantasy land threads.

Mitchell55
04-18-2009, 02:50 PM
In about 20 of your pointless fantasy land threads.

Theres something wrong with you man.

kernowboy
04-18-2009, 02:50 PM
DET- Staff
STL- Smith
KC- Curry
Sea- Monroe
Clev- Raji
Cinc- Oher
Oak- They want Maclin or Bey. The would trade

Having signed a stud of NT last year in Shaun Rogers, why would the Browns draft a NT in Raji, when they need to bring pressure from the outside and are likely to draft the best OLB/DE available in Brian Orakpo.

This will only not happen if they trade Edwards and grab Crabtree.

Why wouldn't the Raiders want to take Orakpo at 7th?

What you fail to understand is for a team to trade down, the player they are interested in must be available at their new position. There is no guarantee that Maclin wouldn't go to the Jaguars at 8th pick. But it quite possible that the Raiders can get Heyward-Bey with the 2nd round pick so why take him in the first?

And I thought you'd already traded our 3rd round pick away so how can we use it on TJ Lang?

DrGraves
04-18-2009, 02:56 PM
Theres something wrong with you man.

Says the laughing stock of bills zone...

Mitchell55
04-18-2009, 03:01 PM
Having signed a stud of NT last year in Shaun Rogers, why would the Browns draft a NT in Raji, when they need to bring pressure from the outside and are likely to draft the best OLB/DE available in Brian Orakpo.

This will only not happen if they trade Edwards and grab Crabtree.

Why wouldn't the Raiders want to take Orakpo at 7th?

What you fail to understand is for a team to trade down, the player they are interested in must be available at their new position. There is no guarantee that Maclin wouldn't go to the Jaguars at 8th pick. But it quite possible that the Raiders can get Heyward-Bey with the 2nd round pick so why take him in the first?

And I thought you'd already traded our 3rd round pick away so how can we use it on TJ Lang?
Raiders want Bey and are looking to trade down. When I said getting Lang I mean that we can get a good OT later in the draft, not in the 1st round. Cleveland is likely to trade Rogers on draft day.

Mitchell55
04-18-2009, 03:02 PM
Says the laughing stock of bills zone...
Says the 30 year old who finds enjoyment trash talking people in areas that they cant knock you out in.

kernowboy
04-18-2009, 03:05 PM
Raiders want Bey and are looking to trade down. When I said getting Lang I mean that we can get a good OT later in the draft, not in the 1st round. Cleveland is likely to trade Rogers on draft day.

Why are the Browns likely to trade Rogers? Where is the rumour anywhere .. apart from in your bedroom?

Why do the Raiders need to trade down for someone who on many mocks will be available for them in the 2nd?

Mitchell55
04-18-2009, 03:11 PM
Heres a reason why they shouldnt but its based on the rumor.http://bleacherreport.com/articles/153044-5-reasons-the-browns-shouldnt-even-consider-trading-rogershttp://bleacherreport.com/articles/152610-cleveland-brown-shaun-rogers-could-still-be-on-the-trading-block

kernowboy
04-18-2009, 03:12 PM
I've just clicked on the link and it doesn't exist - some rumour

Mitchell55
04-18-2009, 03:14 PM
I've just clicked on the link and it doesn't exist - some rumour
Dude, STFU. It just woulnt alow me to make the link. Cool it and sit back. This better http://bleacherreport.com/articles/153044-5-reasons-the-browns-shouldnt-even-consider-trading-rogers

sdbillsfan2
04-18-2009, 03:21 PM
Dude, STFU. It just woulnt alow me to make the link. Cool it and sit back. This better http://bleacherreport.com/articles/153044-5-reasons-the-browns-shouldnt-even-consider-trading-rogers

Okay, someone tell me how to neg ! These posts are more of a distraction then insight!

Mitchell55
04-18-2009, 03:25 PM
Okay, someone tell me how to neg ! These posts are more of a distraction then insight!

??????????????. He asked, I showed.

Damn, not another newbe with a bad attitude.

kernowboy
04-18-2009, 03:28 PM
so there is no real rumour at all, just some guys hypothesising about a what if?

Of greater relevance might be that Mangini agressively went after Jenkins to get a big NT, and there is absolutely no way on this planet Mangini would trade Rogers for someone who failed their drugs test at the combine.

Thats a hell of a difference from thinking its likely that the Browns will trade one of their better players to draft a pothead.

I am beginning to agree with your detractors as well.

Mitchell55
04-18-2009, 03:39 PM
so there is no real rumour at all, just some guys hypothesising about a what if?

Of greater relevance might be that Mangini agressively went after Jenkins to get a big NT, and there is absolutely no way on this planet Mangini would trade Rogers for someone who failed their drugs test at the combine.

Thats a hell of a difference from thinking its likely that the Browns will trade one of their better players to draft a pothead.

I am beginning to agree with your detractors as well.
"There have been multiple rumors circulating, hypothesizing about the Browns trading Shaun Rogers."Thats the rumor everyones talked about. You asked where I got the rumor and I showed you so dont bash me on it. Go to his site and bash him.

jamze132
04-18-2009, 03:47 PM
Please die.
I just negged you for that. I don't think I have negged you much in the past about your crazy ideas and whatnot, but wanting someone on a message board to die is ridiculous. Congrats!

kernowboy
04-18-2009, 03:49 PM
"There have been multiple rumors circulating, hypothesizing about the Browns trading Shaun Rogers."Thats the rumor everyones talked about. You asked where I got the rumor and I showed you so dont bash me on it. Go to his site and bash him.

But you've implied its a certainty meaning the Browns must draft the pothead and therefore the Raiders must want to trade with us for Orakpo.

What if the Packers or 49ers offer the Raiders the same deal?

Mr. Pink
04-18-2009, 03:53 PM

Getting rid of old players is your number 2 reason to love the Bills? Last I checked Kelsay and Parrish are still here. Then your examples 3 and 4 are applauding the team bringing in different old players.

Man, you have about as much credibility as Ollie North oops wait, he's before your time, we'll go with OJ Simpson.

Not only do you know contradict yourself from week to week on posts, Brandon Pettigrew for example, you know contradict yourself in the very same post.

Was your thread meant to be honest and sincere? I'm hopeful you weren't.

BillsOwnAll
04-18-2009, 03:54 PM
I read every post in this thread. When i got to the last one I had to go back and see what this thread was about again lol.

:wtf:

Mitchell55
04-18-2009, 04:02 PM
Getting rid of old players is your number 2 reason to love the Bills? Last I checked Kelsay and Parrish are still here. Then your examples 3 and 4 are applauding the team bringing in different old players.

Man, you have about as much credibility as Ollie North oops wait, he's before your time, we'll go with OJ Simpson.

Not only do you know contradict yourself from week to week on posts, Brandon Pettigrew for example, you know contradict yourself in the very same post.

Was your thread meant to be honest and sincere? I'm hopeful you weren't.
Old players that have sucked for the bills and we seem to keep using even though there nothing. I aplaud us for getting players that are upgrades and releasing the down gradesMcKinney>DocOwens>ParrishHan>PrestonRhodes>OmonThen possibly trying to get Henderson and WatersHenderson>KelsayWaters> Whittle

Mr. Pink
04-18-2009, 04:07 PM
Old players that have sucked for the bills and we seem to keep using even though there nothing. I aplaud us for getting players that are upgrades and releasing the down gradesMcKinney>DocOwens>ParrishHan>PrestonRhodes>OmonThen possibly trying to get Henderson and WatersHenderson>KelsayWaters> Whittle

What all that means above I don't know but it's all jibberish and hogwash regardless.

Parrish is still here. McKinney is a bum. Kelsay is still here. Henderson isn't here. Waters isn't here.

You use a bunch of hypotheticals and maybes to try and prove how much you "love" what the team is doing...

Why not focus on what it actual has done, instead of basing your opinion on a bunch of moves you did on Madden last night?

I love what the Bills are doing too because last night I took all our day 1 picks, traded them to Indy and got Peyton Manning.

How's that for an idea.

acehole
04-18-2009, 04:08 PM
I read every post in this thread. When i got to the last one I had to go back and see what this thread was about again lol.

:wtf:

I dont get the hostility...guy is just posting his thoughts.

Bills need a wr they got T Owens.
Bills needed a RB for depth and Marshawn they got Rhodes.
Bills tried to sign Peters...it didnt work out they got a 1rst a fourth and a sixth.

At least they are trying.

Easy to tear a guys post down...but a counter point is at least useful.

Mitchell55
04-18-2009, 04:22 PM
What all that means above I don't know but it's all jibberish and hogwash regardless.

Parrish is still here. McKinney is a bum. Kelsay is still here. Henderson isn't here. Waters isn't here.

You use a bunch of hypotheticals and maybes to try and prove how much you "love" what the team is doing...

Why not focus on what it actual has done, instead of basing your opinion on a bunch of moves you did on Madden last night?

I love what the Bills are doing too because last night I took all our day 1 picks, traded them to Indy and got Peyton Manning.

How's that for an idea.
1st, I just have to say. This is why your in negetives. 2nd, now whens the last time that buffalo tried this hard to improve our team? We have contacted so many teams and players this year its great. Youve never seen McKinney play and he has started every year except 1. He also has only given up 6 sacks his whole career. I think you are way to much of a video game freak because all your insults have to do with video games. How insulting is this. Your dumb because of a video game. Think of something new.

Nighthawk
04-18-2009, 04:25 PM

Umm, he is not a power RB, but it was a good pickup.

DMBcrew36
04-18-2009, 04:37 PM
1st- With Peters. Honestly, like I said in my post about for people who hate the peters move, why pay big money to him when he is not a team player, obviously doesnt want to be here, and has been holding out the last 2 years. We still have 3 Tackles that could take hist RT or LT spot. Chambers, Walker, Butler. The Eagles hosed us on the trade for "the best left-tackle in the NFL". If all they were going to give us other than a first rounder was a 4th rounder and a future 4th rounder, we should've at the least gotten the 21st overall, not the 28th overall. And lets be real, our current O-line now has holes to the point where it's in shambles.

2nd- Getting rid of the old players. We are trying to get rid of all our busts. Parrish, Kelsay, Royal. We have finally realized to get rid of these players who have made buffalo the laughing stock theyve been for the past 9 years. Ok Royal is gone, Dockery is gone. Replaced with who? A few scrub backups? And the Bills testing for interest on Parrish and Kelsay is not getting rid of them. And we still have the same terrible terrible DEs we had last year.

3rd- The Henderson trade. Can you imagine getting Henderson next to Stroud with Schobel, and a 1st round DE? I would even trade up with our 1sts and 3rd to the 7th spot to pick up Orakpo. It's just a rumor. Probably something someone just made up. Let me know when a source with 1 ounce of credibility suggests Henderson possibly going to the Bills.

4th- Picking up Rhodes. This man is a great backup for Jackson. A power RB while Lynch is out and can catch out of the backfield, block, and be a GL threat. I'll agree on this, but he likely won't have much of an impact past game 2 or 3, when Lynch returns.

SABURZFAN
04-18-2009, 04:40 PM

get er done........... :up:

Dujek
04-18-2009, 04:42 PM
Umm, he is not a power RB, but it was a good pickup.

True, but he is more of a power runner than Freddie will ever be.

Mitchell55
04-18-2009, 04:42 PM
DMI agree 100% on the 1st one. We shouldve gotten the 21st. But whats done is done. Royal should never of been on our team in the 1st place and we wouldve replaced him anyways. We replaced Doc with McKinney who is better than Dock. If the Henderson was just a fake rumor, then I agree. But we dont know for sure and Stroud was reported as just a rumor to. It was a site like this one who started it to if I remember corectly.

BADTHINGSMAN
04-18-2009, 04:44 PM
1st, I just have to say. This is why your in negetives. 2nd, now whens the last time that buffalo tried this hard to improve our team? We have contacted so many teams and players this year its great. Youve never seen McKinney play and he has started every year except 1. He also has only given up 6 sacks his whole career. I think you are way to much of a video game freak because all your insults have to do with video games. How insulting is this. Your dumb because of a video game. Think of something new.

Its nice that Buffalo is contacting teams, heck it would be stupid if they didnt. I cant consider it great until, Henderson is a Bill or Waters is a Bill. I cant say its great because it hasnt happened. It just shows that the Front Office knows were they need the help and thats it.

I agree about the Rhodes signing, I like that alot.

Mr. Pink
04-18-2009, 05:58 PM

I've never seen McKinney play? Are you serious?

You do realize he was on the Browns for the past two seasons right?

You do realize that he start 11 games in total those two seasons right?

Just like when I said the signing of Fowler was a garbage move a few years ago.

I have full knowledge of what the dude can and can't do...he'll give us what Dock gave us last year at less money. It's not an upgrade, it's a lateral move. Problem is Dock showed in the past he could be so much more, not so is the case with McKinney.

:rofl: at McKinney has started every year but one too. 85 NFL games, 45 NFL starts. All but one year huh? Maybe you need to do a little more research on a guy you've a. never seen play and b. obviously know nothing about.

And he's only given up 6 sacks his entire career? When you decide to throw out a ridiculous stat show some proof to back it up first.

BTW, when insulting someone's intelligence use the proper form of "you're," just a tip kid.

sdbillsfan2
04-18-2009, 06:00 PM
??????????????. He asked, I showed.

Damn, not another newbe with a bad attitude.

newbie with a bad attitude? ...I 've been coming here for 4 years now ,BOY!
back off ,put your big boy pants on , and don't whine like a little girl . Sorry , But you make zero sense, most times!

BADTHINGSMAN
04-18-2009, 06:02 PM
I was just wondering why more teams werent interested if he has only given up 6 sacks.

DMBcrew36
04-18-2009, 06:04 PM
newbie with a bad attitude? ...I 've been coming here for 4 years now ,BOY!
back off ,put your big boy pants on , and don't whine like a little girl . Sorry , But you make zero sense, most times!

Heh, just noticed that it says directly under your avatar "Join Date: Apr 2005."

Oaf
04-18-2009, 06:38 PM
Ellison, Kelsay, and Parrish for a 7th. :pray:

Mitchell55
04-18-2009, 06:40 PM
Ellison, Kelsay, and Parrish for a 7th. :pray:

LOL.

OpIv37
04-18-2009, 07:23 PM

Do you even live in the real world?

1. Why pay Peters? Because he has TALENT.

2. Getting rid of the old players: First, we haven't gotten rid of Kelsay or Parrish yet. Second, who have we added that's equal or better than Royal or Dock? The Bills hit step one- getting rid of old trash- but as usual, they failed to replace them with someone equal or better. Ralph saves money but it does nothing to help the team.

3. We' don't have Henderson yet.

4. When Lynch and Jackson are both healthy/not suspended, Rhodes won't even see the field. It's not a bad move, but it doesn't make this team much better.

2 of your 4 points revolve around things that haven't even happened. You can do better than that.

Mitchell55
04-18-2009, 07:25 PM
Do you even live in the real world?

1. Why pay Peters? Because he has TALENT.

2. Getting rid of the old players: First, we haven't gotten rid of Kelsay or Parrish yet. Second, who have we added that's equal or better than Royal or Dock? The Bills hit step one- getting rid of old trash- but as usual, they failed to replace them with someone equal or better. Ralph saves money but it does nothing to help the team.

3. We' don't have Henderson yet.

4. When Lynch and Jackson are both healthy/not suspended, Rhodes won't even see the field. It's not a bad move, but it doesn't make this team much better.

2 of your 4 points revolve around things that haven't even happened. You can do better than that.

Man, and I was enjoying the last 3 hours of you not being online.

OpIv37
04-18-2009, 07:29 PM
Man, and I was enjoying the last 3 hours of you not being online.

don't blame me because you got all excited about things that haven't happened yet.